Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

The mouse of Ohayou was so distracted that the buzzing of his cell phone actually startled him, causing him to spill some of the hot chocolate he had been sipping on himself.
Placing the cup on the desk, he pulled his phone from his pocket and read the message. Time for more business, which was good, really. It would keep his mind from wandering to far from where he wished to keep it corralled.

In the office. Just finished up a bit ago. Sorry if you feel I'm neglecting you. Lunch absolutely. We need to go over the progress you've made and see if any changes need to be made in any areas. he shot back, packing up his briefcase and heading out the door.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The phone forgotten for a moment, Naoko looked at the tiny form of Ko in the doorway and he smiled. "Of course you can sleep in here, Ko-kun... just crawl up here and snuggle with Sai and myself, ne?"

The blond knew that the boy needed safety... and what better spot for him to feel safe than between his two new uncles who wanted nothing more than to protect him from the spider.

As soon as Ko was comfortable though, Naoko reached an arm up and used his phone to take an image of the three of them all cuddled together... then he sent it to Ryu.

Ko-kun's been so scared lately. Sai couldn't sleep. Seems like I'm popular tonight. Though, to be honest, I wish this were a cuddling group of four with a nice warm akuma holding me in his arms.

Marry you? Ah Ryu-kun... I'm beginning to be won over to the idea. But I don't think I'd look very good in a wedding dress...

-Naoko

Looking back to Ko, the pianist smiled. "I just took our pictures, Ko-kun. I sent it to my friend Ryuukaze. He's part of Shou's band too. You'll get to meet him after Christmas if you want to. He plays violin." the blond whispered, not wanting to wake Sai.

"Well, I don't think we're exactly going to find any ACTUAL wood in your shower to knock on." Akihiko said with a teasing smirk, his pun sounding absolutely lewd.

In fact, the musician was blushing slightly, a bit embarrassed by how Izzy had just complimented his eyes so highly. Eyes that were as blue as the sea itself.
Sometimes, Narcissus was afraid that his partner would find his gaze disturbing... would see it as the ocean all over again...
And yet... apparently it calmed him.

"My eyes may be the sky... but yours, Ruki, are the beautiful land... flowing across the horizon and keeping me grounded to reality." Akihiko whispered the words softly, his lithe fingers rubbing up and down Izzy's back in a comforting motion. "Your gaze... is as strong as the earth itself and as mighty as the stone which weathers any storm. Sometimes I feel as if I were Son Goku... held captive in the mountain of rock that is your beautiful stare..." Slowly, Narcissus bent his head, lips just gently grazing across his lover's own. A ghost of a kiss... "So beautiful... so strong... would that I had such strength..." Akihiko whispered before his lips finally found Izzy's own.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:20 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Aww..." didn't cover the feeling the vocalist got when he looked at the picture of Naoko, Ko-kun, and Sai. It was such a cozy, family setting. He really did wish he were there.
It reminded him of his early childhood, when he would curl up and cuddle with his mother and father...though sometimes he couldn't quite remember their faces anymore. At least they had left him a legacy in their passing...though he didn't come into it until much later in his life.

Suddenly, the empty room around him seemed so much colder. Lonely and barren of the holiday joy the rest of the world was experiencing. Ryuukaze was suddenly pining for Naoko more than he had since they had been apart.

You make a beautiful little family. That child obviously loves you two. You're great "parents", even if just temporarily. I do wish I could be there, too. I miss you...so very much. And as far as a wedding dress...you'd look stunning. Classic Victorian, full skirt, lots of lace and pearls...it would look ideal on you. Just like a doll.

The vocalist couldn't help but continue to tease Naoko about looking like a doll. He really was that pretty, after all.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:01 pm

Naoko couldn't help but smile at the text... because Ryu really did miss him it seemed.
Maybe... just maybe... he wasn't as big a burden on the violinist as he thought...

