Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3908 3909 3910 3911 3912 3913 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:41 pm

*She waves goodnight to Kat.* Hugs to you and give one to Psy from me. *She finishes her drink and steps behind the counter for a refill. While she's back there, she slips her flask from her boot and refills it, too.*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:43 pm

{{Just a slap on the wrist. I save the spanking for Ryzan ninja }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:46 pm

(( rofl NOW we know who really wears "the pants" in that relationship!!!! xd ))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:57 pm

((Do either of them wear pants? ))

*Sips her brandy and looks around.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:04 pm

{{Sometimes pants just get in the way redface }}

*enters the main bar area with a lit clove already on hand*
Ah~ Vendui', Brat~ I have not seen you in quite some time it seems.... although, I have not seen mzilt of anyone as of late I suppose sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Ryzan, no, I'm afraid I've been out and about, too. *She sips her drink and smiles.* Hopefully things are going well for you.

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:13 pm

In a way I guess things have been well sweatdrop ... though Quortek and I have a guest who I feel has long overstayed her welcome rolleyes That aside, everything is fine... though I must admit I am a bit concerned about jallil.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Seems the pair of you like to take in strays who overstay their welcome. Concerned? I'm afraid I've been out and not caught up yet on the news. What's up?

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Gi ussta... now that you mention it, I suppose this really is not the first time we have dealt with a guest sweatdrop

In regards to jallil, Jallil Ayami has become a partial snake creature due to some actions taken by Jallil Leko. If it was merely her taking on a new form, there would be little to worry about, rilu'oh she has taken on some different personality traits as well... one of which intended on eliminating Jallil Leko. Perhaps such a thing should not be so worrisome considering that Jallil Leko plots to destroy her other half regularly sweatdrop ... jhal it just seems so... different. Additionally, Black seems to have come across the idea that it is his duty to destroy evil now.... "evil" being jallil....
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Indeed, Black wishes to destroy Lady Leko, understanding he takes Lady Ayami with her if he does. *frowns* Serve & Protect the MW, huh. I had heard she'd grown a tail, as it were. Strange, wonder if it's really Leko's work or,...

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:35 pm

I am not entirely sure which he actually intends to destroy, to be honest, jhal either way he has nothing to gain from such an endeavor. I assumed it was Jallil Leko's doing for her other's transformation. When I had spoken with them, they each seemed to firmly believe such was the case at least... though I admit I did not even present the idea that there was possibly an outside influence as I had just assumed that what they had said was what had happened.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Could be, they do have a way of tormenting each other. wink

Either way, I'm a bit surprised by our Vampire. *She finishes her drink.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Xas xas. I am as well. He had recently confided in me that before the previous incident in which he had apparently lost his temper with jallil and attacked her, he had intended to ask for her hand in marriage. It seems he is walking that "fine line" from the saying.... *scratches his chin a moment as he tries to think of how it goes* ... I believe it is, "there is a fine line between love and hate", xas?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Yes, seems he's at the point where he loves to hate her, or hates to love her. I wonder what happened to him while he was away.

((Needs to scoot out soon, shower and to bed.))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:07 pm

It is difficult to say. I did not ask many details about his absence last I spoke with him. He did tell me of a previous marriage he had that ended tragically, though. Apparently at some point in the past, he had married a rivvil who wished not to become a vampire, rilu'oh when she fell deathly ill, he went against her wishes and transformed her. Not wanting such a "gift", she ended her own life.

Some can overcome such experiences, rilu'oh in his case, it is possible that he has some difficulty allowing himself to actually care for someone in the manner that mzilst would consider truly loving.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3908 3909 3910 3911 3912 3913 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games