Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The gentle smile on Naoko's face would have easily reflected the scattered memories of Shou's 'sister'. "I think your music has reached her, wherever she is." the pianist spoke softly before turning his amber gaze to the world outside their room. "Natural talent is... a rare gift indeed. If I were your sister, I would play piano for you and for you alone." he laughed a tiny bit. "Then again, I already do, don't I?"

Turning, the blond smiled again, and the angle which the sun struck him truly made him appear to be the long lost sister that Shou pinned for... his head framed in golden light. "My brother used to dress me up in frilly dresses when I was a child. He always told me that I looked better in them. That I was cute. I've always wondered if he had wanted a sister instead of a brother, and yet it seems fate doesn't give us a choice."

Naoko sighed, amber eyes closing for a moment. "I can still remember running through the little forest on the outskirts of town, my brother holding my hand and both of us coming home at sunset just filthy. But we'd found our own little paradise in the forest..." once more the pianist laughed. "He never let me wear the dresses in the forest though. My brother told me that his pretty doll should be pretty at home... and that he needed his little brother with him on such dirt-coated adventures."

Tilting his head to the side slightly, amber eyes focused back in on Shou. "Is that close to how you remember your own sister? I bet she felt that you'd always protect her... I... I bet that's why Ko's here now. With you."

He wanted to tell this man that the child on the porch wasn't his true family... but how could he? Ko made Shou happy. There was no harm in that. Especially when, as far as they knew, little Ko-kun's family was dead or worse. Sure, Sai knew the truth... but was it okay to put more illusions before Shou's very eyes?

Reaching out, Naoko gently took Shou's hand and started to lead him and his pencils back to the porch. "Well think of it this way... if you had Izzy Lucky, you wouldn't be able to spend so much time with Ko. So I suppose in a way it's a blessing. An odd way to go about getting such a blessing... but one nevertheless. Besides, would you have been happy with your rival self imploding?" the pianist's lithe fingers tightened just slightly on Shou's hand. "You need a rival to keep you focused. Everyone does. Even I see Narcissus as my rival after all... So how about we just forget about Jun and the madness that follows him... and have a good Christmas vacation, ne?" Naoko's smile was infectious and completely genuine.

He wanted Shou to be happy.
Because Sai deserved it...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:01 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"If you were my sister....Ah...Naoko, you're not a girl even if I long to dress you up in another kimono. You know the fans loved that look on you." he answered wistfully. "Maybe, she does listen in her own way...maybe my words will touch her still no matter how far...how distant."

His eyes were distracted by that vision in his head. Almost like she was in front of him....almost...real. His fingers reached out and then he pulled them back. This was Naoko...this was Naoko.... "You must have been an adorable child indeed. I'm surprised your brother would dress you as a girl. Yet, I can see why. You've fine features and golden hair like the sun. You remind me of her...you really do..." And maybe that is the best that Naoko could achieve with this personality.

"She might have felt I over protected her...." he answered then turned away, "She's always had to run down her own path...run so far away. And Ko, mm...he does need protection. I suppose you are right. That is why she'd leave him with me."

A smile took place of his pondering gaze as Naoko pulled him back to the balcony. If it were real or faked, it was impossible to tell, "If I had Izzy Lucky, I'd have more time than you'd know. He'd be like another Haru...I dare say he'd do well with a child. He changed my life...in the time we shared. Never thought I'd ever become so close to a manager...." He laughed as he looked up to the sky, "But yes, I need a rival...to thrive. The Gates of my Fantasies will flow from my finger tips and I will pronounce this world as my own. My rival must bring his best to the stage or my imagination will take his world too...and make it my own." Now that was the old Shou. Showing that the man had full control of the body and digging out Sai right now would be like trying to pull off a deeply rooted tick.

Winking at Naoko, he snuck over to Ko and pulled him up high, lifting him towards the sky. Ko squealed and shoved his space ship higher to the heavens that clouded above. "Let it soar Ko! We will take it to the Stars!" Spinning around with the boy in his arms, the laughter released energy that was filled with Shou's starry eyed dreams and Ko's childish wonder.

It would most definitely be...a Merry Christmas.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Naoko smiled as he watched both Shou and Ko twirling around. A part of his own heart ached though...
This was Sai too. Sure Shou had dominance right now but... Sai could be just as bright... just as shining. They were the same man, even if Sai was loathe to admit it. If only Naoko could pull that talent from his brother and show him how to merge both to be a glorious gift to the world.
Sai was a gift to himself... Shou a gift to the world. Couldn't he have it both ways... always?

"Dress me up however you see fit, Shou. Just as long as I can see you smile like that." Naoko spoke, indicating the happiness he saw right in front of him. "I'd wear anything for a smile." he himself was still smiling as well, unable to think of such dark things as Jun when confronted with someone who was enjoying the world around him so very much.

