Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Ever seen .hack// Yaoi/Yuri? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragomew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:49 pm

fk12
This topic needs more pairingz. So... xd How about something that makes no sense?

User Image

...Does that count as mastubation?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:21 pm

I <3 HaseoxHaseo pairings biggrin

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:34 pm

Aquatic Princess Rika
fk12
This topic needs more pairingz. So... xd How about something that makes no sense?

User Image

...Does that count as mastubation?

biggrin Probably.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:14 pm

XD

BreathLessX
Crew

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:05 pm

BreathLessX
I <3 HaseoxHaseo pairings biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. So do I. <3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:06 pm

= D

drgnkng1354

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:49 pm

I was told by many of my fellow classmates that I was emotoinly disturbed for my love of gay/lesbain people. So today I drew a really poorly drawing of Azure kite kissing haseo and everyone was like EWWW and i was like HAWT. of course the teacher like, told me to shut it and all D: I LOVE MY GAYNESS D: I did that last year, only with SasuNaru XD I really haven't change since being a freshman XD And Now I am your SENIOR XD class of 08.

btw AtolixAlkaid is FTW now, for now XD
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:52 pm

xDDD breathless...you're awesome

drgnkng1354

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:59 pm

But, Chaos, you are the AWESOME-er. :3

So and also, I was in homeroom and I have like this REALLY bad habit of bring REALLY bad manga to like school, this time it was a Japanese Edition of a monthly BL's series, and I was like reading it. So Ni-kun comes on the Annouments's and he says in a loud voice "ANIME CLUB MEETS TODAY AT 200 PM" AND I was like all happy nad drop my book and my desk neighbor told me i drop it and she picked it up and like loked though it and she just gave it to me and started to like..stare and tell Amanda that I was like gay. D: She's just a hollister whore man.. ANd i was like ******** IT! I'll do whatever I want! Cause Amanda-sama from last year read Little Butterfly and like, just said, you got like some cool interest! D: Ok really off topic. On topic, I drew Haseo adn ovan again! I'm going to try Tabby and Shino next biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:30 pm

AWESOME!~

drgnkng1354

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:14 pm

Yes, Yes it is. I'm the only fan in my IRL friend that take Yaoi to the EXTREME. Besides Sara who likes FANFICs, i like ACUTAL ART. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:26 pm

I want to see an AtolixPixAlkaidxShino >>

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:07 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. CORBENIKXSKEITH PLZ.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm

D: Any1 know what Corbi-chan looks like? Cause Like, I want to draw all Avatars as like, humans, casue it's fun biggrin

And I TOTALLY WOULD DRAW THAT 4 SOME, If a certain someone wasn't lazy *coughmecough*

BreathLessX
Crew

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:41 am

BREATHLESS IS A LAZY GURL mad
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games