Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:34 pm
hermionelove101
Hey, ya'll! I'm Hermionelove101, but you can call me 'Mione...I love to act, sing, dance, pretty much anything in the theatre. My fav P!ATD song is Lying is the Most Fun...
xX Sasami-chan Xx reccomended this guild to me, so yeah...I luff all of you P!ATD fans!!! Oh yeah...ma birfday's Sept. 13
Oh that's cool, I've always wished I was talented in anything theatre-related. It must be a ton of fun to do it all xp heart

Welcome to the guild!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:58 pm
Hey!
Well my username is GothicPanic in a guild I used to be people called me Gothi if you want to know my real name go to my profile
I listen Panic! at the disco since... I write sins not tragedies... and I think that this is since they born... but i saw brendon urie first in a Fall Out Boy video A little less sixten... you know the name
My favorite song is Build God, Then We'll Talk 'cause I love everything about it
I write in hotpink, darkviolet, all depends of my humor
I'm really good at maths, physics, and everything about computers
I'm 16 years old by the way
My B'day is in July 5th
I like to listen music, gaia, metroflog, msn...
Ahm anything else? Yay I have a boyfriend I love him and he thinks he is going to die because he is sick so you will see me sad all the time
thanks

The Gothic Muffin

Explosive_Juice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:31 pm
Hi I just joined like right this second xD.
Name:Ari (No its not my real try to figure out the last letters)
Grade:7th(I hate my school to bits can't wait to graduate and get out of there)
Birthday: June 10th
Favorite song: Can't choose love them all
The first time I ever heard of Painc was in the 5th grade and everyone was talking about it then one night I was sleeping over at my friends house and it was like 3 am and we saw the music video for "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" on MTV. Hooked from then on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:43 am
GothicPanic
Hey!
Well my username is GothicPanic in a guild I used to be people called me Gothi if you want to know my real name go to my profile
I listen Panic! at the disco since... I write sins not tragedies... and I think that this is since they born... but i saw brendon urie first in a Fall Out Boy video A little less sixten... you know the name
My favorite song is Build God, Then We'll Talk 'cause I love everything about it
My B'day is in July 5th
Ahm anything else? Yay I have a boyfriend I love him and he thinks he is going to die because he is sick so you will see me sad all the time
thanks
Welcome to the guild!

I love that video! Vampire Brendon is cool looking. And William's in it mad D heart And Spencer. And of course FOB. So that obviously makes for a great video 3nodding whee

What's mertroflog? surprised xp

I'm sorry about your boyfriend sad sweatdrop

Polyphonic Twilight

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:45 am
8D_Neko
The first time I ever heard of Painc was in the 5th grade and everyone was talking about it then one night I was sleeping over at my friends house and it was like 3 am and we saw the music video for "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" on MTV. Hooked from then on.
Hey, welcome to the guild!

I don't like my school either. Only two more years...
Watching TV at 3am, tsk tsk wink xp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:09 am
Polyphonic Twilight
8D_Neko
Hey, welcome to the guild!

I don't like my school either. Only two more years...
Watching TV at 3am, tsk tsk wink xp

I stayed up until 3am last night while friend just stared of into space(she does it when she's tired or bored). I just wanna finish JHS and get on with HS(Hopefully be with my best friends and not die xD).  

Explosive_Juice

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:05 am
GothicPanic
Hey!
My B'day is in July 5th
thanks

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3
I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:07 am
8D_Neko

Awww. You're so young. <3 That's cute.
Aries? Ariel?
I'm sure you'll like school more in high school. ;D I like it much more than middle school.

PrimeRibby
Captain

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:37 am
hi!
well my username is xXblackXmagicXx
im not the type of person who cares about whatcolor the text is in (not that i have a problem with people who do)
Grade:10
Favorite song: Time To Dance and Casimado
The very first time I ever heard of Painc! was in '05 during class when i heard my friends talking about them and i was like WHAT AN AWESOME NAME!!! and i searched them up

I AM PROUD OF BEING A PANIC! FAN!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:38 am
`PrimeRib
8D_Neko

Awww. You're so young. <3 That's cute.
Aries? Ariel?
I'm sure you'll like school more in high school. ;D I like it much more than middle school.

Yeah you guessed my name it's Ariel. I hope I like it better. My best friend and I are aiming for a few high schools in particular so this year in 7th grade we have to get high scores because it counts for HS. xD thanks for the cute comment too.  

Explosive_Juice

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:46 am
xXblackXmagicXx
hi!
im not the type of person who cares about whatcolor the text is in (not that i have a problem with people who do)
The very first time I ever heard of Painc! was in '05 during class when i heard my friends talking about them and i was like WHAT AN AWESOME NAME!!! and i searched them up

I do care what color my text is, but I don't have a problem with people who don't care, so that works out wink whee

Casimado, that reminds me of Quasimodo. The hunchback xd You meant Camisado, I'm sure whee

Welcome to the guild!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:37 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
GothicPanic
Hey!
My B'day is in July 5th
thanks
Welcome to the guild!

I love that video! Vampire Brendon is cool looking. And William's in it mad D heart And Spencer. And of course FOB. So that obviously makes for a great video 3nodding whee

What's mertroflog? surprised xp

I'm sorry about your boyfriend sad sweatdrop

*Yay it's ok

this is metroflog:

Metroflog

Is for upload pictures..  

The Gothic Muffin

The Gothic Muffin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:38 pm
`PrimeRib
GothicPanic
Hey!
My B'day is in July 5th
thanks

I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend.

Yay it's ok.. =]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:39 pm
8D_Neko

Your birthday's day is the same as my sister...

*yay

I love the MTV of USA  

The Gothic Muffin

The Gothic Muffin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:40 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
hi!

Hey!! yay Panic! at the disco I love the name also.
Can take the fight from the kid.... lalala  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games