Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:11 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"You didn't have to wait...." the smaller blond pouted and crossed his arms, then buried his head in Kai's chest.

"But ok...I can wait." Hideki sighed softly, settling down a bit.

It was then that Yumi began to yap wildly at a nearby window, as if something were distracting her.

"What is that pup going crazy over?" Hideki asked, unable to see anything but a bouncing black ball of fur beneath a window frame as he glanced over his shoulder curiously.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:19 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou grabbed up Ko and used Ko as a shield causing the boy to fall into a fit of laughter as he fought to break free while yelping at Naoko, "Uncle NAOKO!!! You're getting me too!!!"

Eventually, Shou dropped Ko and ran at Naoko tackling him to the snow. "Get Him KO!!!"

Ko grinned broadly and grabbed up snow trying to pelt Naoko back with a poor throw that ended up tagging Shou and Naoko all over their bodies.

He finally gave up on making snow balls and just leapt on both of his Uncles in the snow. "I'm on Top! I win!!!"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"AH!" laughing Naoko toppled over with Shou draped over his chest, holding him down in the snow. "No wait, Ko-kun! You're supposed to be on my side! Ack!" the blond's head fell back against the snow as the tiny boy gave up his snowball attack for a simple tackle.

"This isn't dogpile on Naoko day!" the pianist was laughing, his arms pinned by Shou, unable to get any snow to help defend himself. NAKO's smile felt so real... so true... and it made his heart warm, even if the snow was frigid.

But then Naoko just flopped down completely. "You've gotten me..." he teased with a wink before closing his eyes playfully. "I am... defeated..." he even stuck his tongue out in a mock death scene.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIII wasn't the one all eager to open my present." Nakai teased just before kissing Chiyou's forehead.

His amber eyes were distracted by the small dog, and for a moment Kai himself was confused.

But then he remembered the news... or the weather report rather.

"Oh, we're supposed to get hit with a blizzard tonight. Maybe she heard thunder?" the guitarist offered, not really sure what would make the small poodle bark. "Or... she's just as eager for her Christmas gift as you seem to be." he laughed, patting the sofa as an indication for the puppy.

Yumi turned, looked at them, looked at the window, then dashed across the floor, leaping up onto the sofa with the two men. Just as she was want to with Naoko and Ryu... the small ball of black fluff wedged herself in between Nakai and Chiyou, twisting onto her back as if to ask the 'kid' for tummy rubs.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:37 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh yes it is!" exclaimed Shou as he held Naoko down with a twinkle in his eyes. But as soon as he was topped by the small boy scrambling around he submitted as well and played dead.

"Aggh...I've been out down by a small Mickey Cherub!" He screwed up his face too and played dead with Naoko while Ko did is victory squirm and giggling so hard that he rolled right off of them into the snow!

He glanced over at both of his Uncles and looked at their fake dead faces. "Now I can conquer the world!! From my space ship!" He raced up and ran over to grab a sled the leapt on it going down a very small slope. Making zapping laser sounds at the air around him."

Shou rolled over to let Naoko up and watched as the boy played. "Maybe we should be the aliens and take over his ship, ne, Naoko-kun?" He beamed with energy feeling so good to be alive right now. Something seemed so familiar here in the Snow with Naoko but he couldn't put his finger on it. Maybe he and his sister had shared moments like these. Either way, he was having more fun than he had in a long time.

Getting up, he prepared to become an alien invasion...it was time to Tackle the Mothership Ko-Kun.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Laying there in the snow, amber eyes couldn't help but watch the boy fly about on his own space ship. "I think that's a good idea, Sa... Shou." the blond said, almost slipping with the man's name.

It was hard not to... because the man laying in the snow beside him acted so much like his brother...

"Mmm... do we take up our own ships or go in via ground assault?" Naoko asked, wondering how they should approach this Mothership problem.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou smiled vividly and watched Ko evaluating the options. I think a war on two fronts is in order. You should take the ship's main strike force." Of course that meant the sled. "And I'll circle around with the ground forces. We'll catch him off guard."

Yes, at the moment Shou was very much like Sai because childhood was prior to Sai's guilt and grief this part of Shou was almost identical to the man Naoko knew as his brother. Amazingly enough, untouched by the twisting of vision between the two personalities.

