Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:13 pm
"Um sure." Kathryn began to pick out some clothing. She found a pair of PJs. "So.. 4 more pair of clothing to pick. Then she picked out a skirt, pair of jeans, shorts and a jean mini skirt. "Now for the clothes." She thought. Kathryn picked out some t-shirts and a tank top. "Done." She said holding it in her hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:30 pm
((Gtg Bye))

"That was fast." Spencer said, putting the clothes in the carriage he had gotten while she was looking for clothes.

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:35 pm
[[Kay bye.]]
Kathryn just simply smiled at him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:09 pm
((I'm back from the dead! For a little while...))

Spencer walked up to the cash register and paid for the clothes. "Why don't we put these in the car and then come back for a bite to eat." He said as he waited for her.

Ashley Amnesia

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:00 pm
((Gtg again...))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:11 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
Sarah had finished her soup. "I'm done." she said quietly. She hoped she would learn her way around fast.

"ok! then lets start" kyashii said putting her bowl on the table so one of the maids could come get it. she turned off the sterio, and took sarahs hand, lightly leading the way up the stairs to the roof. she opened a small door and ducked her hwead outside. the sun was just starting to set so the sky was flushed wit hcolors, mainly orange, and red. kyashii gasped and smiled, this was her favorite place in the house. the roof was a jungle of plants and trees, and exsoticc flowers that had been imported to her house specaly fform other conenats all around the world. kyashii looked around a little, and then motioned for sarah to follow her. she walked slowly to a huge wire cage, that was open. as she walked up she begain to here the sound of a bunch of birds singing loudly.  

notsofluffy

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:18 am
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

Spencer walked up to the cash register and paid for the clothes. "Why don't we put these in the car and then come back for a bite to eat." He said as he waited for her.
"Sure." Kathryn said holding the bags of clothes in her hand. "Let's go then."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:47 pm
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
Sarah had finished her soup. "I'm done." she said quietly. She hoped she would learn her way around fast.

"ok! then lets start" kyashii said putting her bowl on the table so one of the maids could come get it. she turned off the sterio, and took sarahs hand, lightly leading the way up the stairs to the roof. she opened a small door and ducked her hwead outside. the sun was just starting to set so the sky was flushed wit hcolors, mainly orange, and red. kyashii gasped and smiled, this was her favorite place in the house. the roof was a jungle of plants and trees, and exsoticc flowers that had been imported to her house specaly fform other conenats all around the world. kyashii looked around a little, and then motioned for sarah to follow her. she walked slowly to a huge wire cage, that was open. as she walked up she begain to here the sound of a bunch of birds singing loudly.

((Omg! I've been waiting so long for you to post! Why haven't you been posting??))

Sarah stayed near Kyashii and looked around the room in amazement. It was so beautiful. She loved it.

Ashley Amnesia

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:50 pm
SweetHugz
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

"Okay. Come on." Spencer said as he walked out of the clothing area. He motioned her over, but accidentally kept his hand out so it looked like he wanted her to hold his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:09 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

((Omg! I've been waiting so long for you to post! Why haven't you been posting??))

Sarah stayed near Kyashii and looked around the room in amazement. It was so beautiful. She loved it.

((im sorry, i have to go to two different schools and its been really hard to get on gaia, im trying though...))
white and brown birds flapped around the room wildly, along with beautifull muticolored birds that chirped excitedly. kyashii smiled, and looked up at the celing, searching for a specal bird in partucular. she whistled, and even though sarah probably didn't hear it, a huge green bird with a tail about 3 feet long hovered down from its perch. the bird landed on a branch near kyashii and chirped, nudging her side with its huge head, kyashii pet it, and then turned to sarah, "you wanna pet her?" she asked one hand still on its head.  

notsofluffy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:14 pm
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

((im sorry, i have to go to two different schools and its been really hard to get on gaia, im trying though...))
white and brown birds flapped around the room wildly, along with beautifull muticolored birds that chirped excitedly. kyashii smiled, and looked up at the celing, searching for a specal bird in partucular. she whistled, and even though sarah probably didn't hear it, a huge green bird with a tail about 3 feet long hovered down from its perch. the bird landed on a branch near kyashii and chirped, nudging her side with its huge head, kyashii pet it, and then turned to sarah, "you wanna pet her?" she asked one hand still on its head.

((Oh, okay. As long as you have a good explination, I'm not mad. I just started school today. XD))
"Umm...No thanks." Sarah said quietly. She was kind of afraid of the bird. It was big.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:12 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
SweetHugz
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

"Okay. Come on." Spencer said as he walked out of the clothing area. He motioned her over, but accidentally kept his hand out so it looked like he wanted her to hold his hand.

Kathryn looked at his hand. "Is it an order? To hold his hand?" She thought. She decided she would take the chance anyways, she held his hand in her hand.  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Spencer had just realized what he did and slightly blushed. "Uhh, let's go put the stuff in the car..." he said as he lead the way outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:16 am
"Okies dokies." Kathryn said smiling. She followed him out to the parking lot to put the bags in the trunk.  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:49 pm
"Do you want to pick where we eat or should I?" Spencer asked her as he shut the trunk.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff