Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:07 pm
Chris finally got up and walked out the door, he looked it again, and started putting up notices around school of the new class available in the sciense room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:07 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

" i don't know either " he said. then he kissed Dessy repeatally

"well i gusse we could do this"Kisses him back repeatdly

Leon contiuned to kiss her almost making out with her

Deserei was doing the exact same thing as leon

Leon contiunes tokissher then he french kisses her putting his tougne in her month.

Deserei was shocked but calmed down and did the same thing to his mouth  

Edina Elric

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:09 pm
Rina held on tighter then she needed too. She had her eyes closed once Jack took off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:10 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

" i don't know either " he said. then he kissed Dessy repeatally

"well i gusse we could do this"Kisses him back repeatdly

Leon contiuned to kiss her almost making out with her

Deserei was doing the exact same thing as leon

Leon contiunes tokissher then he french kisses her putting his tougne in her month.

Deserei was shocked but calmed down and did the same thing to his mouth

((lovely... thanks for giving me loads of disturbing images in my mind *COUGH COUCH GAG GAG*))  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:11 pm
Alex smiled as he started to use his powerrs he started making the clouds change shapes into Them One of him Rina and Alena and Jack. " Clouds are fun when you can play with them'he said making the cloud copies of them fly with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:13 pm
Alena nodded, laughing as jack went high,, then he dove alittle, through the clouds again, he went near the ocean, as he flew eight next to it and tilted again so Alena could feel the water.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:15 pm
Rina opened one eye and saw water. Water! She thought makeing the water splash over them then getting everyone wet but her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:18 pm
Alena sighed, getting wet. She laughed as her white hair got wet, her red eyes showing only laughter.
'Heh, Well...Let see... Shall we go back now?' He asked, smiling as he went up again into the air and turned around.
"I told you guys this would be fun!" She said happily as JAck picked up alittle bit of speed.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:19 pm
Alex smirked as he stopepd the water form hitting him and just looked at the sky. "This is where I feel free'he said as he smiled and jumped off of Jack almost floating in the air before starting to free fall alittle. "From up here the city lights burn like a tousand miles of fire. And I'm here to sing this anthem of our dieing day"he sang tio himself as his wings appeared and the wind caught his wings as he flew up higher.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:21 pm
Rina watched Alex and smiled She wasent scared anymore for some reason.I can't belive how much he looks like Diasuke. She thought  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:23 pm
Alena looked as she reached a hand to catch alex, she tried to catch him but slipped and fell.
'Ack..!' She yelled a bit as she fell, she noticed Alex spreading his wings and then nodded.
"yeah..Im so freaking blind..." She muttered to herself as Jack nodded.
Alena used her shadow powers to make wings out of Alex's shadow. She flew up with him.
'God I am sooo lucky..' She muttered as she flew up .
"Jack, Fly, Rina to the ground, Ill catch up with Alex.' Jack nodded.
"Rina. Take the Rains." he muttered to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:27 pm
Alex started to laugh as he flew around Alena "I said I was a wind elemental so being in the sky is like heaven to me and the sky wouldn't hurt me so I wouldn't fall Alena"he said as he made a cloud coem over and become solid as it went under her. "there sit down that cloud can support your weight'he siad smiling.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:28 pm
They left me on jack by myself!!! Rina nodded and took the rains not a clue what to do. She gulped  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:29 pm
atamous and dark sat in the woods fighting each other "come on i need to get stronger" as the fight continues explosions start sounding off from their fierce fighting "come on your weak you'll never beat him if you don't let your power explode from your heart think about someone you are gonna protect and use that as a catalyst if your an alchemist then use it to your advantage" dark yelled at him pulling out a scythe that looked exactly like the person who attack him but a little less grimace. and atamous did the same but his was glowing a bright blue and started attacking fiercely "good now keep doing that if you can't hit me then you can't hit him they keep training  

Atamous

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:30 pm
Alena smiled at Him as she sat down on the cloud, "Will you be taking dragon riding?" she asked, "Or chemistry?" she asked, looking at him in the eyes.
Jack smiled, 'Good, now listen, to make me turn left, steer the rains left, to right, right. If you want to dive,lean on me, and if you want to go up, pulled the rains a bit. If you want to stop or go faster, just tell me.' he said to her as he flew.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games