Sneaking, Shou scurried around a low hill and waited for Naoko to make his move!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:24 pm

User Image

"A blizzard?!" Chiyou's silvery eyes sparkled like snow all the sudden.

"Honto ni? Yuki? Kokontoko?" the young musician seemed ready to explode at the very idea of the city being covered in glistening white powder and gleaming ice.

Absently, Chiyou rubbed the poodle's belly, enjoying the feel of her soft fur under his fingers.

"Will you take me out in it? I know I won't really be able to see it...but...I can feel it...and...imagine."

The sadness in that sentence was almost palpable, though. It was so innocent...just a boy who wanted to play in the snow, to gaze upon the dreamy landscape that gives everyone feelings of nostalgia and holiday delight.
Hideki would never be able to look upon that again. Ever.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Naoko nodded, picking himself up out of the snow and grabbing one of the sleds. "We shall not let these deeds go unpunished!" he shouted, a warning to Ko that someone was about to give chase.

And indeed, that's what Naoko did. He slid down the small hill on the sled, right after Ko.

"My lasers are locked on target!" Naoko happily called to Ko, a snowball in his hand. "Preparing to fire!"

"After the blizzard has passed." Nakai spoke with a smile. "We can't go out in it otherwise... it's supposed to be bad. Narita's even closing in the next hour. I..."

And yet that smile faultered just a bit. Kai looked down into Chiyou's eyes... eyes that could see only him and nothing else but blurs...

"It won't look too different than how you remember it." Nakai said, trying to cheer the 'kid' up. "It's always been a big white blur as far as I'm concerned."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou covered his mouth chuckling in to his hand trying so hard not to reveal his position as Naoke sped forth with his battle cry. It was too funny really. Two grown men...stars playing Space Invasion with a child. Ok...so it was the most fun that Shou had in a long time and anyone else would think he was crazy. But he didn't care.

Ko squealed and grabbed up his own snow balls that sat in his sled with him and he started to fire, "Enemy approaching!!! FIRE the main cannons!!"

Shou couldn't help himself, he started laughing so hard when Ko started throwing snow balls hand over fist at Naoko, the mighty leader of the Alien fleet! Of course this made his ground troops just a little late to the party as he tried to contain his glee.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:53 pm

User Image

"A big...white....blur...." Hideki repeated slowly, seemingly crestfallen. He had always viewed it as far more than that. Far, far more than just vast blankness.

"Is that really all you think of it, Kai-kuma?" the boy gazed into his lover's amber eyes, sad that the guitarist didn't have the same feelings as he did over this type of thing.

"Don't you think it's beautiful? Magical? Romantic? I mean, think of it...each individual snowflake is unique, no two alike, but each so very beautiful in its own way. And the tales of the yuki-onna, while sometimes frightening, can also be exciting and enchanting, and the story of the snow princess...oh there's just so much I love about the snow and ice. It's like the world becomes coated in diamonds!"
Obviously, the kid had a very set idea of what the meaning of "winter wonderland" was, and he was damn well going to express it.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Naoko was hit square in the face by a snowball, knocking him backward off his sled. "Send in the ground forces!" he called out, hoping to alert Shou that he was... 'down'. "He's taken out the fleet! Ground insurgents, GO GO GO!"

This type of play went on for the next hour. After that, the little group retired back inside the onsen just as the first snowflakes were starting to fall. Naoko made sure Ko-kun had a nice cup of hot cocoa waiting for him as Shou made sure the boy washed off in the shower and got changed out of his wet clothes.

The pianist too showered and changed, once more wearing the comfortable winter yukata and setting down two cups of hot coffee near the cocoa; one for him and one for Shou.

By the time the small family was bathed, re-changed, and all together again around their mugs... another hour had passed and the snow was now steadily falling outside their windows... all the while the black clouds loomed overhead, waiting to open up upon the unsuspecting countryside.

Nakai shook his head, "I grew up where it snowed... a lot. To me, it's more of a burden and a hindrance. I mean... when the sun hits it just right it's beautiful, no doubt but... I've had to trudge through too many snowbanks on my way to school."

