Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:31 am
"Alright." Mitsukai watched at he ran off. She began walking back towards the bridge. She leaned against the railing, still annoyed about that little boy. "Who was he...? And why did he have AIDA?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:46 pm
Zieg ran into the items shop and bought a few items. After that, he ran as fast as he could back. "Sorry it took so long.........Thought I had enough but I ended having to sell trash items"  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:27 pm
"It's fine." She giggled and looked around. "Where's Hitomi? I'll flashmail her again.."

Flashmail to Hitomi
Where are you right now? We're all prepared so all we're waiting for is you. =)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:54 pm
"I'm starting to get worried. She should've been here by now"  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:06 pm
(oh god D: I'm sorry! /neglected

EDIT: I found out the reason, so it's not neglect :C (around the time my dad was comatose.)

Hitomi sneaked up on Mitsukai. "Boo!" Hitomi screamed, as she threw her arms up in a sort of Banzai way.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:27 pm
"Bout time. You ready to go?" Zieg said, completely unaffected by the effects of her scare tactics  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:55 pm
(It's fine!! <33)

"Waah!!" Mitsukai then figured out who it was before looking because of her voice. "Hitomi!!" She giggled and turned around to smile. "Hey, so are we ready to go? The area words I chose are, Δ Heartless, Her, Utopia. Sounds cool, doesn't it? Something I want is there, and I want you guys to help me!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:10 pm
Hitomi smiled, "I'd be glad to acompany you to the field!" She clench her fist and glanced at Zieg. "I'm ready."

(Yay for a year in the RP, time for a drawing!)  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:10 pm
"What? And yes I am ready." Zieg said as he started to walk to the warp point  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:27 pm
"Alright! To Δ Heartless, Her, Utopia!!!!" She selected the keywords and disappeared. Gold rings formed around her character as she appeared in the field. It was raining, and seemed to be around evening time. There weren't any enemies in sight, or anything at all, other than the temple. "Looks right..."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:20 pm
Kaena logged on and came out at the Chaos Gate. Kaena looked around for a moment, "Tch, useless." he muttered as he turned back to the Chaos gate "Delta Chaotic, Shadow, Realm." he stated easily, the light surrounded him and sent him to a large wide graveyard, the stormy clouds, a level 55 area, "Now, to get to work." he said as he drew his sword and began walking.

((YAY! I can RP))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:17 am
Zieg punched in the words and looked up as the rings surrounded him, sending him to the area. As he looked up again, he noticed he was in the same are as Mitsukai  

Zieg_Tonanami

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:36 pm
Kaena sliced down the skeletal warrior before him and then chugged a health potion, he looked around for a moment, "Hmmm.....where's the boss?" he wondered, he shrugged and began walking, his sword swung over his shoulder easily.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:23 am
Kaena smiled as he looked at the boss, a level 57 lich, a very powerful foe indeed. The lich's ragged black cloak hid his skeletal body and the large dark scythe in his hands signaled him as the strongest of the enemies he had fought so far. Kaena looked at his sword for a moment and smiled, he walked towards the lich, "This'll be fun..."  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:33 am
"Ooh, we better wait for Hitomi...what do you think of the area? Isn't it pretty?" She looked up at the clouds that were a faded orange color. "There a boss in the temple, and it drops a few really rare weapons. They're called Historic weapons."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff