Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:40 pm
Night Rain55
Good jokes guys! xd I have one but it contains big words, so nevermind.
Aww, c'mon, just say it!

[WAITER]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:50 pm
Pagtatapat01
Night Rain55
Aww, c'mon, just say it!

[WAITER]

Okay, but this is not good for the kids. I'm not sure if you guys heard of this joke anyway.

There was this Italian who went on vacation to New York. He had a little trouble with his accent when it comes to speaking in English. To start the day, the Italian man went to a restaurant to have breakfast. He sat at his table. There was a spoon and a butter knife. But no fork. He said to the waitress, "Excuse me! But I want a fock." The waitress looked at him like he was crazy. "Pardon me?" The woman said. "I want a fock on the table now!" The lady got furious and spat "Go to hell you son of a b***h" (Big words >.<)

Finally. The waitress gave his order. He saw a plate with one piece of toast on it. But he wanted two pieces. Not one. He said to the waitress "Excuse me, I want to piss." The waitress replied "Then go to the bathroom."
"No! I want to piss on my plate!" The woman got furious again and spat out "Go to Hell you son of a b***h!"

By the end of the day, the Italian man checked in a hotel. There was a bed, but no sheets. He talked with the manager and said "Excuse me, I want s**t."
The manger said "Go to the toilet." But he misunderstood the man again. "No! I want s**t on my bed!" The manager finally said "Go to Hell you son of b***h!"

When the Italian man checked out of the hotel, a hippie said "Piece on you"
The Italian man replied before leaving, "Piss on you too, son of a b***h!"

Night Rain55

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:56 pm
Night Rain55
Pagtatapat01
Night Rain55
Aww, c'mon, just say it!

[WAITER]

Okay, but this is not good for the kids. I'm not sure if you guys heard of this joke anyway.

There was this Italian who went on vacation to New York. He had a little trouble with his accent when it comes to speaking in English. To start the day, the Italian man went to a restaurant to have breakfast. He sat at his table. There was a spoon and a butter knife. But no fork. He said to the waitress, "Excuse me! But I want a fock." The waitress looked at him like he was crazy. "Pardon me?" The woman said. "I want a fock on the table now!" The lady got furious and spat "Go to hell you son of a b***h" (Big words >.<)

Finally. The waitress gave his order. He saw a plate with one piece of toast on it. But he wanted two pieces. Not one. He said to the waitress "Excuse me, I want to piss." The waitress replied "Then go to the bathroom."
"No! I want to piss on my plate!" The woman got furious again and spat out "Go to Hell you son of a b***h!"

By the end of the day, the Italian man checked in a hotel. There was a bed, but no sheets. He talked with the manager and said "Excuse me, I want s**t."
The manger said "Go to the toilet." But he misunderstood the man again. "No! I want s**t on my bed!" The manager finally said "Go to Hell you son of b***h!"

When the Italian man checked out of the hotel, a hippie said "Piece on you"
The Italian man replied before leaving, "Piss on you too, son of a b***h!"
rofl LMAO! That was a good one!

[WAITER]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:59 pm
I told everyone I knew about it. They all laughed. But I can't laugh about it anymore because it's been a really long time since I knew this joke. crying I need a laugh.  

Night Rain55

Raisus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:01 pm
.... crying i don't get the last part! sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:07 pm
AyakaBoA
The last part is related to what happened to the Italian in the restaurant. He mistakes piece for piss. 3nodding Other than that. I don't get it either >.<  

Night Rain55

Raisus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:12 pm
Night Rain55
AyakaBoA
The last part is related to what happened to the Italian in the restaurant. He mistakes piece for piss. 3nodding Other than that. I don't get it either >.<

Oooooooh................HAHA. Oh! blaugh rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:22 pm
AyakaBoA
Night Rain55
AyakaBoA

No, not piece I mean peace! I'm confused. @_@  

Night Rain55

Raisus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:29 pm
Night Rain55
AyakaBoA
Night Rain55
AyakaBoA

No, not piece I mean peace! I'm confused. @_@
Ya...that's what got me confused...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:57 pm
Soccer practice... @,@  

Animaznboy

Raisus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:02 pm
i use to be good at soccer........but i'm scared of the ball... sweatdrop
O! I can think of it as an egg! SO CUTE!!!!! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:03 pm
My back hurts. I'm already turning into an old lady.  

Night Rain55

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:06 pm
xd The egg song really got to you... huh Ayaka?

I dare you... click on my house...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:09 pm
i love eggs! they're sooooo cute! i just want to cuddle with them all day long!!!! blaugh heart 3nodding 4laugh rofl

......what'll happen if i do?  

Raisus

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:13 pm
Mwahahhaha...  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games