Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:49 pm
Thistle winced slightly when Smok at first touched his nose to hers, but the concern she felt coming from him quickly overcame the pain and she sighed softly, which turned into a small whine. She tilted her head down and lightly nuzzled the top of her head under Smok's chin.

Amy smiled gently at Kits. "Kits, what would you say if I told you not to worry about me? Would it work? You're my friend and I'm going to worry about you sometimes. But if you're relaxed when you're in a good mood, then I won't worry, as long as you're not forcing it."

She smiled and waved her hand in the air slightly. "And onto the next subject, then."

She laughed softly and then commented on what Kits had said about Velcore. "Oh yeah, I definitely know he's not a child. He helps me out a lot sometimes, and he gives me advice. But, the motherly part I feel toward him is more like... I want to take care of him and help him when he can't do stuff for himself. Like, he can't prepare his own food. He can't massage his own wings. I want to help with that."

Amy quickly looked over at Velcore when he said he went home. "Wh... what? What do you mean, Velcore? Your... your home is with me and Karrie."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:57 pm
*licks the top of Thistle's head, then nuzzles her*

*shakes her head* Probably not. *chuckles as she brings the sauce over to the table*

Velcore would do just fine on his own most of the time. He can feed himself, he just prefers his food cooked, not raw and freshly killed. It's the same with my pets. Even Cecil could feed himself when he's outside, but he prefers to have pet food. *picks up the dishes for her dragons and Thistle, wondering why she didn't just do that in the first place*

Not that home.

Oh, you went to see Sai, didn't you, Velcore? He does fly back to visit Karrie's family sometimes. 3nodding

*shakes his head* No, not that home.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:06 pm
Thistle squeaked in surprise when Smok suddenly licked the top of her head. It felt weird at first. She licked people and animals, but she had never been licked before. But after a few moments, she began to smile softly and snuggled even closer to Smok, feeling more comforted now. She even curled up on the ground next to his feet she was becoming so relaxed.

Amy smiled softly at Kits' comment about not being able to stop worrying about Amy, either. To hear a friend say that, someone she considered one of her best friends, touched her heart greatly. It probably wasn't that big of deal to Kits, but it meant a lot to Amy.

When Kits mentioned Velcore's food being freshly killed, though, her face blanched slightly and she gulped. "Freshly killed...?"

But then, Amy saw Kits. picking up the plates. She quickly went over to help her. "How can I help? What plates would you like me to get?"

Before Amy could pick any up, though, she heard what Velcore said in response to Kits' statement, gasped, and quickly looked over at him. For some reason, her blood felt like it had run cold. Not her and Karrie's home, not Karrie's family's home, so where else did he call home?!

"Velcore... where did you go today? Location."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:16 pm
*looks down at Thistle, wondering why she's going to sleep now, before dinner*

Yes... what did you think his claws and sharp teeth were for? Dragons are hunters. *has the four plates for her dragons in her hands* Could you grab the last plate for Thistle? The other animals get pet food, but I don't want to fill their dishes yet.

*looks over at Velcore* confused What are you talking about?

I told you. I went home. Where we were born.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:24 pm
Thistle looked up at Smok when he didn't lie down beside her. She tilted her head to the side and squeaked questioningly.

Amy slowly glanced at Kits and then looked at the last plate. She was having trouble processing this right now. She was supposed to grab the plate.

She walked slowly over to it and picked it up, though she was staring over at Velcore the entire time. Even Kits didn't know what was going on? This wasn't good.

"Velcore... where? You keep saying home, but we don't know where that is. Where were you born, and who is 'we'?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:30 pm
*looks around the corner into the kitchen and sniffs*

*knowing her pets come first, starts putting pasta on the four plates she has*

Home. I do not know where it is, but I went there. Where Karrie and I were born.

*drops the spaghetti server* What? I thought you couldn't remember where that was!

I do not. I had a guide to follow. Karrie's mother sent it.

((pausing for the night. sweatdrop ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:13 pm
((Last night's scene will be continued... eventually... sweatdrop ))

*Since tonight is Rod's last night in town, Kits had made a lunch for them this morning and brought it over to his office, where he was making the last-minute arrangements for his trip. She stayed at his office with him until he was done, then they went back to his house. Late in the afternoon, she sent a text to Karrie, asking him to feed her pets tonight so that she and Rod could enjoy their time together without worrying about them. Kits was planning to stay with Rod for the night, then take him to the airport in the morning to see him off*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:19 pm
{{*shakes fist* I want to know where Velcore went, dammit! stressed }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 pm
(( xd You'll have to wait. Cuwen couldn't be here tonight, and I can't really continue without her... it would just be odd for Amy to suddenly go silent.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:11 pm
{{Just pretend she was too shocked to speak rofl }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:14 pm
(( rofl You just don't want to wait to see what Velcore did.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:23 pm
Kits Rose
*looks around the corner into the kitchen and sniffs*

*knowing her pets come first, starts putting pasta on the four plates she has*

Home. I do not know where it is, but I went there. Where Karrie and I were born.

*drops the spaghetti server* What? I thought you couldn't remember where that was!

I do not. I had a guide to follow. Karrie's mother sent it.

((pausing for the night. sweatdrop ))

Amy stared at Velcore with huge eyes and just shook her head. She put the plate on the nearby counter.

"Velcore... please just explain what's going on."

Thistle stood up and followed Smok. She started to sniff in the direction of the kitchen to smell the good scents again, but she whined again when that action hurt her nose. Then, she noticed that Amy and Kits were staring at Velcore with huge eyes. He must have done something wrong.

Thistle squeaked softly and then quickly turned around and headed back into the living room. She didn't want to eat THAT badly...

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:32 pm
*sits where he is, watching what's going on*

*sighs* I told you, I followed the guide home. They wanted a report on how Karrie is doing.

Who's they? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:36 pm
Amy simply sighed and sat down at the kitchen table. She leaned her elbows on the table and rubbed her temples as she waited for Velcore to continue.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:52 pm
*tilts his head to the side* Karrie's mother and her family.

Velcore, where did you meet them? And if you say home again, I'm going to step on your tail. stressed

I do not know. I just followed my guide for a very long flight.. It is hot and dry there. That is all I know.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games