Ko-kun's calmed me down so much, Ryu-kun. He's been the perfect therapy I needed. But the dress... mmmm I suppose I can let you dress me as a doll. If Sai gets the privilege, I don't see why you shouldn't too. Then again, I think you just want to see me as a bride... don't you? ~Chu
-Naoko

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:01 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai never woke with all the squirming that little Ko did to get comfortable and soon the small boy was snuggled in safely between them with Mickey in tow. A tiny yawn muffled by his face in the pillow sent the boy drifting off. His little arm finding its way over Naoko while a foot ended up somewhere on Sai's leg. If anything in these moments, Ko was really like a normal boy.

Eventually Sai in his sleep pulled both Naoko and Ko in just a bit closer to the point that little Ko was definitely sandwiched in between. Soon small snores were coming up between the two men. Ko had falling asleep very fast feeling quite secure there.

The little boy wouldn't wake till morning.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Ruki blushed so red that he could have been a beet. "You...you would say something like that! What am I to do with you!?" he answered and swatted Akihiko's butt.He was very distracted from the water with his most naughty partner being such a terror.

However, he had to smile when he noticed that blush on Akihiko's face and the touching words to follow made Izzy think that they were perfectly matched. Sky above and Earth below. Always side by side. "Your eyes and words always make me feel like I could fly. Such a romantic poetic lover have I." he said softly just before those lips found his own. "Mm...you're stronger than you realize."

Those lips, such a tender kiss between them that the water at this moment was nothing in Ruki's head. He'd gladly stand in water to have such visions of romance and gentle affection. He reached up with his fingers and stroked Akihiko's cheek then whispered again, "I love you." Yes, he might have said it so recently but he felt he had a lot of catching up to do. And he really appreciated how Akihiko was helping him with his...water issues. He knew he wasn't completely recovered, but he also felt a small step closer to normal.

After a few moments of just taking in that warm affection, He took a small breath then seemed thoughtful for a moment. "I hope that Shou is having a restful holiday but I have a feeling he's a busy bee with Ko-kun. But...I'm glad he went home since his nephew needs him." Right now, he could say those things, because Akihiko was here and he felt so safe. It was almost like a slight change in the guard. Maybe Shou and Akihiko had some sort of weird understanding? When he had been with Shou on the boat, he felt that whirlwind that battered away the outside forces and shielded him from the darkness. It was a strength of character Ruki would never quite understand. But with Akihiko, he felt a depth of calm that held him in place and encircled him. Nothing at all alike but both with similar ideas in mind.

Looking up in to those blue eyes, he leaned in and kissed Akihiko's chin, "I don't want to imagine how things might have been if you hadn't come to find me here in LA. This happiness I'm feeling now has waited such a long time for you, your heart...and the music that makes you so unique. Each time I think of might have, couch have beens...I feel all the more lucky."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

When Michi got the text, he was a little relieved. Sometimes he worried that Akihiko's bad visions of the man might come true. But so far, things seemed to be going ok. Michi was in a great mood after last night's romp. His lips had a never ending smile when replaying the whole hot encounter in his head. Although this smile while never ending sometimes twinged with the thought of... Michi...he's a married guy....and he straight. Well he wasn't straight at that particular moment was he? No but....and it was fun wasn't it. Heck yea.

Maybe he just had to keep reminding himself of that....But then he heard the sound of his phone and looked down to read the message before returning with one of his own.

Hi Nezumi-san,
Ah...well you've been busy so it's ok. I'm waiting on the female vocalist who's helping me out with the song. She thought it would be fun. So we're going to work on her portion next after lunch.. Where do you want to meet for Lunch? I've been told MeKA has an on lot Starbucks.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Yawning... Naoko closed his eyes and got comfortable.
He was exhausted... but warm now.
Warm and snuggled down next to his brother and the smaller form of Ko.
The only thing that might have made him happier, would have been Ryu's sleeping body on his other side.

But for now... Naoko was happy.
His lover missed him... his brother wanted to spend time with him... and Ko looked up to him.

