Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:21 pm
Nothing's wrong. I'm fine.

Cody kept walking home.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:41 pm
Okay.
Kono walked to her house and to it's accompying shop. She walked up to her work bench and painting the lips of the latest doll.

((writers block.. XD))  

Konomi_Wolf

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:03 pm
Yoite watched everthing from the doorway, and let an expression escape her mind and onto her face. Sadness made her frown and eyes water. So much had gone on in five minutes. A spark of happiness was made while another went out. Then the remaining one died as well. She felt no happiness in the building, or even near it. She threw up her hood and walked toward the scorched door, stepping through the hole and out into the sunshine, then sat and watched Kono and Cody walk home, mostly Cody. She felt great anger in him, yet great sadness as well. "You really liked her, didn't you?" she whispered.
Aerunai smiled at Kono when she said she was like a sister and nodded, then went back to the table and took a few chips. But the next five minutes made her shake. Nothing was right. Everything had messed up just for a few words; 'I like you.'
It was both sad and funny how those three words could ruin a friendship, or start a new one. So much depended on one mere fact, if that person liked you too. Aerunai shook her head and walked out, figuring the party was now over. She breathed in a deep breath of fresh air, then spotted Cody. She ran after him and started to walk beside him. "What's up?" she said to him, tilting her head. She knew, but only wanted to hear him say it and how he put into words.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:43 pm
Cody supressed his sad expression and put on a smile. "Not much, you?"  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Avioke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:14 am
Aerunai looked sad and sighed. "Cody, don't start. I know there's somthing wrong." She shook her head and looked at the ground. "No one wants to talk anymore. They all want to hide everything. Haven't you eer heard that cheesy stuff about 'If you keep it bottled up, it'll explode one day'?" She shook her head and laughed. "As cheesy as it is, it's true.

((Didn't know how to NOT make that sound cheesy. Ah well, live wit it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:40 am
Cody sighed. "I guess you're right." His expression of sadness returned. "I had a crush on Kono, and when she said she liked Shad, I... I had to make something happen." He looked back at the school. "I suppose I'm going to have to do something about what I did there..."  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:26 am
rob sighed when he saw everything "oh well seems im going to"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:29 am
Kono finished painting the doll and went up to her bedroom, she slowly fell asleep, trying not to think that with one stupid thing she said she practically ruined her friendship with Shadeon and not to mention how something was wrong with Cody..  

Konomi_Wolf

Avioke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:58 am
Aerunai sighed softly. "It's a sad day today," she agreed. "Two friendships were broken. Kono and Shaedon wont be the same around eachother for a long time, and neither you or Kono will be either. It's a weird thing, but it happens." She gave him a hopeful smile. "But it will all pass by and everything will be normal," she said quietly. She looked at the setting sun. "We've been at school for longer than I thought. We should get back before any.... Unwanted people stop by to chat. See you around, Cody," she said, turning towards her house and waving back at him. Then she opened the front door of her own small house and closed it, locking it as far as it would. She watched Cody, making sure he wasn't attacked once left alone. Once he got to his house, she would go to bed. She only wanted to make sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:31 pm
rob moved out of school and whent home he sighed to him "this is all my fault i mean two friendships broke up but i dont get it if there inlove and they know that why dont they...well...be well more than just friends"  

Shuchi-sama

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:38 pm
Cody walked a couple of steps, and then decided to try something. He lifted himself a couple of feet off the ground. He smiled a little bit, and floated back to the ground. In the strangely cold night, Cody found himself unable to see. "Damn, where am I?" He made a small fireball and found his bearings. "How'd I get in front of Aerunai's house?" He wondered aloud. He started to walk back home, when he saw something move in the bushes. "Who's there?" The little shadow came to the light, and turned out to be a bunny. He let out a sigh of relief. "Damn, still afraid of the dark..." He started to walk home again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:50 pm
with everything that was going on Shaedon was starting to get mad for no reason. His eyes turned blood red when a jolt of evil hit him "What is happening to me?" he run's outside and sees a padestrian walking by. He takes out his swords and run towards the person. When he gets to him he cuts him straight in half and runs off.

(a little plot twist hehehehe)  

Swift Penguin

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:05 am
When Cody got home, he locked all the doors, and shut the windows. Why am I so scared all of a sudden? he thought. He went to his bed, although unable to sleep. He woke up, and decided to eat some milk and some leftover turkey.

Ooc: eek That's some plot twist...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:25 am
he was walking home but he usualy runs superspeed to home he kinda felt bad about what he has done and sparks where lighting the way to him then near his home he founda half slashed pedastrian and shadeon near him "wha happened who slashed this guy"  

Shuchi-sama

Avioke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:57 pm
Aerunai watched Cody go into his house, then sighed and closed her windows. Just as she was about to walk away, she saw a pedestrian, looking in her window, looking straight at her. She backed away. His eyes were.... White... Then, someone came out of the Shadows and sliced him in half. Aerunai screamed into her hand. 'Shaedon!' she thought as she ran up to her room. She took her phone and dialed Cody's house phone. She waited impatiently as it rang, almost crying with fright. "What's happening to you Shaedon?" she whispered, looking out her window and seeing his eyes blood red as he walked away.

Yoite looked at the moon. It was strangely orange, and large, and just waning from it's full form. She stood, pulling up her hood, and started to walk home. She was looking down the dark streets when a flickering lamp fully lit to show a man laying on the ground, cut in half. Yoite's eyes went wide and she ran to the man. She knelt beside him and looked at his wounds. Of course there was no way of saving him. How could she be so stupid to think so? She looked around for the killer, suddenly realizing that she was a vulnerable and easy target, facing away from the darkness and fully exposed in the light.

((WEEEE!! HORROR RP!!!))  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games