Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:20 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

As soon as those fingers touched his chin, Chiyou shivered head to toe, goosebumps popping up all over his tender flesh.

The kiss was warm and tender....kind and full of affection.

"Iie, I should be the one thanking you. That was a gift in and of itself." the kid grinned and blushed after the kiss ended.

"I'm...really glad you like it. It seemed like the one that would suit you the best."

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You being drunk and pathetic isn't going to bring my brother back to your arms." Naoko spoke coldly.

In fact, the musician had reached over to his luggage and was tapping out a cigarette. With it between his lips he lit the tip, took a quick puff, then sighed, cig between his fingers.

"I don't care if you love him. He came back and you ran away. Like a coward. He was alive and you didn't believe him!" the blond hissed angrily, taking another quick hit on his cigarette. "You... you BROKE something in him, Jun. And to be honest I don't care how much you want to fix it, you can't. Because it's not just Sai you hurt. You hurt Shou... and damn it all, Shou's a helluva lot more stubborn than Sai. So tell me... why should I care? You went and wanted to screw me as soon as you got back to Japan. That REALLY shows me how much you care about my brother, you know." sighing, Naoko stopped talking for a long moment, smoke drifting up from where he sat. "What was it, Jun? Did I look JUST enough like niisan to satisfy your appetite? Then... as soon as you figure out that the doll you helped break into a million pieces was just as sick and disturbed as you.... you run away again. At least I take responsibility. At least I BELIEVE the people I love. You can't see past your own sick fantasies."

There was another pause while the blond tried to make up his mind. When he did, his voice was just as cold as before. "If you want to talk to Sai... call him. I'm not going to tell you where he is because frankly, I don't think he EVER wants to see or hear from you again. But I'll be fair and let him speak his mind. Call my brother. Guess you were too drunk to figure out how to pick up a phone though, ne?" Naoko's words, he knew, bit.

But in truth... the blond wasn't about to throw his brother to the hungry wolf or endanger Ko-kun in the process.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:51 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

As badly as he wanted to rage against what Naoko said, he couldn't deny in what was left of his rational mind that the pianist's words were, for the most part, true.

"I....I didn't have a choice. I didn't have a choice...." he whispered.

After all...he really hadn't been given much of one.
And the things he had done after....had been weakness and pain.

"I see...then I guess....perhaps it is for....for the best..." Jun caved. Actually caved. He was tired, drunk, suffering....he honestly didn't have it in him to even follow through on his threats.

Perhaps he should just disappear. He had become a man with no purpose now. A musical puppet. Nothing more.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry, kitten." he acquiesced, then simply hung up the phone, glancing sorrowfully over at Ryuukaze.

"Gomen...I'm just...drunk. Shouldn't have come. Shouldn't have.." Jun began, but Ryu cut him off.

"I'll take you." the violinist stood up all of a sudden.
"I'll take you to Sai. He's with Naoko. But...we have to get you sober and cleaned up, first."

Jun, eyes wide, simply nodded.

So yeah, Ryu knew this was going to piss Naoko off...but if there was anything Ryuukaze believed in, it was love...and second chances. Even thirds, and fourths, and fifths if need be. Whatever it takes, if the love is true.
Had he not shown that to Naoko himself, time and time again?

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:53 pm

The flight made the young Koyasu antsy...
It wasn't exactly that he was worried about the weather... he just wanted to get home and have some peace and quiet.
No Yuuji spying on them.
Plus, he wouldn't have to worry about the charter plane's chairs digging into his still injured back once they were on the ground again.

Yawning, Akihiko couldn't help it when he hunched down just a bit and used Izzy's shoulder as a pillow. He was sleepy, hurting, and just wanted to be away from the world.

What was even more surprising... was that Narcissus didn't say anything... to anyone.
Not even to Izzy.
The musician just leaned against his partner, blue eyes closed, as he tried to get a little bit of sleep.

For his part, Yuuji and smiled happily at Michi and Nezumi as each boarded. He had even discussed going to Michi's for Christmas just a bit, saying that he'd get the physical therapist home if it killed him.

Of course the man hadn't talked to either Izzy or Akihiko about the current media situation and had, instead, told the both of them to lay low. If the media got wind of them, there was going to be a fit... not only from them but from Aki himself. He even explained that he'd asked Crystal to lie to the media in the US, letting them know her nephew and Narcissus were still in California... even though they weren't.

Yuuji had even had time to pick up Akihiko's Christmas present to Izzy, and of course the young tiger had returned the photo negatives to Crystal.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:00 pm

The kiss lasted for a few precious moments... and when it ended, Nakai looked down at Chiyou, studying the young man's new eyes, and a part of him inside wept.

Chiyou had so much to offer the world... and yet so much had been taken from him.

And here the 'kid' was just trying to give back at every turn.

"That kiss wasn't a gift. I mean really... there was no gift wrapping or a bow..." Nakai's soft smile matched the gentleness of his hands as he ran lithe fingers through the younger man's hair. "It suits me perfectly, Chi-chan... arigatou."

Sighing, Naoko dropped his phone onto the futon and stood up, heading out of the bedroom.
He could see Sai outside... with a pencil... no, then it wasn't Sai, was it? It was Shou. Sai wouldn't be writing.
Another sigh escaped the blond, but nevertheless, Shou had a right to know what was going on. Thus, walking out onto the private porch, the pianist blew a small puff of smoke into the air.

"Jun's looking for you, Shou-san." Naoko spoke, amber eyes glancing to the man who sat so comfortably. "He went to Ryu's... and Ryu called me. I... I told him to man up and call you because he wanted to know where you were and I refused to tell him."

A soft smile came to the younger Oumori as he smoked his cigarette and watched Ko play with the legos not far away.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:21 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou's pencil lead snapped as Naoko said those words. And carefully he set it down next to another pencil that also lost its lead. "Looking for me? Really?" his cold words etched the air, "He can talk to my assistant. I've no time for drama. What's done is done and over as far as I am concerned. I've Ko-kun to care for."

Then he paused and glanced over at Naoko, "is Ryuukaze-san ok?" Because Shou did know that Jun sometimes was less than pleasant to others. That was an understatement but still Shou had at one point believed that there had been more to the man. He had been wrong.

"Thank you for not telling him where I am. I'd like to enjoy my tranquility with my little family." He wondered if he should call Hamu and tell him about the possible problems coming and get a better detail of body guards for his return.

Of course, as he looked back down at the pencil lead, Shou still twinged with the pain of being rejected...and downright cast aside that day he called to say he was alive. Yes, Naoko was right there was something else broken in Shou and Sai...a heart. But Shou, for the pain he reached for something to fill it...Izzy...Ko.. yes. Maybe even Naoko...in a way. He took a deep breath and looked over at Ko then smiled much like Naoko, "He's adorable. I can't believe I'm an Uncle sometimes. He's become precious to me in such a short time."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Naoko's amber gaze remained on Shou for a few long moments. "Yeah. Ryu's fine. I told Jun if he touched a single hair on Ryu's head, I'd tell Izo... which, seeing how Ryu's actually doing quite well right now without either of us, at least in the music world, Izo wouldn't be happy to know." the blond took a long pull on his cigarette, breathing in deep before blowing it back out. "Jun was drunk though. Begging me to tell him. I know what he used to be like drunk... no way in hell I'd give away your location when he's like that."

Reaching out, the pianist put a slender hand on Shou's shoulder, squeezing it just slightly. "If... you want to talk to me, Shou-san... really... no one knows him better than I do. It's not good to bottle it all up inside..." he then laughed softly. "Maybe I'll have to get you drunk in the onsen bath tonight, ne? Make you spill?"

Of course Naoko was laughing softly, obviously teasing and trying to lighten the suddenly frigid mood. But then once more his gaze fell on Ko and he couldn't help but feel happy seeing the boy play.

"You'll be a great uncle, you know." the pianist spoke. "Just... don't make him a stage prop, ne?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:13 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"If you tell Matsumoto-san then rest assured it will never happen again." he answered slowly. Oh he knew what Izo valued and Naoko was right. Ryuukaze was valuable now and thus...protected. That was the fine line of Smash. One could be bright and soar or dark and descend. Shou was the only angel here...longest in the light. Never once seen the dark side even if his eyes could see the division.

"Drunk?" he rolled his eyes and sighed, "When he's sober I'm sure he'll be chastising himself for being an idiot. Trying to reach out to me like that...drunk. And thinking I'd just accept that?" The cold edge of his voice was replace by harshness that he stifled when Ko glanced up.

"Oh...it's nothing Ko...I'm going to get my pencil's sharpened so continue to work on the space ship, Ok?" Shou said as he got up and wandered back inside with the pencils in hand.