Laughing softly, the pianist joined the two on the porch, his amber eyes truly happy just hearing Ko's giggles. "I saw on the news last night that we might have a blizzard late tonight. So you two better get your fill of being outside before the snow hits."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:07 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"A blizzard?! Oh Ko! Let's go outside quick and see the mountains! Make snow angels and sledding!!" He set the boy down and raced off with him grabbing Naoko by the hand too as he dragged them both to get clothes and coats.

As soon as both were ready, Shou in a white fur collared long coat stood looking like another fantasy... the snow king. His blond hair streamed and coiled under the furry white hat that was on his head. Make up and glitter wrapped his eyes like a rich mask while pale blue lipstick gave a frozen appearance despite his merriment. Pure white gloves donned his fingers matching the white boots at his feet. "Come on! Let's go PLAY!"

Ko squeaked all dressed in Mickey Coat and gloves. He ran to grab the man's hand as Shou opened the door. They went down the stair catching the eyes of all the guests and staff. Shou just looked magical when he was in full on energy mode. Walking straight out the back door he asked the staff for sleds. They ran off while he ran with Ko across the snow to find a perfect patch to make the Snow angels, "NAOKO-kun! What do you think? Good spot?!"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:15 pm

In all honesty, he hadn't expected such a sudden reaction from the musician. But then again, when did Shou do anything expected?

Pulled back inside by the energetic ball of fantasy, Naoko was soon dressed warmly as well, though he looked a mirror opposite to the Snow King. One might have thought him a Coal King instead, what with the long black furn trimmed leather coat, matching leather gloves and high knee boots helped to complete the look. He wore midnight pants, tights almost, and a dark grey turtle neck sweater. Instead of a hat however, the pianist wore dark grey earmuffs and a grey alpaca scarf to finish out the outfit.

And then the pianist found himself downstairs, watching as Shou and Ko ran off into the snow. Naoko was a bit slower, mainly because he enjoyed watching the pair. "I think it's a great spot. I wonder who's angel will be better... Shou's or Ko-kun's?" the blond smiled, winking at the boy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko looked up and raised his hand high, "ME!! My snow angel will be the best!!" Flopping down in the snow, he started to swish back and forth. Shou laughed and followed suit trying to make the perfect angel.

"Oh...Uncle Naoko! Make one too!!" Ko called out to him as he moved his head just a little to make a rounder angel face in the snow.

Shou moved his arms side to side then looked up into the sky and sucked in the cool crisp air. "It's so beautiful up here. Look at those grey clouds just touching the edge of the blue. I can see the snow drifting down from them."

Further off the sky though was black. Black like a blizzard that was working its way in. Soon to be upon them. A sparkle of distant flashes from lightning grazed the sky out there but Shou didn't mind it for now, it would take a little time for it to get there. They were 4 hours away from Tokyo and in this mountain resort the possibility of getting snowed in was very high.

But, in Shou's mind, that was OK too...better the snow than tsunami. In a resort with Christmas soon. It would be peaceful to him...and they wouldn't have fans spoiling the serenity. However, the staff might not agree because when they returned with the sleds they did warn them of the weather coming and what the news reports said.

So in all actuality they only had about one good hour to play.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Naoko had taken the sleds from the staff, dragging them in the snow behind him. "We've got about an hour." he told Shou before shaking his head at Ko. "No way! It's cold!" the musician teased before picking up a bit of snow with a gloved hand. "But... I wouldn't mind doing.... this..."

Without any prior warning, Naoko lightly threw the snowball at Shou, effectively starting a snowball fight. He reached out, giving Ko a hand up before making another snowball and throwing it at Shou as well.

"Be on my team, Ko-kun. Pianists unite!" he teased, unable to stop his own laughter at the snow glistening in Shou's hair.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:45 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The flight was long and Izzy's shoulder found that his partner was very heavy so eventually he lifted the arm rest and pulled Akihiko's head into his lap giving his shoulder freedom once more. He stroked Akihiko's hair and smiled softly. He was so in love and it was obvious to any that could see his face in this one instance.

Glancing over at Yuuji, he wondered what was keeping the man so busy lately and didn't ask but...he had a feeling. His fears would have been justified if he pursued the answer. But for once, he didn't for the sake of Akihiko and the special holiday that the man had planned.

However, he was pleased that Yuuji would get Michi home. Because as the plane landed in Tokyo, the clouds were already starting to release white flakes. It was dark outside when the wheels hit the runway and skidded down the path. A difficult landing one that made Izzy's heart race as he clung to his seat. And for an instant, he saw the large wave again in his mind's eye. "Sh...." Shou! Akihiko! He tried not to let the fear get to him but here it was again....

