Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:52 pm
Aya shook his head, shrugging. "No clue..." After a slight pause, he spoke again. "Let's find out..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:56 pm
"Do you really think we should?" Tai tried to listen to anything above them. She couldn't hear anything now though.  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:58 pm
Aya shrugged. ((Have to go...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:30 pm
Edward groaned, "Fiinnnneee!!" he grumbled as he sprinted towards the backdoor which wasn't being watched for some strange reason, running through it, he saw the creatures and Krad surrounding Dark, "There he is!" he hissed, pointing to the teacher. He clapped his hands, "Okay, let's try to keep out of sight and just make a distraction..." he instructed, he didn't feel like detention and having the crap beaten out of him on the first day of school by his alchemy teacher.  

Miriana Palefire

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:19 pm
Tiffany smiled and followed after Edward and looked to where he was pointing. "Make a distraction but stay out of sight? How're we supposed to do that?" She whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:06 pm
SweetHugz
Sakira watched as Dark leave. Her instincts made her whispered 'Barlog'. A second later a the huge beast appeared, about 10 times her size. He bowed his head and waited for his master to tell him to attack.
"Help Dark." Sakira said as she pointed to the guy with black wings. The monster seems to have understood and flew off next to Dark. The monster was 10 times his size. He grunted as of saying 'I'm helping you.'  

SweetHugz

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:57 pm
{-} I'm gonna be very busy from Monday on out. I have band camp and start school after that. So, I'm sorry, but I think I'm just going to drop out of this RP for now.. or at least I'll respond when I can if I need to. This is just a heads up, so no one freaks out. {-}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:04 pm
[[ Omg! -Starts freaking out.- xD]]  

SweetHugz

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:55 pm
She set up Hologram projectors around the dorm and tweaked them so the images can actually cause damage to somthing. Then she though she heard somthing crash in the cafeteria. Rebecca flinched. "Wha-! What was that?!" She went up top of the dorm roof to see what was going on. She looked at the caferteria area and saw a LARGE shadow flying mid-air. "A monster?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:56 am
Barlog looked over to where he had crashed. He bowed to where the girl was sitting as of saying 'I'm sorry.' Barlog went back to help Dark.  

SweetHugz

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:02 pm
Tai nudged Aya's arm, "Maybe we should go back inside..." She said tugging his sleeve lightly.

{-} Lmao. Nice.. {-}

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:05 pm
Aya turned his attention back to her, and nodded. "Right..." They were enveloped once more, and returned to the room.  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:17 pm
Tai still couldn't figure out how he did that. She plopped onto his bed, since it was closer then hers and laid back on it, hoping he wouldn't mind too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:23 am
(-Shoot. I forgot to put in the profile that Rebecca's Duel disk is a weapon-)

Rebecca was still on top of the dorm roof. Seeing if there's going to any Changes. Then she heard somthing move underneath. "Aya's back!" She ran down the stairs and when he dorm. "Hey, what's going on over there? SHe asked.  

Darling Chibi Tenshi

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:12 am
((hmmmmm.......))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items