Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auroura-lamia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:29 am
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

Is abs and muscles all woman care about in a guy? Can't a guy be short, modestly musculer, and have a good personallity? Tell me. No...I want the truth, no freakin cop out sayin "Of course not, I care bout personallity too!" Chy'a right
>_>

...or is it just me?

personally to many muscles are disgusting to me..no offence to those out there who are..well..musclular..but its gross..bleck razz  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:36 am
Teh Pure
Phydur
i'm hesitant to say this, but
i notice a few of you girls wanted to aks some questions that, well you couldnt ask.
you can PM me and ask me, and i'll try and answer...
just realize that i might not be able to...

User Image

`DOOD.

Expect a PM from me. xD

ninja oh u gotta let me in on this ninja
i've been wondering what u girls were gonna ask

and btw ur current avi (black and white with mantilla) is amazing  

Auroura-lamia

Auroura-lamia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:44 am
Teh Pure: i like boobs too..they are entertaining. they bounce, they make music, they hold things, they are appealing, soft, cooshy and well..the option are endless!

VIII-Axel: to being naughty pervert and sensitive all at the same time..XD same here LOL

Aww I missed the perv party? gonk crying crying crying

okay now THIS one was the dumbest god damn thing ive EVER seen..and sexist
"What's the deal with boys and video games? "
first of..screw that..thats stupid..it doesnt matter what sex you are, you can be into anything anytime and as addicted as the next person..secondly...ok no im sorry the first one was right..thats just stoooped

"I guess for the girl gamers it gives them something to talk about with guys"

Maybe for some girls, but thats dumb, you should jsut do what you love not do it so u can "have somethign to talk about" pft

"That was a productive question....ok boys what do you ahve against making a commitment? Why is sooo hard for you?
((No offence to the men in this forum who don't)) "

Chics have commitment issues too

"Testosterone makes us like violence.
-le sigh-
xP
Blame it on the hormones."

nuh uh..then whats my excuse? thats more of a same sex quistion...people like violance. Not generally one sex

Side note, Mechanical Intercourse ur adorible XD

as for x rated quistions..aww man u guys have me curious >.>

"how come you awlays insist on ficing things yourself, when you have no idea how to do it, and you never get anythig new to replace it? [ex: TV, DVDPlayer] Just admit its broken and dead and stop trying to fix it!"

I do that to..its called stubborn..and when we know how to fix it sometimes people are jsut annoying and whiney and u break it a little more..and jsut to piss them off you keep trying to fix it because you screwed us up. but thats just me. it depends person to person..not jsut men

okay random comment in the middle of quistion answering..
I love you all and so do all the perverted kitties in the world. ^_^

DumberDan: omg..I meet what ur looking for in a girl..i have >.>
bewbs blaugh lol u ppl in here are so cute and adorible u know that ...still sad I missed the pervert part in the other thread >.> damn >.> ill be there for the next tho..

Pelvic Thrust Fairy: u can have some of my bewbs..i dont want em all >.< back pain..so like..u take half..

-dances while she reads the rest of the quistions in a sperate window and answers them in this window.-

-starts making her own music- Oonc unc oonc oonc bow chica bow chica bow bow bow oonc oonce

-does the running man-

what were saposed to have ten toes? aww man i have 68 >.< damn

jk

-goes the hustle- Do the hustle! -disco music plays..flashing lights-

"Why do guys like to grow beards and mustaches?" because msot girls can't...and the ones that can...shouldn't

"hahahaha it makes you look manly well just watch out, because most girls, I'm not saying all girls, but most girls don't like kissing a fuzzy face :/"

More like 50/50 there chica..alot of girls DO like facial hair..O.o

-starts doing the cabbage patch now-

"why are guys so lazy?!!!!"
Hey im lazy too -sits on her a** all day answering quistions in a silly thread >.> <.<....-

hmm...-raves-

"Why are men so obsessed with first person shooters?

:/"

I like em alot to so..i dunno.. gonk aww man i cant even answer something that applies to me..minus the penor part...im pretty sure i dont have a penor -checks- nope..damn >.< but I really liked the bond/007 first person shooters the best. I rocked the sox off of everyone.

