Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3946 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:19 pm

She stands back and looks Razz over.

"Well, that should hold him for awhile anyways. User Image Perhaps Leko can use him in the morning."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:22 pm

((Havent you ladies learned that shackles dont bind me.... REMEMBER.. lol Oh and by the way I dont like how you are treating me for snoozing here... lol that parts a joke wink wink You know right HAHAHAHA. I have to run to the store brb in like 20. You can do whatever you like to Razz until I get backs.))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:25 pm

*She nods at Katana and removes her scary clown mask.* Yep. I'll have Leko make him continue his push ups.

*She goes up to Razz, pinches his cheek and pats him on the side of his face a couple of time.* Ora è un bravo ragazzo. Capito? Leko si occuperà di te al mattino. User Image
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 pm

While Psy is talking to Razz, Kat goes into the office and grabs the metal detector. Bringing it back out to Psy, she looks at her and grins.

"I say we scan him.....just to make sure he doesn't have anything on him that will help him escape. wink "

Kat and Psy proceed to remove every single metallic piece off of Razz, including a large number of lock picks and various other objects.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:40 pm

*Satisfied that Razz is secure, Psy and Kat head into the office to go downstairs. Psy quickly remembers the items she purchased today from Liada and gets them out of the safe while Kat does the security measures. She holds the door for Psy and they both head down into the corridor. They say goodnight as Kat goes into her room and Psy continues to walk down to the double blood red doors. She gets out her key and tries to open the door while holding on to the bottles she has in her hands.

After opening the door, she puts the bottles onto the small table inside the door. She closes and secures the door then brings the bottles into her bedroom. She puts them into her nightstand for tomorrow. User Image

She changes into her lingerie, slips into bed, gets comfortable and slowly falls asleep.* User Image
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Liada Trovaras
I have yet to meet your boy toy Psy hun ...

(( Boy Toy? rofl Thanks, but Cop is only about 5 years younger than his betrothed. wink Besides, the ages of two consenting adults really should not matter as long as they are both happy. 3nodding ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:51 am

(( Now William…you know you are indeed my "boy toy." User Image wink heart You like it when I play with you. wink Don't worry, my darling. I don't ever share my toys. I'm not the sharing type. wink ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:02 am

((boys make the best toys! blaugh ))

*materializes in front of the espresso machine and fixes up a almond milk cappuccino*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:34 am

*takes her coffee downstairs to catch up on some mountains of paperwork she's neglected while being a snake* gonk
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:05 am

*wanders in to get some coffee and seeing Razz chained to the wall walks over to him*
What the heck did you do this time? Go on another panty raid?
*pokes Razz in the forehead*

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:47 am

A fell sleep..... I think I was there for like two weeks.......

User Image *Tries to move his head out of the way, but the vicious Man eater poked him so hard he started to bleed.*

HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!! User Image You know even though they took my tools I could still get out of these chains. These aren't even police grade locks HAHAHAHAHA.

*Starts to shake and wiggle the chains dislocating his thumb one of the shackles falls off.*

See. Now if you would be so kind slide that back on. I don't want the ladies freaking out about this.

*He holds out his arm to have Saber slide it back on.*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:07 am

*Notices a drop of blood on her finger and wipes it on Razz's hair*
Oh don't be a baby, I barely touched you. It's not my fault you only have the strength of a little girl when you've been away from panties for too long. rolleyes

*Shudders as Razz's thumb pops out of place and walks over to the bar to get a bottle of sparkling water out of the fridge. Twists the top off and has a seat.*
Oh sure now you want my help...I had to live in the woods and drink out of hoses because of your antics and your little "protege" you know. stare

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:16 am

Wow. You didn't have to live in the woods you dork... There are places you can go. Like a hotel or a motel. User Image. I don't need your help getting this back on but it would be easier and faster if you did.

*Continues to hold out his arm.*

Please.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:28 am

Oh, I didn't realize there were any hotels around here. >.>
*palms a marker, slipping it into her sleeve before walking over and putting the shackle back on Razz's wrist, popping his thumb back into place in the process* Ugh
*quickly pulls the pen out and quickly writes Property of leko before he has a chance to figure out what she's doing. Pats him on the cheek and smirks at him before turning on her heal and walking out of the bar giggling, leaving the pen and some money on the counter as she passes.*

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:36 am

Silly lady they are ever where.....

User Image *Grits his teeth when she pulls his thumb back into place..*

Thanks now they will never know it happened.....

*Gets a curious look on his face when she goes to his forehead.*

Hey what are you doing... Oh ok your leaving. Bye and Thanks again for helping me with this.

*Clanks the chains back and fourth. Then lays back down and falls a sleep.*

((WAIT I JUST FELL A SLEEP AGAIN!!!! OH NOES!!!))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3946 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games