Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:49 pm
I was comfortable. neutral

Well, it's not just your outfit... your eyes look a little strange too. sweatdrop *was at an awkward angle when Thistle tackled her and ended up falling back down* Ah!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:01 pm
Amy laughed at what Velcore said. Before she could say anything, though, a small ball of pink went whirring by her. She gasped and then groaned as she saw Kits fall back to the ground and saw Thistle on top of her.

Amy leaned over, picked up Thistle, and held her. Then, she helped Kits up with her other hand.

"Thistle, I'm sorry to disappoint you, sweetie, but this was not a tackling game. I know how your mind works, but we can't tackle guests."

"Kits, I'm sorry. I think she saw you and Velcore on the ground and thought it was a game."

Thistle looked over at Kits and actually looked abashed, her head hung low. She squeaked sadly.

Amy looked at Velcore and finally responded to what he said. "I want you to be comfortable, honey, but you can't just lie in the middle of the road. You have your room to sprawl out in. Or the living room. I don't want anyone else or you getting hurt. Heck, I could transfigure a large, strong hammock for you that we could string up outside or in your room if you wanted. You might enjoy that."

Amy looked back at Kits. "And my eyes look weird? Huh. I wonder why..."

Then she rolled her eyes at herself and shook her head. "Oh yeah... I have contacts in. My eyes were so tired and red that I put these in to help keep my eyes open... These are big and a little odd-looking, but they look better than how my eyes normally look right now."

She laughed oddly and blushed a little bit. "Apparently... when my eyes get really dry and really red... they turn completely red, which I've never had happen before. I've never been that tired before. It obviously must be a trait of my mother's. Wanted to cover that up!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:07 pm
*reaches over to pet Thistle* It's okay, sweetie, I'm not mad.

*looks at Amy* I did not mean to fall asleep.

Huh... that's odd. confused I don't think it's good to use contacts to keep your eyes open though. You probably should get some more sleep if you're that tired.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:15 pm
Thistle looked up at Kits hopefully and then lightly licked her hand.

Amy looked at Velcore, but she didn't know what to say about that.

Then, she looked at Kits. "It'll take a couple days before I'm not tired, and I slept a lot last night. I don't even remember getting home, though I'm sure Velcore helped with that."

She looked at Velcore, smiled, and then looked back at Kits. "If I took the contacts out, I'm afraid my eyes would scare people. They scared me this afternoon when I woke up and looked in the mirror."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm
*yawns widely and walks into the kitchen*

Yeah, Karrie said something about Velcore bringing you home when he called to tell me about Aqua Springs. *smiles down at Thistle* Want to head over there with me to see how things turned out? I haven't been there yet. sweatdrop redface  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:31 pm
Amy nodded and smiled. "Sure. Thistle, you stay here with Velcore. Until I know for sure that AS is safe, I want you to stay away from there. Be a good girl for Velcore, now." She kissed the top of her head and then set her down on the floor.

Thistle squeaked up at Kits and Amy and then trotted off to the living room.

Amy called out to Velcore. "Kits and I are heading to Aqua Springs, Velcore. Thistle is staying here. We should be back soon."

With that, Amy walked out of her house with Kits and locked the door behind her.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:34 pm
Hmmm... maybe you should work on teaching Thistle to say yes and no next. It would make knowing if she understands a lot easier. 3nodding That was one of the first things I taught Gwee.

*having been inspecting the bushes around the house, Blossom flutters up to Kits and Amy*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:39 pm
Amy looked over at Kits and then grinned. "You know... that's a great idea, Kits! I'll talk with Velcore about doing that and working with me and Thistle on that."

Then, Amy saw Blossom flutter over to her and Kits. She grinned brightly. "Blossom!! It's good to see you again, but you're so small! I barely recognized you. I guess Kits can shrink you now, too. Good job, Kits! You're getting better at your powers."

She grinned proudly over at Kits and then looked back at Blossom. "Please be careful with your dust, though. I don't have my necklace with me, unless by some miracle you have one on you like my garden pixies gave me."

She laughed.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:44 pm
Actually, Blossom did that herself. sweatdrop I'm still only able to change Smok's size, and occasionally Silver.

*happily waves at Amy* Hi! No dust! *giggles, sending a small shower of dust from her wings* redface

I told her who was fixing AS and she was curious. *starts walking in the direction of Aqua Springs* Of course I wouldn't tell her she can't come.

((Yes, Blossom is learning English.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:49 pm
Amy nodded at Kits. "Well, it's cool that you can transform Silver some, too, now! That's definitely progress. Good job, Kits."

She looked up at Blossom and gasped. She spoke English! That was so...

Amy quickly slapped her hands over her mouth and nose as she saw dust start to fall from Blossom's wings. She looked at Kits and nodded to what she said, not wanting to verbally respond. She started to walk toward AS.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:44 am
*after the Vegas trip, he returned to his normal daily life of sitting around dame's apartment doing a lot of nothing. He did at least get the internet service reactivated, though ninja As much as he enjoyed dame's private collection, variety is always nice to have. Seeing that it's getting to be the middle of the day now, he shuts down the computer and starts getting ready for bed. However, when he goes to relieve himself, he finds it oddly difficult. Moreover, when he finally gets it to work, it's accompanied by a slight burning sensation*

Vel'bol l'vith? gonk *hisses and bears with it, figuring holding it in likely wouldn't make it any better. When he's sure he has probably gotten it all out, he suddenly gets a little worried. sweatdrop However, he chalks it up to being tired and maybe just having had to go for longer than he realized and continues on to bed without giving it a second thought*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:46 pm
Amy came home and flopped down on the couch in the living room. She took off her hat and wig and then called out.

"Karrie, Velcore, Thistle? Anyone home?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:02 pm
*walks out of the bedroom* Good, you're home. We have to go in a few minutes or we'll be late. Thistle and Velcore are in the kitchen eating. *adjusts the cuffs of his jacket*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:10 pm
*opens the door when she hears Rod's knock* Hi Rod. ^///^ *picking her painting up, she walks out to his car, putting the painting in the back and getting in the passenger seat. He gets back in the car and starts driving back to the church*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:10 pm
Amy sighed and transfigured her outfit as she was sitting on the couch. Then, she went into the bedroom, put on a pair of heals and grabbed some earrings and a necklace. She put them on and then walked out. "Alright, I'm ready."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games