-dances more-...-attempts the splits...-....-relizes it was a bad idea...goes to get new pants-

never do the splits in tight pants >.< oi vey  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:07 pm
I think a little stubble is hot. ; )  

Wabbet

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

chihuahualuver99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:26 pm
Wabbet

i agree with you.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:37 pm
chihuahualuver99
Wabbet

i agree with you.

I third that. Much to my best friend's slight annoyance and amusement, when he has stubble I can't resist touching and playing with it xd ;  

Zephire

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:22 pm
It depends on the guy.... some guys just dont look good with facial hair, but others... welll....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:54 pm
Rin Kairiu
It depends on the guy.... some guys just dont look good with facial hair, but others... welll....

3nodding I'm agreeing with Rin here. It depends on the person. ninja  

Aladyia

Opalesse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:51 pm
Hartmen
Centillion
Fairy_Sage

Do guys really like cat fights?

No. We just like the idea of two girls fighting each other. When we actually see someone BRAWLING, its not as fun anymore.

the reason why a lot of guys like cat fights is cause of the chance of clothes being ripped off

thats why you guys like them so much!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:39 pm
ok, i've got one.
So a while back i was talking to my friend about relationships,
long story short,
my friend said that, "if you were to ask, most girls would be ok with [polygamy]",
i on the other hand, said "noway, they'd be more likely to slap you!"

since then i've been rather curious, and kinda want to prove my friend wrong, but i'm a little too embarrassed to ask my friends or random people on the street, so i'm asking here.

so, ladies, am i right, or is my friend right?

*for those who dont know, and dont want to look it up, polygamy comes from the greek (i think) words, poly- many, and gamy - wives (or something like that)  

Phydur

Friendly Gaian

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Forum Regular 100

chihuahualuver99

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Phydur
ok, i've got one.
long story short,
my friend said that, "if you were to ask, most girls would be ok with [polygamy]",

since then i've been rather curious, and kinda want to prove my friend wrong, but i'm a little too embarrassed to ask my friends or random people on the street, so i'm asking here.

*for those who dont know, and dont want to look it up, polygamy comes from the greek (i think) words, poly- many, and gamy - wives (or something like that)

what????  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:32 am
Phydur
ok, i've got one.
long story short,

Personally, I would not be ok with being in a polyamorous relationship (def: "the state or practice of having more than one open romantic relationship at a time") (I think you're thinking more along the lines of polyamory than polygamy, as polygamy is illegal in most of North America, and a number of industrialized nations, but correct me if I'm wrong). I'm just not the type of person who could handle having two people that I love and trying to make both work, or having a partner who is romantically involved with someone else. Polyamory can work, but all the people who are involved must be very mature and open and willing to work at everything.

I don't think many women would slap a guy for asking whether or not she is okay with polyamory. If you ask the same about polygamy, though, a woman may start talking or ranting about it, since it is usually one man with many wives which are often forced to marry and have sex with the man.

Really, I think there's about the same amount of men and women who are interested in polyamorous relationships. Just don't confuse polyamory with being promiscuous, cheating/ having affairs, etc.  

Zephire

Phydur

Friendly Gaian

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:27 pm
Zephire
Phydur
ok, i've got one.
long story short,

Personally, I would not be ok with being in a polyamorous relationship (def: "the state or practice of having more than one open romantic relationship at a time") (I think you're thinking more along the lines of polyamory than polygamy, as polygamy is illegal in most of North America, and a number of industrialized nations, but correct me if I'm wrong). I'm just not the type of person who could handle having two people that I love and trying to make both work, or having a partner who is romantically involved with someone else. Polyamory can work, but all the people who are involved must be very mature and open and willing to work at everything.

I don't think many women would slap a guy for asking whether or not she is okay with polyamory. If you ask the same about polygamy, though, a woman may start talking or ranting about it, since it is usually one man with many wives which are often forced to marry and have sex with the man.

Really, I think there's about the same amount of men and women who are interested in polyamorous relationships. Just don't confuse polyamory with being promiscuous, cheating/ having affairs, etc.

to be honest the slapping comment is just me exaggerating,
but thanks for the answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:41 pm
BuMp!!!  

chihuahualuver99

MJgwarrocker66

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:44 pm
um..question for the guys: when you flirt with other girls after supposedly claiming you like one specific girl, is it likely that what you are trying to say is that you like the girl but dont find her appealing?  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff