Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:49 am
MrsrachaelSnape
BiaA
Got accepted into one of the colleges I applied! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss emotion_kirakira

@Jayce: The basic shape if fine, but with pixels small as those it's better to use less and more contrasting colors. For the green for instance 3 colors would work fine.

What major are you going for?

Graphic Design =D
I got accepted at the Federal University of Bahia, I still have a fair chance to be accepted in the Rio de Janeiro's Federal University and I'm waiting for the result of a third one.
Btw, here in Brazil Public Colleges are not only free, but really good too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:50 am
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
I would love to see bidblast get a rose corsage or bunny slippers. XD Bidding on that would be insane.

your fingers would bleed . Poor fingers. The sf would go crazy.

But they're not MCs. So technically they could re-release the s**t out of those. emotion_awesome

Yeah but they would still freak out. I rather they run a contest to win rose corsage . I would like to win once at bid blast. even if it's a low item.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:51 am
BiaA
MrsrachaelSnape
BiaA
Got accepted into one of the colleges I applied! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss emotion_kirakira

@Jayce: The basic shape if fine, but with pixels small as those it's better to use less and more contrasting colors. For the green for instance 3 colors would work fine.

Graphic Design =D
I got accepted at the Federal University of Bahia, I still have a fair chance to be accepted in the Rio de Janeiro's Federal University and I'm waiting for the result of a third one.

Best of luck!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:02 am
I'm trying to finish Skyrim, but I took an arrow to the gut.

Actually, any game with any amount of shakiness in the camera makes me motion sick, just like movies such as Cloverfield do.

Apparently, it's the field of view, so I guess I'll try changing that....  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:26 am
Slick Southpaw
the flying penguin
I agree with you. I'm a Catholic, but I hate all the people on my campus who just love shoving their faith down other peoples throats. CRU (the Christian group on my campus) even "attacked" several of my friends telling them they are horrible people and that they are going to hell. That's not cool emotion_donotwant

There was even a "war" by the means of chalking on campus between the Christian club and the atheist club. Each side spammed the sidewalks with colorful quotes from the Bible to upset the other group. It even got the attention of the local news :0
Now the school is considering limiting chalking to events only on the sidewalks.
Does this mean I can't play hopscotch? ._.
*catholic brofist*
Its "Christian" stuff like that (okay, technically I'm using the true Scotsman fallacy when it comes to Christians, but I'm pretty sure that spreading the Good News/Jesus info did not involve picket signs and involved more stuff like serving the less fortunate and letting actions speak for themselves) that aggravates the hell outta me. Cos when people b***h about stupidity of religion, it's those folks that make the front page. Not the little missionary schools providing an education or programs providing clean water sources in Africa or people going to build houses in other countries or the nursing programs from religious schools that go to third world countries on trips to provide medical relief. emotion_donotwant

Like the St. Vincent de Paul stuff we got running right now. It may be a religious-run aspect, and info is provided upon request; but the primary aspect of the program is to help people by giving them food and job connections. I think the most religious thing I've ever done with them is when we're delivering a christmas dinner (with a frozen turkey) to some families is give them a little wooden nativity set and a pamphlet in both english and spanish explaining the story of Jesus and why we do what we do. And when handing it over, it's basically "hey this stuff is about jesus, if you wanna read it, that's great if not, that's cool. We hope you can get out of your crisis mode." Most people are so thrilled we're giving them an actual turkey dinner that they really don't care about the two lines we pop about baby Jesus.

...did not mean to write that much sweatdrop It's something I feel terribly strong about; same with people acting stupid and hypersexualizing the image of LGBTQ rights.

Now I need to find a queer Catholic shirt and wear it to school. I've already silenced my nursing group by openly asking about treatments and addressing transsexual individuals on a medical standpoint

emotion_brofist
I agree with you on everything. When I get back to my campus I want to get more involved with the CCM (Catholic Campus Ministry) which does a lot of volunteering to help out families.

Several of my closest friends are part of the LGBTQ community. I even dated someone who is bisexual. As you can imagine I'm also bothered with the whole people being stupid about giving them their rights. I always thought there was supposed to be separation of church and state.

And don't apologize for writing so much! I feel strongly about it too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:29 am
BiaA
MrsrachaelSnape
BiaA

Graphic Design =D

Free and really good? >_>
*packs up to move to Brazil*  

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:59 am
the flying penguin

In the top universities of the country only a few a private =0
I don't know how they compare to the US or other countries though...might be a bad deal, hehe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:17 pm
BiaA
the flying penguin

I don't know how they compare to the US or other countries though...might be a bad deal, hehe.

It would be nice not having to pay. Books alone are crazy expensive. I need to find a job that pays well soon, otherwise I don't think I can continue at my college D:
I'm going to the financial aid next week to see if they can help me out.  

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:24 pm
Kind of random, but I have decided I am going to ask the people I know and like here. If they say no, they say no but i am going for it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:44 pm
FairyOfGrace: Good luck. 3nodding  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:45 pm
the flying penguin
BiaA
the flying penguin

It would be nice not having to pay. Books alone are crazy expensive. I need to find a job that pays well soon, otherwise I don't think I can continue at my college D:
I'm going to the financial aid next week to see if they can help me out.

Do they have a payment plan? I know at the college I went to they had it so you only had to pay a certain amount a month.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:00 pm
FairyOfGrace
Kind of random, but I have decided I am going to ask the people I know and like here. If they say no, they say no but i am going for it 3nodding

Ask them what? Their shoe size? What they had for dinner?

...what they got on their last exam?

You make me sick.

xd

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:07 pm
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/kiaori_moon_warrior/100_1655.jpg

best moment of the day whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:07 pm
DC-Chan
FairyOfGrace

Ask them what? Their shoe size? What they had for dinner?

...what they got on their last exam?

You make me sick.

xd

what color are my boots ><  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:20 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/kiaori_moon_warrior/100_1655.jpg

best moment of the day whee

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! 4laugh
Where did you find that Tardis?  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games