Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3907 3908 3909 3910 3911 3912 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:38 pm

She snickers and turns to Brat, "So, Bratty....where have you been hiding out lately?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Just lost somewhere in the shadows, I guess. I feel like Rip Van Winkle today...

((i.e. RL has been keeping me off my home comp. My g'ma passed away on the 4th, so funeral planning and getting folks in from out-of-state had me off work, too. Now playing catch up there and still plenty short-staffed. Hoping things will now settle down. Gran was 96 and has been ready to go now for the last 6 years, so while I miss her, I know it was time.))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:46 pm

User Image
well I DO believe I need to call it a night.
Lovely as always Bratty.
Kat wink

*waves as she turns and walks back down to her room*

((so sorry for your loss Bratty! *hugs* I need to get to bed myself I'm about to pass out on the table sweatdrop much love hope all is well as it can be))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:47 pm

((awwww, *hugs* I basically grew up w/out grandparents...only one I knew was maternal g'ma, and she passed on my 11th b-day. Thoughts & prayers to you, Bratty!))

"Yeah, it can be like that. Oh, since you're here....save the date on St Patrick's Day....Psy & Dougherty will be getting married on that day. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:49 pm

((Thanks, my luffs. It's easier given her age and knowing she didn't suffer.))

G'nite Lady. Good to see you, too.

A St. Paddy's wedding, nice.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:56 pm

She laughs, "Dear lord, it HAD better be more than nice! I swear...Psy can turn into Bridezilla at the drop of a hat lately. I've been staying out at the estate with her so we can work on wedding plans. I played hookey today, though. Took myself shopping. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Lol, I'd imagine she can be a bit touchy on the subject. As hard as she was driven to getting this play together, her wedding will make that look like cake. Glad you got the chance to go shopping. Nothing like a trip through the shops to feel better. xd
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:03 pm

She sips her beer and then grins at Brat. "Well, I've had my eye on a few things in the MP lately, so I figured why the hell not? xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:07 pm

*Giggles* It's probably good I've been MIA, I'd be flat broke by now. *She finishes pouring a glass of Brandy and sits down to sip on it.* So, have I missed any good fun lately? Bet I have... *her lower lip drops in to a pout before she grins widely.*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:13 pm

"Well....," she leans over the bar, "Ayami has a serpentine bottom.....I think Leko had something to do with it. Oh, and Black apparently is an arch angel of some sort. Still not sure how that's possible, when he's a vampire... rolleyes "

She taps her chin for a moment, thinking. "Oh! Three of Psy's brothers are in town...Vincenso, Franco, and Marco....they're staying out at the estate too, but we don't see too much of them. I'm sure they're up to something."

She sips her beer, "Oh, and I whupped up on Showcase at the rifle range on Saturday, so he had to buy me lunch. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Serpentine behind? Wow. I'd imagine Leko's found something fun in her books. *Remembers the photos Psy showed them.* Brothers, hmmm.... Bet they'd be fun to be up to no good with. wink

Did you make Showcase treat you to somewhere fancy? twisted
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:25 pm

She smiles, "Well, not so much fancy as it was good food. We found a neat little mom and pop kinda place in the upper GGG. Steaks and dark red wine...it was tasty. wink He's demanding a rematch though, poor guy."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Lil Brat
So, have I missed any good fun lately?
((Out of character, Tes got in trouble a while ago for doing naughty things with Ryzan! :: shakes finger at Tes :: ))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:34 pm

((TES is always in trouble for doing naughty things with Ryzan... though rumor had it he'd pushed the PG13 limits pretty good. Suspects the mods gave him a bit of spanking.))

Steaks and dark wine, maybe you should give him that rematch so he'll have to take you again. twisted

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:37 pm

She snickers and tosses her now empty bottle in the trash.

"Maybe I will do that. Well, I hate to leave so soon, but I need to get back out to the estate. No telling what Psy has planned for us for tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be around this weekend, though. See you later, Bratty. User Image"

She leaves the bar and climbs into the car, heading back out to the estate.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3907 3908 3909 3910 3911 3912 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games