Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite Bleach Character?
  Ichigo
  Rukia
  Chad
  Orihime
  Uryu
  UGH I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!! (gold please)
View Results

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:15 pm
"The rest of the company is coming with me." Yukamasu said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:23 am
"Nevermind i can do it anyother time" Sakura said  

Death_God_Sakura

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:19 pm
"Good then come with me." Yukamasu said drawing his zanpaku-to. Several sets of sandals could be heard from feet away.
((I need someone to play a capitan. NOt an inportant one or anything just one Yukamasu can fight for a few posts))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:50 pm
(alright I'm bored right now, just call me Captain Himura of the 1st squad)

Followed by a few of his subbordinates captain Himura ran towards a scene that he caould not have predicted.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:09 pm
"Ah Himura I expected to see a capitan but not you." Yukamasu said.
((member nobody has seen my character's bankai yet so look out))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:12 pm
(yeah well this guy is coming off the top off my head right now so even I have no idea what'll happen)

Well I do say I'm surprised to see you here. Especially after what was discovered on your desk. You know that the 13 squads are looking for you. You are to be brought back in imeaditly.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:22 pm
"Himura I've been wanting to show you something for a while now." Yukamasu said. Half of his face was covered by a hollow mask.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:45 pm
So you were that monster. I never was able to figure out what happened to you. To think you slipped into the 13 protection squads right under my nose. Himura draws his sword. You will not get away Yukamasu I will kill you with (I'm not gaonna take the time to look up japanese names) hawk. HImura's sword turns into a bow.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"HaruKaze!!!" Yukamasu said. "Well Iguess this fight was lon over due."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:39 pm
(ok I'm kinda taking this power from the quincy but ohwell)

You got that right. Himura pulls back on his bow string and starts fireing at Yukamasu.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:40 pm
((Mine is kinda based on a wind with cherry petals so I based mine of Byukuga)) YUkamasu block two of the bolts and dodged the last few. He ran towards Himura and sliced at his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:49 pm
Himura steps back. There's a slight wound on his chest but it's nothing series. Don't think you can take me down that easily monster. HImura sends out about 500 arrows in all directions at the same time. Try dodgeing all of those.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:55 pm
"Dodge? pointless!" Yukamasu said with the mask now covering his entire face. "BANKAI!" Petals scattered everwhere. they grew in size blocking all of the arrows. Yukamasu's head was cocked back. "DIE!" The petals spun around and shot towards Himura.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:00 pm
Himura looked in aww at the display. You were ounce a good ally but now I will have to fight you with everything I've got, BANKAI!!!!! Himura bow turns into a giant crossbow with mutple launchers. Himura then launches an attack hitting most petals and dogeing others.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:07 pm
"I haven't this much fun in AGES!" Said a much different almost hyper voice. More petals shot towards Himura followed up by a flurry of stabs and slice from Yukamasu.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games