Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3927 3928 3929 3930 3931 3932 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:30 pm

*Motions to Marco for one of those Martini's. Marco is one of the very best bartenders she knows.* xd
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:31 pm

She gives the martini a dubious look. "Um, could you make me a Long Island? I'm in need of a STRONG drink. wink "

She gives Marco a smile, "Nothing against you or anything...just not a big fan of olives. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Marco Pavani

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:34 pm

He smiles lovingly at his sister as he nimbly slides a martini over to her, "Everything will be just as you want." He arises from his personal liquor store and quickly honors Katana's request, giving her an olive on the side on a napkin.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:36 pm

Franco stares at Katana in shock. No one but NO ONE has EVER turned down one of Marco's martinis... This type of woman is seriously rare...

Ehh Marco, Yous been sleepin alright lately. I's think there's some kind of rats livin in mines walls... rats that all'amore alls nights long... stare

He stares directly at Psyzapp.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Marco Pavani

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:38 pm

"Oh yes. These rats make quite the ruckus at night." He pulls down the bags under his eyes and matches his brother's gaze at Psyzapp.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:38 pm

She takes the Long Island and takes a sip, looking over at Franco with a puzzled look.

"Rats? What rats? User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:40 pm

*She chokes on the sip of her Martini she had just taken when she hears Franco. User Image She puts down her drink and regains her composure and stares at Franco.* What?! Why are you trying to eaves drop on me!!! talk2hand
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:41 pm

Marco raises his eyebrow without breaking his gaze at his sister, "...Trying?"

Marco Pavani

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:42 pm

I's dunno but ones, one of those rats strilla come un maiale...User Image Yous don't needs to TRY to hear that!

Franco keeps his eyes locked on Psyzapp.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:43 pm

She looks over at Franco, "Frankie boy, now why are you trying to listen in on Psy like that?"

She sips her drink, "Not very polite, ya know."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:46 pm

*Puts her Martini down and stares at her brothers and scoffs.* William is hung like a race horse! User Image heart It can't be helped! Besides, if you don't like it SWITCH ROOMS!!!! User Image
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:47 pm

Marco nods and returns to his seat, "Dually noted." He attempts to down a martini, but finds the glass empty.

Marco Pavani

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Mmmm I's think I's gonna pass on that zitellona, even yours race horse aint got nothin on this Italian stallion. User Image Sides, someones gots to be lookin outs for you, since Vinny been chasing round your earner.

Franco winks at Katana then snags one of Marco's many martinis for himself.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:53 pm

She almost spits out her drink out at Psy's outburst. "Ummmm, TMI, Psy....T-M-I......."

She turns and glares at Franco, "I AM NOT HER EARNER, YOU STUBBORN ITALIAN! scream And don't even THINK about moving down by me....I've had some company myself lately, and would hate to bother your sleep, Frankie boy. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Marco Pavani

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Marco carefully inspects the glasses and finally spots the last one. He downs it quickly to ward off any lingering memories of the dreaded "rats". Marco looks at the pile of glasses and at the sink, finally deciding to rinse the glasses and put them into the dishwasher. He then creates another mountain of martinis, and a spare long island with an olive on the side.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3927 3928 3929 3930 3931 3932 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games