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Strangely, Akihiko never even noticed the shift. He slept peacefully, completely content as the plane crossed the ocean. Head on Izzy's lap, the musician probably would have hated to be seen like that by anyone except his lover.

And yet... there was no remark from Yuuji about it. No cracked joke or tease. Mainly because Yuuji was still dealing, via email and text, with various issues in regards to the media backlash at Narcissus.

He'd have to tell Izzy something... eventually... and just thought it best to email an explanation to him.
Just in case the duo saw something on television when they got home.

However, when the plane started to land.... well, the newly woken Akihiko's blue eyes were out the window, watching the dark clouds that stretched to the horizon.
It was one damn big storm, that was for sure.

Narcissus felt the tension beside him before he noticed. Reaching out, Akihiko turned Izzy's face to him. "Hey... this is a plane... and we're not over the ocean. It's ground, Ruki... Solid ground..." the musician whispered softly, pressing his forehead to that of his partner and just letting the man focus on his intent blue gaze. "See? I can already feel the bumps smoothing out... the plane slowing down... we're on the ground now, Ruki. Nothing's going to hurt you."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:28 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy's eyes fastened on Akihiko's blues and soon that forehead and those words settled his fears. He could get lost in those pools of blue and feel totally safe. His name from those rosy lips kept him on the ground even as the plane pulled to a halt.

Barely nodding his breath slowed and soon he swallowed pulled back into the reality of the calmness around him. "Thank you..." he answered and leaned over just enough to lightly kiss Akihiko's lips having forgotten that others were in the plane with him.

Michi yawned and only caught a glimpse of that kiss and smiled, "Man, I think I slept like a brick. Not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight. Hey Nezumi-san, you awake?" He nudged the mousy manager, then smirked. "Maybe a kiss will wake up Sleeping Beauty if he don't get up himself." He was teasing Nezumi for certain because Michi was a terrible flirt and the mouse did tease so well.

He grinned at Yuuji and thought about those lips too...and other things. That thought of 'other things' left him wanting to get off the plane quick. Damn it all if Yuuji made him just a wee bit...hungry. Of course then there was Narcissus...and sometimes Michi longed for the times they had. But doubted seriously he'd get those back....any time soon if every.

So instead he got up quickly and started dragging down his luggage. "So how are we all getting home Takagi-san?"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:31 pm
POST TEST  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:33 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Awh!! But Uncle NAOKO! Make one too!" Ko whined but soon was distracted as Shou got up from the ground to revel in his own creation. Soon Ko popped up and was standing right beside him. His back covered with snow that was falling on to the ground making little piles.

"Mines better!" Ko exclaimed as he pointed out the round cherub head and small wings against Shou's seraphic form in the snow.

"Hmm...maybe...." Shou grinned and patted Ko's head. "Your is still on the wee side." He chuckled as Ko stuck out his tongue.

"I'm smaller than you! Give me a few years." Ko crossed his arms and then Shou bellowed in laughter.

"Oh Ko, It's a wonderful little cherub. I think it is the best cherub I've seen for a snow angel. Don't you agree Naoko?" He said looking back to see the younger man pulling up the sleds.

"Oh? Only an hour??? And then he was hit with a snowball...then another!

Ko giggled and hollered, "PIANIST UNITE!!!" Then grabbed up more snow and started making balls to throw.

"Oh you little imps!" Shou yelled back as he grabbed a plastic sled to use as a shield while making a ball with his free hand in the snow. He lobbed one hard and smacked Naoko square in the chest before getting battered by Ko's smaller snow balls.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:56 pm

"Ko-kun wins for cutest snow angel. Shou wins for sexiest." Naoko said with a smirk, holding up a sled much the same as the other blond did.

After all, the shield idea had looked brilliant after the pianist got a snowball to the chest.

Another ball of cold fluff left Naoko's hand, aimed at Shou's legs since the other man was holding the sled up higher near his head. "Let's get him, Ko-kun! Make a running snow tackle!" he told the boy, knowing that if Ko went running at him, Shou would let his guard down to catch the boy.

Then it'd be easy for both Naoko and Ko to pummel the musician with snowballs.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well see Ko...we both win." answered Shou before the pelting began.

But now they were having a War with Snowballs and Shou was hopeful to somehow win against the two forces against him. However, Naoko's evil plan had great potential as Ko squealed and raced towards Shou.

"Flying Angel TACKLE!!" Ko screamed as he leapt towards Shou. Shou of course dropped his shield and caught the leaping boy leaving him wide open for Naoko's attack.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:10 pm

At the very moment that Shou dropped his shield, Naoko began throwing snowball after snowball, actually pelting BOTH Shou and Ko quite a bit in the process. Of course to do this, he too dropped his shield in favor of two hands over one for their mini-battle.

In truth, Naoko had debated tackling Shou himself... but this proved to be much easier.
Also... much less cold than falling in a heap to the snow.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games