For the first time in a long while, the younger Oumori felt truly loved.

And thus, he fell asleep... not a single nightmare entering his dreams.

Those gentle fingers... that soft kiss... Akihiko couldn't help but get lost in his partner's gaze for a few moments.
The musician's hands moved down, resting carefully on Izzy's hips as he smiled. "Don't think about what might have been, Ruki..." the young tiger whispered, drawing his lover in close. "Right now... I can only think of what will be... and how lucky I am to have you by my side."
That smile remained as, carefully, Narcissus turned Izzy around to face the water. A soft song, nothing more than a soothing humming tune, left the man as he reached around his lover to get the soap and a sponge. After a few good lathers, he gently began to wash Izzy's back and shoulders, still humming all the while.

After all, Akihiko knew his partner couldn't remain scared of the water forever. Laughing softly, he handed Izzy the sponge once he was finished. "I thought about twirling you around in a mock dance... but then I realized your shower wasn't hardly big enough." the musician said with a wink.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:53 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

It was very amazing this transformation of the young tiger from the days of his rough claws to the day to loving protective big cat that kept him safe from harm's way. At times the buck couldn't believe that things had come to what they had. He was happy, so happy.

Although as he was turned around he was a bit nervous, however, mixed with the soothing tune he remained calm. Akihiko's musical voice always distracted him and he wondered what the man was doing until he showed him the soap and sponge.

Sighing softly, his eyes actually closed while he enjoyed the feeling of sponge and lather mixed with such a sweet sound that was only meant for him. Then there was a bit of laughter as Akihiko finished his scrubbing. He opened his eyes to that laugh and took the sponge offered him with a smile. How could he not with such a gorgeous face watching him.

"Twirling me in the shower?! Oh you're such a terror. I can see us both landing on our butts in the center!" Then he was laughing and grabbing the soap. "It's only fair that I should scrub you now."

With tender care he started lathering up Akihiko's wet skin. He wanted to avoid hurting those bruises more so he was gentler there but everywhere else. he scrubbed Akihiko very well; almost like a very thorough little manager.

"I should scrub your head too!" he said with a grin as he put down the soap and sponge then grabbed the bottle of shampoo. Popping the lid, he squeezed a large palmful of gel. Maybe more than Akihiko could use in a week! The scent was a very strong vanilla that filled the shower. But Izzy's face was filled with a beaming smile as he reached up to put the glob in Akihiko's hair.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Narcissus couldn't help but laugh. "I'm taller than you, baka." he teased, snatching up Izzy's hand and taking the glob of shampoo into his own.

"Besides, I can wash my hair just fine. You..." he waved a finger at Izzy with a smile before suddenly turning the tables and using the glob of shampoo on his partner's hair instead! "Are shorter than me and therefore I claim shampoo rights." the musician teased, quickly beginning to scrub in soothing small circular motions, making sure every inch of his lover's hair was perfectly scrubbed and lathered before taking up the shampoo bottle and squirting more gel into his hand.

Akihiko began then to wash his own hair, sighing happily as he took in the shampoo's fragrance. "Next time I take a bath though, my hair's allllll yours to wash." he said with a wink.

Quickly the young tiger pulled Izzy close and stepped both of them under the water. He ran his lithe fingers through the shorter man's hair, freeing it from all the suds, before doing the same to his own locks.

"There..." Akihiko whispered, hands on his partner's hips once more. "Now we're both squeaky clean."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Hey!!" He struggled a little only to lose the shampoo to Akihiko. Crossing his arms, he frowned as he was teased, "But I was going to wash yours!" His foot tapped on the wet tile and tried to be grumpy but the scrub of those fingers in his hair soon left him distracted and very content to have his head lathered up.

"Mmm.....It WILL be my turn when you're in a tub, Mister." he answered with a waggle of his managerial finger. "You're going to pay big time when I get you in a tub.....Whoa!!!" Suddenly he was under the water and the soap was flowing down their bodies. His eyes shut quickly as the soap poured down and Akihiko's hands ran through his hair.

He hadn't expected such a fast reaction from Akihiko but after all the soap was gone, he instantly realized he hadn't freaked out like he had on other troublesome days before this. He looked up and blinked a few times as the water strayed into those blue eyes, "You did that on purpose....but....I didn't drown....and I had fun."

His index finger traced down Akihiko's chest, "Yep...squeaky clean. You know, you're really a wily tiger when you want to be. You had me all distracted and I didn't even think about those things. Thank you."

Leaning in he kissed that wet clean chest and took in the sweet smell of vanilla. "Mm...and I like the smell of this shampoo on you way too much." Maybe life could go back to a normal state as long as Akihiko was with him. He wondered how long it would take to be totally free of his demons that followed him from Hawaii. But somehow he felt he could work through them with this man at his side.

"You know, this shampoo reminds me that we've breakfast to eat and...you're going to bake...right? Should we get dressed and go down stairs?" he asked as his tummy agreed loudly. The thought of a real birthday filtered in to his head again; one he could share with someone he had fallen in love with. This would be the first time he could say something like that.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:01 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

I just want to see you...however you may be dressed...or not dressed...I love you. Get some sleep. Ryu texted one last message before putting his phone on the charger and sliding his violin into it's case. It calmed him to know that his tenshi was doing well. Amazing how the most unexpected things could heal someone,be just the thing they need.

As he undressed and crawled into the bed for the night, Ryu couldn't help but smile contentedly. Perhaps things were going to be okay after all.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:51 am
User Image

Having just settled into a cab, the mouse read Michi's text.

Starbucks sounds great. I'll be there shortly. Looking forward to hearing the female vocals you speak of. Nezumi replied, giving the driver directions to his destination at the same time.

Not long after setting out, he arrived at MeKa.

I'm here. the mouse messaged, waiting patiently for his star in the studio lobby.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:12 am
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi made his way out of the main studio with a smile on his lips as he finally took his break. So many things to accomplish but it seemed like MeKA studios was quite a different environment from the Japanese Ohayou...Not that things weren't professional here, they were just American. So things seemed a bit more relaxed. That at least was the only way Michi could describe it. For him, this made things so much easier because he got more help from the staff here. Not that people couldn't be helpful in Japan, it just seemed they were more easy going when he goofed up.

Learning the ropes of the music industry wasn't going quickly for Michi and there was still a bit of a language hurdle here in LA but Michi was pushing himself to speak English whenever he was with the Americans. Being fluent in English probably would help him out from what Crystal Ishi had told him. And thus, he couldn't just let this chance go to waste. Besides, with Akihiko fawning all over Izzy, he really didn't have many people to hang out with so filling up his time with these things was perfect for him.

As he arrived in the studio lobby, he glanced around and caught sight of his mousy manager. "Hey, Nezumi-san! You made it. Man, it's already been a long morning. So let's head over to E lot. E for Eats! At least that's what the guys here say." he smirked and opened the lobby door letting Nezumi out and then himself. Michi pointed towards E lot and spoke as they walked, "I'm making progress." he said slowly in English. "Everyone has been very good to me." He then switched to Japanese, "I've been told that Ishi-san thinks that my first single will be very hot in the US. And maybe do well in Japan. She thinks that I might be able to do a small tour here once I have a few more songs ready.

The signs of Starbucks were obvious as they approached E Lot. And Michi opened the door for Nezumi as then followed inside. This Starbucks had more foods than others since it catered to a lunch crowd on the campus. Michi ordered a chicken stew with pepper jack cheese biscuit and a steak and cheese panini. And then waited for Nezumi's order. Once Nez got his ordered he paid in cash and as they waited for the food to arrived at the pick up counter he smiled then asked, "So how have you been? I know you've been very busy getting things done on the business side of things."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:34 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

In the Lair of the Spider...

Izo stood on the roof at the top of Smash as the sun was setting. He smoked one of his favorite cigars seeming quite thoughtful as watched the rays of red glistening on the steel frames that shot upward to the sky above. Snowflakes were falling and he already had sent for the Limo. It would be a slow drive home...

The holidays were a time of year that the Spider loathed and cherished just the same. If he could have stripped them all off the calendar it would have been for the best. But society wouldn't hold together without such flavored smiles smeared between spiced commercialism and fruitless illusions of 'love'.

Although, each year on the particular day at the appointed time, even he took a deep breath of the Holiday intoxication. One reason...just one...a memory that became more vivid in the white flurries that crossed the sky. His stillness on the roof might lost in the fog of low drifting clouds if it weren't for the heated dot of that cigar. The smoke tainting the pure flakes just like he tainted the grounds below with his venom.

But this holiday, his fangs would be stilled. The Pit...still for a night. Hell would be silent for one Holy Night. And maybe the Spider would feel the soul of humanity flicker within just like the tattered ashes falling from the end of his cigar.

As the snow picked up, the Spider brushed the dust from his black suit coat and then glanced towards Ohayou before shifting towards Go. Even they would be bless by the Spider's peculiar ritual. Thus, his gift to them each Christmas Eve.

With that he turned and strode towards the door. The wind was picking up and the snow fell faster. He had to wonder how the roads would be by the time he'd have his 'date' with a tiny bat.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

Smiling as he walked with Michi, Nezumi added to the conversation in English.

"It has been a long morning, I agree. I'm glad you are making such progress in English. It will benefit you far more than you even know." the mouse nodded as he walked, hands shoved in his coat pockets.
Switching back to Japanese, he continued, "I agree with Ishi-san. You will be well loved by the Americans, however, I believe it to be important that you establish yourself well in Japan. That way, you ensure that you will be taken seriously by both markets. It will give you...ah...how do you say....'street cred', if you get my drift."

Inside the Starbucks, Nezumi ordered himself a chai tea latte, a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing, and a tuna wrap.

"Oh, I've been just fine." he answered the vocalist with a practiced smile.
"I want to hear more about your art! No need to bore you with tales of my copying and collating." the manager laughed as their order came up and he picked it up to carry to a table.
Sitting down in a cozy corner, he handed Michi's items over and began to line up his food in a silly order decided by what he would tackle first. Chai tea, cupcake, then tuna wrap.
Reaching for a napkin in the table, the mouse paused for a moment. There was a small vase holding a single red rose. The lump that formed in Nezumi's throat could very well have suffocated him if he hadn't forced himself to look away quickly, observing that every table had one. It was just they way this restaurant had decided to decorate, however inconvenient it was for him.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Well...I suppose I need to do something in Japan but you know I like the open space here and MeKA...has been really nice to me so far. Yeah..." he scratched his head. "...I guess that being established in Japan too might help with my street cred. But I don't expect to be another Narcissus...or Shou. I mean...I'm not sure if my music will be popular over there." he said honestly because he didn't know as much about the music markets.

Michi did splurge on one thing, a Gingerbread boy. The cookies looked good even as he sat down with his plate he almost wanted to eat the cookie first.
"I'm glad you've been doing well. After all this craziness, it's good to know that some things are going ok."

He paused for a moment, then grinned broadly, "My art? The therapy or the music? Hah! But I bet your talking about the music knowing you." He took a bite of his sandwich deciding the cookie could wait, " Well, I'm finishing up work on the first single. MeKA is putting me through the paces while I'm here...had a couple photo shoots in really cool locations in LA. They even brought in couple of really expensive cars for me to...pose on. It was kind of embarrassing."

But then he stopped and noticed that Nezumi was distracted by....a flower? His eyebrow arched and he couldn't help but wonder what was going on in Nez's head right now so he waited for the man to come back to the conversation.

...Dark Star.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games