But those eyes... staring up into his own... Kai couldn't help the soft smile that graced his lips. "Once, when I was a boy, we were telling ghost stories in the winter. Suddenly there was this horrendous noise and my friends and I screamed, running around the house as if we were going to be murdered. My father eventually calmed us down enough to show us outside... that the sound we heard, was snow falling off a tree and onto the roof. But we were damn sure there was some yokai out to get us."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:38 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu walked down the warm hallway alone, no sign of anyone else nearby. He was in a very chipper mood, a smile absolutely stuck to his face.

Once he reached the door he was looking for, he knocked three times and stood there waiting, a bouquet of purple orchids held behind his back.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

User Image

"Oh...I see. I guess I understand, then." Hideki nodded, listening to the guitarist continue his story.

"Really? You seriously thought you were going to be killed by a snow monster?" the spritely blond began to giggle, then laugh deeply.

"I'm not laughing at you...I totally get it. Ghost stories do that to you! I've been there a thousand times! Oh! We should tell ghost stories to eachother! You go first!" the little blond suggested, thinking it a good activity to keep them warm, and a little chilled, on this cold winter's night.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

The Ground troops struck hard and fast but the Mother Ship ended up winning and losing a few times afterwards. Until they had to rush inside to avoid the storm.

After Shou helped Ko get the water just right, he slipped out to find the little boy's clothes then took them back to the bathroom and set them inside. Ko could take care of those things himself.

Once Ko was all cleaned up and set in front of the large TV with a holiday show playing from America, Shou hopped into the shower and cleaned himself then reapplied his face and glitter. He liked that winter look for today's weather. This made him feel the spirit of the holiday.

Returning to the main room, he too was dressed in a winter white yukata once more and hair spiraled in waves over it. Yes several were extensions but they accented him so gracefully.

Ko slipped in close beside them and slid his fingers around the cocoa mug. "I am so lucky. I've the best Uncles in the world." he said as he sipped the tasty treat.

Shou smiled and looked over at Naoko then lifted his own mug holding it out for a toast. "To a Merry Christmas. Both of you have made this Eve the best one I can remember." He tapped each of their mugs before sipping his own.

"And you are the best nephew an uncle like me could have Ko...." he leaned over and kissed the top of Ko's head. Shou really was a happy man today.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:51 pm

A toast... a perfect toast.
Naoko raised his mug and nodded, "And to a productive and fun new year soon to follow." he said with a smile, knowing that Ko-kun's soon-to-be appearance on stage would certainly bring about an entirely new set of... problems.
But also a set of joys as well.

"Ah, Ko-kun... being around you's brought me a lot of joy this season. You too, Shou." the blond said, continuing to smile. "I mean, you really don't know how much this holiday has meant to me. I..."

But before Naoko could finish his sentence, there was a knock on the door. The blond stood, heading toward the entrance. "Probably just the staff bringing us more towels after we ran around like kids in the wet snow." he laughed, coffee mug in one hand.

Opening the door... that mug suddenly fell from very surprised fingers, spilling coffee on the mat but luckily not breaking.

"R...Ryu..." Naoko stood there, completely confused and in awe, barely able to get a single word out. "How... I mean you... Are you okay?" he asked, pulling Ryu into the room and closing the door behind him.

Kai thought for a moment, "Well... what kind of Ghost story? AND we need more blankets for this to be a real ghost story. We have to be bundled up and warm, right?" he asked, moving Chiyou and Yumi both off of him.

The blond walked to the other end of the room, picking up a few blankets. "Do you want something scary? Something sad?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:06 pm

User Image

"Oh yes....LOTS of blankets. And I want a scary one. Super scary! The scariest one you know!" Chiyou thrilled with delight, making tiny kicking motions with his feet on the couch, which caused Yumi to yip and yap with equal excitement.

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Of course I'm ok. I'm here with you, aren't I?" Ryuukaze smirked his charming smirk as he pulled the bouquet out from behind his back and handed it to his lover before bending down and picking up the spilled coffee cup.

"You really have to stop startling so easily..." the violinist teased, pecking Naoko on the cheek.

"I decided to come on up here early. I knew you were probably stressed, plus with the weather forecast being what it is, it seemed like the only way I wouldn't be spending my holidays completely alone. Seems we're going to be here a while. Oh..and on my way in, I purchased a couples massage for you and I, a private massage for Shou-san, and a kid's spa treatment for our little Ko-kun. We can go do that whenever you're ready, but it has to be used tonight, just so you know." Ryu told the pianist, looking forward to their time together, relaxing.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games