He glanced back at Naoko knowing he'd follow, "Talk? About what? I really don't know what to say Naoko-kun. I made a mistake getting involved with him and...well he came to you after all that. I should be angry at you...but I'm not. He...he rejected me when I hoped he'd be happy I was alive. I can't describe how that feels. I felt..." he stopped and stared into the room, and never continued the sentence, ." But I don't want it or him to ruin my vacation. What I care about is having a happy holiday with my nephew."

But then he smiled almost mercurial his mood shifted, "Ko is going to be the most perfect little stage prop.Better yet, he will play with me when return to Tokyo. On Tv...Haru thought we could get Arena37 to do a quick musical appearance. I want to show off his talent." His happiness knew no bounds when he thought of Ko's potential.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 pm

'I should be angry at you...but I'm not.'

Naoko froze, and for a moment, his world spun. But then he turned and reached out to Shou, placing a hand on the man's shoulder once more. "I was drunk and some men attacked me. I couldn't find Ryu and Jun saved my a**, Shou. He came to me out of desperation... because... well because I guess I'm blond and I remind him of you." the pianist wouldn't have been able to deal if Shou HAD been mad at him.

It would have been a devastating blow to his already fragile world.

"You loved him, didn't you?" the younger Oumori asked. "Wounds on the heart don't just go away, Shou. You can hide them until your heart sours and twists but they'll still be there. I... I just thought it might make you feel better to have someone to talk to. You..... you're just a mystery, you know. You say a lot of things but... never about you. I... I know you'd rather die than show me your true face, Shou-san so... don't think I'm asking that. I... I just wanted to let you know I'll be here for you if you need me."

Then, Naoko laughed, releasing the other man's shoulder. "Oh it's fine if he plays piano on stage BUT... does that mean I'll be out of a job after a few tours?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 am
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou was quiet for a long moment as Naoko spoke. Sometimes the younger star was just in the wrong place...at all the right times....a lot. And like a magnet...Well Shou had already gone over that theory once or twice in his head. So how could he be angry?

Except...Jun...Jun should have known better. Or at least allow Shou's body to go cold...in 'death' first. But then again, Shou should have expected that. He had made no worded commitment to Jun. Although after being together for awhile, Shou came home at nights...only slept with him. Shou could never commit things to words like that. Actions were all he could offer. He had never even said 'I love you' to Jun. And probably never would. Although he had heard Jun say it many times. But his actions had always been...sincere. Shou remembered how happy he had been....but that too...illusions.

"Love?" he answered and then glanced off towards the balcony to see Ko diligently working on his craft. "I..." he stopped himself because even now, those words would tangle on subconscious threads between him and Sai. The deep reservation always attached to Sai's guilt and Shou's lips could not even manage the words.

It probably was easier to see it in Shou's reaction than from his lips. Fingers tightened around his pencils and for a moment the star was stilled by that painful feeling. "I've never felt the depths of a broken heart until now." It was the best expression he could put forth of his unhappiness.

"I never should have gotten involved with him. I think that you must think I was an idiot considering your experiences with the man. Although...I don't know the depths of those experiences, nor do I think I wish to at this point. Somehow...I was attracted....somehow...I was happy. And somehow, I thought he had been happy too. Sometimes even my fantasies get the better of me." he answer as he walked over to the pencil sharpener that was on the low table.

His fingers grated the first pencil in the sharpener slowly as he spoke, "My life will always be a mystery to everyone I meet...except maybe Izzy Lucky. I wish he was here right now. I've felt so uncomfortable since I left him although...I can't betray that to him. If I would have had my way, I would have claimed Izzy as my own. His heart is so pure....and warm. But...ah...I respect Narcissus too much. Seeing his eyes, seeing how his heart filled with joy upon seeing....Izzy again. I'm truly envious...because that is what I wished for and was denied." It had been the depths of his despair to see them so happy and only to find he had been abandoned...even dead after proving he was alive. His heart...couldn't take that....

"But everything has a reason....doesn't it. My heart will heal, Naoko. And...I've got a bigger responsibility. Little Ko out there needs me...needs me....to protect him. I'll shine like the stars in the Heaven this year. I swear by all that give me life." His words were confident and on the subconscious level again, Shou knew that he must protect Ko from darker forces. Izo namely. Although he wouldn't admit it out loud. Haru hadn't directly given him that information but his sister seemed to have come into trouble unknown. It was a combination of events that had Shou assuming. While Sai knew the details, Shou revolved around other assumptions.

"I know...I know you're here...but you've many things to work out yourself, Naoko-kun." he answered with a gentle smile.

"Oh my!" he suddenly said as his mood switched. "Out of a job? Oh goodness do you think I'd do that to you? No no no...Ko while a good boy and mm...as a pianist... extraordinary... He won't ever replace you." That might have been Sai talking through Shou. His last words had a touch of the other man's depth....it was strange at moments Shou could channel the real man behind that mask even if his world was an utterly twisted vision of the truth.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:46 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Are....you sure this is wise?" Jun asked from the passenger seat of Ryu's car, running his fingers through his now clean and straightened hair. It had taken him a while to sober up, and Ryuukaze had been kind enough to talk him through exactly what was going on, and how he planned to help him.

"Probably not...but I think it'll work." the violinist winked and grinned. Some would call him a true fool, but he preferred to consider himself a maverick of sorts.

"But...isn't it just a bit...overt?" the larger man tilted his head, obviously worried about the consequences that could potentially arise from what they were about to do.

"It's so overt....it's covert." Ryu's grin widened like some sort of Cheshire Cat.

"If you say so..." Jun sighed. He could only hope this would go over well, and not result in any massive fallout. He knew he'd been mad to even attempt this in the first place, and now here he was, locked into a ride that he wasn't going to be able to get off of. However...it really was now or never.This was his chance. He likely would not get another.

"I absolutely say so." the violinist laughed, his crimson eyes flashing in the sunlight. They'd be there by nightfall, which was perfect, so onward they drove, north, to the onsen.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:51 am

"An idiot? No." Naoko said with a soft smile, watching the musician before him.

A man who struggled with a broken heart.
A man who had only wanted to be loved.
A man who now felt unwanted by the man who had hurt them both.

"You're not an idiot, Shou... Jun's just very manipulative. His idea of love is a sane man's idea of obsession and a serial killer's version of a 'good time'." the pianist continued with a slight sigh. "You were attracted by words sweet as honey... and by the idea that you could feel the warmth of another man's arms around you. A man who understood the pressures of stardom. A man who didn't mind your mask. It wasn't a fantasy you wove, Shou... it was one of Jun's making. Not yours."

Without explaining himself, Naoko took the pencils from Shou's hand and started sharpening the second one, allowing time for his own words to sink in. He could do things for Shou... even if the other man didn't want the help.

"Narcissus and Izzy Lucky, hm?" the younger Oumori continued, thinking it through. "Would you have taken Izzy Lucky if Narcissus hadn't been there? I mean, he works for Ohayou. I doubt that would have made Izo very happy..."
Of course the pianist was worried about Matsumoto's happiness. Life and death hung in the balance when that man was concerned.
"Would Narcissus have fought for Izzy Lucky or just let him go in the end? I know you've got respect for him and I do too, believe me, but... does he really deserve someone like Lucky-san? I... I think you deserve happiness, Shou... far moreso than Narcissus." he continued to sharpen the pencils carefully. "As for Ko... well... I've grown really attached to him too. I know I've my own things to work out... and I know I get in trouble a lot... I've a tendency to be in the right place at the wrong time, but..." the blond shook his head, handing the fistful of sharpened pencils back to the musician. "I care about Ko-kun too. He's... helping me in a way. When I'm around him, I feel more peaceful. More calm. Not to mention the kid's got problems that I can easily relate to."

Naoko's amber eyes were on the boy outside who continued to build a ship out of the legos. "You'll shine brighter, Shou. Especially with Ko-kun beside you. But... you can't close your heart to love. It... doesn't help. Just like opening your heart to whoever you pass on the street can certainly end badly as well. After Jun... I tried to fill the emptiness with anyone who was willing. That road doesn't help either. We... we somehow have to find a balance between the two, ne?" with a smile, the blond laughed softly, looking back to Shou. "And you'd better not replace me. I'd be a sobbing mess. Besides, I can't get better than Narcissus without a little help from his rival." he teased, poking Shou in the ribs.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:54 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Your lips are enough like a bow for my liking...." Chiyou whispered, slowly climbing over into the guitarist's lap, wrapping his arms around the elder blond's neck like he would never let go.

"I'm so very happy you like it." the boy smiled, his lips against Nakai's neck.

