Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:33 pm
I'll be moving to Japan for a year and then onto Wales to live in a little country town like Betwys from Stealing Harry.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:38 pm

That sounds like fun.

I actually might be going to either England next summer (and do another thing like I did in Australia and visit the various parts of England during the 3 weeks I'm there) or I might just be taking a tour of Europe. Depends on which one is funner--it's with the same program, and because I've gone once I get "scholarships" to lessen the cost, so while it's still a huge problem, cost shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I love to travel, that's why I've decided to find away to either become famous or very rich so I can travel all across the world *nod* and then when I get old and bored and want to settle down, I'll be able to pick the absolute best spot in the entire world.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:39 pm
*wants to travel to London and Shinjuku District in Tokyo very very very badly.*

... And Auckland New Zealand. I have friends there.

*sigh* One can hope.

And speaking of weather, it's been freezing here the past few nights. >_< I have FOUR blankets on my bed. FOUR! >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:38 am
So many things to comment. First of all HK, your little rant pwned us all and made sense at the same time. *Gives you a blue ribbon*. Hurrah for Sydney! I want to go their... My dad said it was a pig-sty but so is every other place so meh.

It's been cold lately, and I always have a quilt, a sheet, a blanket, a sheet/blanket cross thing and another blanket. Then I just fold (chuck) them down at the bottom of my bed if I get hot.

I've never been on an aeroplane, and actually, I've never been on a holiday. Woe is me...  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:20 am
I always have an extra blanket on my bed. Usually I've got two sheets (sometime during winter I'll usually get rid of one sheet and replace it with this really cool blanket that my dad got my mom when she was 17) and then my beloved quilt that actually has no signafigance in the family at all except that I like it (the $15 ABC quilt from Wal*Mart) more then the one my grandmother made me (it's about $50 or more with materials and the time she put into it) and always have liked it.

I'm 16 and I have a flippin ABC quilt on my bed.... sweatdrop Tells you a lot about me.

But anyways, yeah, always extra blankets because I swear our friggen house is like against me. When it's winter my room is an icebox and during the summer it'll be an icebox at night and then in the morning it'll be sweltering hot.

And this is with the new AC system we got installed last year, and messing with the vent in my room and my fan and all that jazz.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:27 am
I live in Australia were it gets incredibly hot.

I have no air conditioning.

I have no fans.

I have nothing except excessive sweat and sweltering heat.

Joy.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:15 am
You have ice whee

*pulls out a bag of ice and dumps the ice on Luny* there!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:02 am
Rem's out of commission for the next week...she's got studying stuff to do and me...well...I work too much because the mall is like a ten minute walk from here so its easy to get there to work. He's also got to come up here to Chicago for his aunt's wedding. I won't even be able to see him because he's only going to be here for two days. Just thought I'd tell you since he can't. (Good thing Remus is off in the castle)  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:57 am
ExProfessor Severus Snape
Rem's out of commission for the next week...she's got studying stuff to do and me...well...I work too much because the mall is like a ten minute walk from here so its easy to get there to work. He's also got to come up here to Chicago for his aunt's wedding. I won't even be able to see him because he's only going to be here for two days. Just thought I'd tell you since he can't. (Good thing Remus is off in the castle)

This may be the last time I get online until Monday...or Tuesday so have Dumbledore drag me off somewhere to talk...er...actual talking, not Talking...God, my mind is filthy today!

Seriously though, I've got a million and one things to do.

Also, I have my old Beauty and the Beast blanket on my bed, normally along with my afghan and my Invader Zim pillow case so it doesn't say much about me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:28 pm
No! Don't leave us! *sniffle* oh alright--I'll have Dumbledore magically show up and drag you off just as we head back to the castle and then if worse comes to worse I'll have him throw you in the Shrieking Shack and forbid Sirius from going down there (doubt we'll move that fast--I'm considering extending the first task because honestly--we're the only ones doing anything sweatdrop )

So yeah...ok fine--The First Task has been extended until our lovely and dear Remus Lupin comes back. 3nodding

Because otherwise--it's really boring (no offense Sev, Luny, Ahro, but you have to admit--Sev and Ahro you guys don't post much and Luny...umm iunno, you're fun to RP with...but Sirius needs his Werewolf Loverboy *snigger*)

And Moony---Talking with Dumbledore? *shiver* thanks for putting that imagine in my mind *goes off to powerwash her brains to get rid of the horrors*

Beauty and the Beast and Invader Zim--ROCK! ninja  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:12 am
Yeah I'd have to agree with Hk, there isn't much because Sev and Rem aren't posting, and there isn't much Kathryn can do with Sirius who is pining for his werewolf boytoy. Kathryn on the other time needs to be sacrificed.

Beauty and the Beast is my mums fave disney movie.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:19 am
*grin* Werewolf boytoy--I like that.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:43 am
I doubt Rem would appreciate the humor of that. You know, Rem asked me not to post until Ahro had, but this thing was on the verge of dying and I like rping. It makes a horrid day at work not so horrid. (It's just a phase, I assure you.) I pmed him and told him that I would have Harry keep an eye on Liz or something. He hasn't sent me anything back. A phone call would probably work better but alas, he hasn't called me back. Must try cell phone again.

On another note...um...Rem's convince his boyfriend to get on Gaia. He nearly shot him when he found out what his name was. He's going to be applying for the guild sometime today, so watch for him. Guess which application he is. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:50 am
I actually found time and am at the local library. I really should be studying or working, but I called it late and am waiting at the library for Ahro to give me a ride. After that, I may be on randomly but its doubtful. Tomorrow I have to spend my afternoon in the lab in order to get my thirteen hours and than on Friday after my class, I have to go home (thankfully Ahro can drive me Friday...I hope) and pack...actually, I should probably pack tonight. Than, I get to go to the aeroport and see how aeroplanes fly. mrgreen I'll get in around 8:30 and then I get to unpack and the next day, we're going to my aunt's wedding and then Sunday I have to repack and catch my flight back... gonk So very hectic! I promise I'll do something Monday...maybe...if I can find the time. By then I should be back on schedule.

I hope.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:41 pm
o_o Wow. I hope everything goes well for you!

And worry not about new members. I just went and checked the applications and he's been accepted. ^.^ We're all good.

So... err... how about them cows?  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games