Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:38 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Ok...What would you say if I asked you out right now?" she asked with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:41 pm
He was silent for a minute. "I'd say sure..." he said with a smile. "But it wouldn't be anything too serious."

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:45 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly blushed. "Hm...." she smiled as she drove for the mall. As they got a few seconds towards the mall,Lilly kissed him quickly on the cheek.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:51 pm
Derrek's lips pulled up into a warm smile. He leaned over and returned the favor.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:53 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
A as Derreck's face came a couple of centimeters away from her's she turned towards him and instead of cheek action she got lip action.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:57 pm
[eh, question. are they in the car or not? and if they're in the car is Lilly still driving or are they parked yet?]

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:59 pm
Cookie Master of Night
[eh, question. are they in the car or not? and if they're in the car is Lilly still driving or are they parked yet?]
((Parked))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:08 pm
[kay, thanks.]

Derrek kissed her briefly. "Someone's eager." he teased as he started to get out of the car.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:11 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly giggled. "Hey...When you're just as cute as my brother..There's no stopping me.." she said,punching him playfully again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:23 pm
He laughed and went around her car to open Lilly's door for her. "i guess your right..." derrek said as he held his hand out to assist her. "...your brother is cute." he added, laughing.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:05 pm
-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly giggled and assisted herself out with his hand. "I thought you liked me though.." she fake pouted as she shoved him playfully.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:15 pm
Collie let out a soft sigh as she stood outside Lovies room, debating with herself wether or not to go in. She knocked lightly, "Can i come in?" she asked, staring down at the ground.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:41 pm
"Come in" Lovie said his eyes closed.

Cassy woke up and slid out of bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:47 pm
Collie slipped in, closing the door behind her, as she continued to stare at the ground. "Hey" was all she said, and very quietly too. She didn't know quite what to say, she was just glad he was still alive.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:56 pm
"Hi" He said smiling weakly. He opened his eyes to see it was Collie. " So....how are you?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games