Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 pm
Mmmm... It is. *sits on the chair with him, her tail wrapping around his arm that's behind her back*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:57 pm
*grabs her around the waist and brings her to lap, continuing to kiss her*

*grins as her tail warps around arm* biggrin *reaches up and fingers a velvety ear, smiling at her and looking into her eyes while kissing in between*

I... *clears throat* I want you, Kits. *keeps looking into her eyes, and stroking her back*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:04 pm
*closing her eyes briefly, purrs softly as he touches her ear* I... want you too, Rod. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:08 pm
*kisses on her neck as hands go to her hips, thumbing the strip of flesh being bared* Sure this isn't too fast, Kits? *pulls back to look at her curiously, concerned with her feelings*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:12 pm
*moans softly at the feeling of his lips on her neck* I'm sure. *smiles softly*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:15 pm
Okay. *smiles at her and kisses her lips gently, finger thumbing farther up under her corset and playing at the hem of her very... sweatdrop eek very short skirt. twisted *

*runs hands down her hips to her thighs, grinning lustfully before going back to kiss and suckle her neck*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:26 pm
*moans a little louder* Maybe... *pauses to take a breath* Maybe we should move to the bedroom...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:30 pm
*looks around* Don't see nothing wrong with right here. No pets, no distractions...room enough twisted But it is your house and your studio. *hugs her, and shifts, causing her to straddle* I will take you anywhere you wish to go, Kits. *rakes a hand down tail, nibbles on her neck while hands explore*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:36 pm
*isn't able to answer with him when he starts touching her tail, and arches her back, pressing herself against him more*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:40 pm
*groans in pleasure as she presses herself against and holds her tighter to body, mouthing moving down from her neck to the swell of her breast*

*hand brushes over tail again*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:46 pm
*moans again, her hands going to the front of his jacket to unzip it*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:52 pm
*hands move to her chain belt, grapsing at it and dancing fingers along it until finds the clasps, unhooks it and sets it off to the side, mouth suckling a bit at the top of her corset*

*helps her out, shruggin shoulders out of the top of the jacket*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:59 pm
Mmmm... *looks down at him* You are just wearing too much clothing... *leans down to kiss him, untying his neckerchief*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:14 pm
*chuckles* I could say the same about you... *eyes her chest, hands sliding up to teh laces*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:25 pm
I'm not really wearing that much, though. wink *unties his tie and drops it over the side of the chair*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games