Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:45 pm
After blow drying her hair, Amy checked her phone again. Then, she closed it and went to the kitchen. She grabbed a liter of Sprite they had in the fridge and a pack of strawberry winecoolers.

"Velcore, Thistle, want to go to Kits' with me?"

Thistle squeaked from her spot on the living room couch and quickly ran into the kitchen. "Yes!!"

Amy laughed at Thistle's enthusiastic response.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
*yawns and walks over to the door, waiting for everyone to leave*

*waits, occasionally stirring the pasta and sauce*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:51 pm
When Amy didn't hear a response from Velcore, she frowned slightly in confusion and stuck her head around the corner. "Velcore?"

Then, she saw him sitting in front of the door, waiting for them. Amy chuckled and shook her head as she walked out of the kitchen, Thistle right on her heels.

"Alright sweeties, let's go. I'm sure you can find a quiet place to sleep at Kits', Velcore."

She knew when Velcore was silent that it was usually because he was quite tired.

Minutes later, Amy, Velcore and Thistle found themselves standing in front of Kits' door. Amy shifted the pop bottle to her arm that was holding the winecoolers and then knocked on the door with her free hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:54 pm
*calls from the kitchen* It's open, Amy! *picks up the pasta pot to drain the water*

*hovers by the door to make sure nobody strange comes in*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:02 pm
Amy opened the door and Thistle quickly rushed in before her. Amy knew Thistle would do that, so she had been waiting for her to go in first. Then, she let Velcore in and then went in herself before closing the door behind her. She looked up at Gwee, expecting him to be there like always when she came in.

"Hi, Gwee! It's good to see you. It sure smells good in here... I bet you're as excited to eat as I am."

She reached up and scratched Gwee's head before going into the kitchen. She smiled when she saw Kits. "Hey Kits! I brought some Sprite and strawberry wine coolers. It smells so good in here! What are you making?"

Amy set the drinks on the counter.

Thistle looked up at Gwee and squeaked happily up at him. "Hi, you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:35 pm
*grins happily* Ketti! *flies into the kitchen*

*turns and smiles at Amy* I made spaghetti. Nothing too special, but it sounded good. *grins at Velcore and Thistle* Hey guys.

Hi Kits. *looks up at Gwee* Spaghetti.

*nods* Ketti!

*sighs* Spaghetti.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:40 pm
Amy looked up at Gwee, confused at the first thing he said. But when Kits said that she was making spaghetti, Amy got what Gwee was saying. Amy tried to withhold it, but a loud, long, full laugh finally burst from her mouth. She held her stomach and laughed, tears appearing in the corners of her eyes.

Thistle had no idea what was so funny, but she went up to Kits and smiled brightly up at her. "Kitsss!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:45 pm
Kits Rose
*grins happily* Ketti!
((Skettis!))  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:48 pm
*laughs at Velcore and Gwee* He'll get it eventually, Velcore. He always does. *smiles down at Thistle* Hey Sweetie. I'd pick you up, but I'm still cooking.

Cooking Ketti! *flies in loops around the room*

*talks very slowly* Spa-ghe-tti.

*Smok flies in seemingly out of nowhere and tackles Thistle*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:01 pm
Amy's laughter finally tapered off and she wiped at her eyes. "Oh my... No wonder you're always in a good mood, Kits. How could you not be around all these pets with such different personalities?"

Thistle squeaked/yelped in surprise when she was suddenly tackled to the ground. She recognized Smok's smell, though, and quickly turned her head to the side and squeaked at her friend. She wrapped her tail around his back and started rolling around.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:08 pm
*gives Amy an odd look, then turns to get dishes out of the cupboards* I'm not always in a good mood. I just make sure I'm in one before I go out most of the time. Besides, Gwee, Kaia, and the imps are the only ones I've had for over two years. *shrugs and sets three large plates on the table, along with a smaller one on the floor by her pets' dishes*

*squeaks happily and rolls around with Thistle*

Hey, you two, if you're going to do that, go in the living room so we don't trip over you.

*lands on Kits' shoulder and nuzzles her* Love ketti.

Yes, I know you love spaghetti, Gwee. ^_^

*sighs*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:15 pm
Amy looked over at Kits curiously. "You make sure you're in a good mood before you go out? Like, you force yourself to be? Why? I mean, you have the right to be in a bad mood if you're not feeling happy. You shouldn't feel like you should be in a good mood around others."

Thistle stopped rolling around when Kits spoke to them. She looked up at her with wide eyes before she squeaked, quickly unwrapped her tail from around Smok, jumped up, and ran into the living room. She quickly found the corner between the couch and wall and tried to hide there, wanting to play hide and seek with her friend.

When Amy heard Velcore sigh, she quickly looked over at him. "What's wrong, Velcore? Are you feeling okay, sweetie?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:22 pm
*opens the cupboard to get glasses out* Bad things happen when I'm angry, Amy. *gets a bowl for Velcore as well, filling it with water* I don't want my friends to see me like that. neutral

*runs into the living room, following Thistle by her scent and running right into her*

I flew a lot today. *twitches his wings* Angry Kits is scary. I saw her once. *shivers*

*smiles softly at Velcore* I'll rub your wings later, okay? I've still got that lotion stuff you like. I bet Karrie forgot about it and hasn't bought more.

Thank you Kits.

Me?

Yes, Gwee, I'll do your wings too. *smiles at Amy* Maybe we can teach you how to do it too, so Velcore won't have to come here when his wings get sore.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:33 pm
Thistle squeaked in shock as Smok came barreling around the corner of the couch and crashed into her. She whined in pain and lowered her head toward the ground. She lightly touched her nose with her front knee and whined in pain again when it hurt. Her nose was very sore now, though she wasn't upset at Smok. She was more upset at her nose for getting hurt and stopping her fun!

Amy looked at Kits in concern when she explained why she didn't like to get angry. She had heard Kits talk about this before and was worried for her friend when she thought about it. It was obviously a stressful thing to talk about.

She looked at Velcore when he backed up what Kits said and then looked back at Kits. "Well, okay, then not angry. But I hope you know that you don't always have to be completely happy, either. I just... I don't want you to get stressed from trying to be happy all the time or feel like you have to be that way, especially not around me. I just want you to be relaxed."

She smiled at her friend. When she mentioned Karrie, though, she frowned slightly, but she quickly tried to hide it by looking at Velcore. She was concerned about him, but at least now she knew what was wrong with him.

"I'd really like to learn how to massage his wings, yes, so I can help him."

She looked at Kits and whispered with a small blush on her face. "I know this is probably going to sound really weird, but... well, I kind of have been feeling like his mother for awhile now, like he and Thistle are my kids. I know you knew how I felt about Thistle, but I feel that way about Velcore, too. I know you said I shouldn't look at them that way, but I can't help it, especially when Velcore talks just like a human. I mean, how can you not interact with him and not just want to take care of him?"

Amy looked back at Velcore. "Why were you flying so much today, Velcore?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:41 pm
*whines and touches Thistle's nose gently with his*

Amy, if I'm in a good mood, that's when I'm most relaxed. *puts silverware and potholders on the table* Don't worry about me. *smiles reassuringly*

*sits down*

Amy, just remember that Velcore isn't a child. He may not be completely mature yet, but he's not a child. *picks the pot with the pasta in it and puts it on the table*

I went home.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games