Would things always be like this, he wondered? Could he really stay so happy?

He'd try. He knew that much.

"So....what did you get me, Kai-kun?" Hideki teased, wiggling his hips against the guitarist.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:53 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"He never treated me...poorly Naoko-kun. He was actually quite sincere and gentle except in our more intimate moments. Manipulative? I suppose he could have been fooling with me. But yes, it wasn't so difficult to be with him. And...ah...maybe he did make a fantasy that I wished for. Such a crazy notion that our relationship might have been special." he replied and then released the other pencils to Naoko's hands to sharpen.

"Izzy Lucky is a perfect match...in many ways. The calm of a star's storm...." Even the storm in Shou's eyes settled some as he thought of the small manager. "I can see why Narcissus would not let him go. Mmm...yes, I would have. I do believe I would have. And Matsumoto-san would have learned to live with it." Yes, Shou could get away with things others could not to a degree. The fight would be filled with hateful words. Only Shou was ever allowed to say. As long as he didn't leave...as long as he was still the highest star in the sky...his world was safe from Izo.

"When I see Narcissus' face in my mind's eye, yes, I think he would have fought for Izzy. Does he deserve him? Mm...If I were to think about it...No..But does he need him, yes...And he is my rival after all. Do I want to be the only star in the night's sky?" He had this feeling that Narcissus would not have recovered if Izzy shoved the man aside for his rival. And that...that would have been tragic to Shou. What Shou might give up in love, he'd revive in music. Maybe Naoko wouldn't understand that, but music is what he had lived for before love entered his world. It would last longer than love ever would...as proven by Jun himself.

"I made the best choice with Izzy Lucky even if I am envious now. I want to one day find someone stable and secure...like him. I don't need...drama. I don't need waves of storms beyond the ones I grace Tokyo's skies with on stage." he answered as he brushed down his own yukata. Sometimes one needed to make decisions about life. He chose to be a parent...and be a star that was enough for him. His own instability, he couldn't control but he'd somehow...somehow make life good for Ko and himself.

"Ko has grown attached to you too I think. Even if you and I are not brothers, I think he will think of both of us as his family. I suppose the band can be his family. Why not? He'll grow up in a Star's life....that I have no doubt. He'll be a star one day himself...follow my footsteps. And..I still must get him a tutor because I cant' send him to public schools yet. Unless I send him to an private academy later. I want him to have the best of this world and his music." Shou's eyes glowed with the idea of his child's success. Those dreams kindled in his deeper soul. "Maybe he will help you heal...Naoko-kun."

"Love...ah.. I will love Ko." Those lines were easy because no guilt surrounded Sai or himself in that instance. "But beyond that, my heart will not take in just anyone...and seriously Naoko-kun. I don't have time to forge another relationship like that. I've a tour to do next year, and 5 interviews next month with magazines. 1 pending video game voice over to do...and then...there's the anime movie of what Izzy and I experience in...Hawaii. Do you really think I've time to find a new partner and raise my nephew?" He shook his head. "No...Ko comes first. Ko will always be first in my personal life beyond my stardom."

"Ah... no sobbing...You're not allowed to bring any drama to the band." he swatted Naoko's butt. "And as for getting better than Narcissus...Maybe you should practice with Ko?" he grinned back as he laughed at being poked,

"I think you both could learn from each other. I never thought so much talent could be in my family. But it is true." At the moment, his eyes looked beyond Naoko as if seeing something far away, "My sister was a pianist too....I remember her frilly blue dresses as she played for me....sipping tea and watching the sunrise. I always wished I could be her...so talented. One day....one day, you know, my life became truly magical. I could play guitar, I could sing. I could....shine like the stars in the Heavens." His eyes seemed grasp memories unaware they were not his own, "She'll never hear me, no matter how many times I play for her."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:55 pm

"I'm not going to tell you, baaaaaka." Nakai teased, wrapping his arms around Chiyou's waist to keep the usually bouncy vocalist from using his lap as a trampoline. "You have to wait for Christmas like everyone else."

It made Kai smile to see the 'kid' so happy. In fact, ever since the news that Izzy was alive, Chiyou had been a barely contained ball of energy. Having the younger blond smile... that was worth any price... strangely enough, even the guitarist's own career.

Then again, until Izzy got back to Japan, Nakai didn't have a manager and thus didn't really know what he should be doing. He wrote songs yes... but without somewhere to play, he'd been a staple of home life.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games