Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:27 pm
definitly ever been to Beligium? wonderful waffles the only food that's made me cry...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:44 am
GamerChik240
definitly ever been to Beligium? wonderful waffles the only food that's made me cry...

i have spent a lot of time in belgium, specifically Brussels and Bruges. the culture there is just incredible!

we had to do a foreign exchange thing for a week back in school about 3 years ago, and because i loved belgium so much i chose Brussels and managed to get a week in luxury there. SO MUCH AWESOME.  

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:45 am
Belgium is a fine country, not as great as Germany, but a whole lot better than France. (It's all about the people living there)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:37 am
I honestly hated Paris, every where smelt like piss and smog.. it was like visiting new York but replace the population with douche bags who can't tell a Canadian from an American XP. I was called an American whore 5 times, and some one tried to pick me up on the field trip to the effiel tower.. much to the shock of the teachers.. it was kinda funny.

I've never been to Germany though I've always wanted to.  

GamerChik240

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:18 pm
French are horrible cunts, period.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:02 pm
Kaori Kapoigne

so now would be a VERY bad time to mention i was raised in france for 4 years? (not that i would have if i had had the choice...) born in england, then moved out there... now back again.  

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:23 am
fire - link
Kaori Kapoigne

so now would be a VERY bad time to mention i was raised in france for 4 years? (not that i would have if i had had the choice...) born in england, then moved out there... now back again.
You weren't born there and you don't act like a c**t, so I think it's pretty safe to say you aren't one. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:33 pm
Decided to do something wild this vacation and ordered the following from Rackham, the French idiots who do Confrontation and AT-43:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Normally I wouldn't bother with their brand of crappy pre-painted plastics, but a 30% to 70% discount on all items is too good to pass up on. ONI boxed set for ā‚¬49,-- instead of ā‚¬70,--. Reversible tiles ā‚¬6,00 instead of ā‚¬20,00. And Operation Frostbite ā‚¬13,50 instead of ā‚¬45,--! So soon I'll have plenty of RPG terrain posters, some extra NPC models and a crapload of extra enemies, vehicles and whatnot.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:11 pm
Lt. Brookman
Decided to do something wild this vacation and ordered the following from Rackham, the French idiots who do Confrontation and AT-43:

Normally I wouldn't bother with their brand of crappy pre-painted plastics, but a 30% to 70% discount on all items is too good to pass up on. ONI boxed set for ā‚¬49,-- instead of ā‚¬70,--. Reversible tiles ā‚¬6,00 instead of ā‚¬20,00. And Operation Frostbite ā‚¬13,50 instead of ā‚¬45,--! So soon I'll have plenty of RPG terrain posters, some extra NPC models and a crapload of extra enemies, vehicles and whatnot.

Nice! i was considering picking up some ONI models a while back but couldnt be arsed with the price and shipping, now they are so cheap i may get some!

just had a look on the site though, and cant find any of the TacARMS mutants from the O.N.I army on the shop (the ones with the cables on the arms and the armour your lot have)
do you know if its possible to get them individually?

also, whats the scale compared to a 40k imperial guardsman? (Games Workshop Scale, not FW scale if possible) i may use the Mutants for a unit in my Chaos Guard, and may get some of the Red Blok mechs to use as sentinels in my resurgents...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:16 am
Lt. Brookman
Decided to do something wild this vacation...
crying  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:56 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
crying

Aww... Maybe next vacation. ):  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:03 am
fire - link
Nice! i was considering picking up some ONI models a while back but couldnt be arsed with the price and shipping, now they are so cheap i may get some!

just had a look on the site though, and cant find any of the TacARMS mutants from the O.N.I army on the shop (the ones with the cables on the arms and the armour your lot have)
do you know if its possible to get them individually?

also, whats the scale compared to a 40k imperial guardsman? (Games Workshop Scale, not FW scale if possible) i may use the Mutants for a unit in my Chaos Guard, and may get some of the Red Blok mechs to use as sentinels in my resurgents...
Most models that aren't around now will be released at the end of the year, when the second edition of AT-43 is being released. Some of the stuff that's supposed to show up around then includes ONI Merc-Corp soldiers (the generic soldiers with gasmasks), transports for all races and a new race, the Krygs.

As for scale (do ignore the anime crap, the girl in question has issues):

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:15 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
crying
If it makes you feel any better I've traded the ticket and my girly phone in for a Blackberry.

And a few bags of Lego minifigures! So far I've got a zombie, nurse, two divers, an indian and..

User Image

He needs a name. Do your best. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:01 am
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
crying
If it makes you feel any better I've traded the ticket and my girly phone in for a Blackberry.

And a few bags of Lego minifigures! So far I've got a zombie, nurse, two divers, an indian and..

User Image

He needs a name. Do your best. wink

Barfo Hellslayer - my take on the guy smile  

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:11 am
User Image
Super SeƱor Moses el Mucho Macho!  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games