Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drkdragon777

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:26 am
sweatdrop hmm, i dont think any anime has made me cry but one that's definitely made me sad was at the end of Chrno Crusade.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:21 pm
I'm pretty sure I had some tears when I saw Wolf's Rain...  

iHayato Gokudera

9,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

mrstodayy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:21 pm
I cried for about 4 hours after i watched the last episode of Eureka SeveN, and then i cried when i went to bed.
I got pretty emotional over Eureka SeveN.

I also cried a lot over one AMV of Ouran Host Club... every time i watch it i cry.

All the Pokemon movies make me cryy .
Mostly because my entire childhood revolved around Pokemon.
And me and my friend used to watch it a lot... and we were so close.
But since he's a guy, and very shy... we've kind of grown apart... and Pokemon was the thing that we bonded over.

Kiki's Delivery Service makes me cry everytime too. I'm not quite sure why... but everytime i do.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:01 am
The first seeason of major made me cry. His mom dies and all that in the first episode and then as if that wasnt enough, right when everything was going SO WELL fot Goro's family (his father finds a new mom and Goro acctually loves her), his father has to freaking die.
episode 6 or 9- saddest thing ever (at least for me)-  

Echrin

AznFFgirl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:48 pm
emerald pheonix
Yes, we all know there are some out there where you just cry. Or even a part in your favorite series that you just cried over?

I'll start by sharing mine 4laugh

I think a series that you can just cry over would be Fushigi Yuugi. They all die for cryin out loud! *waaah* It was so sad at the very end when they were seperated, and the whole reunion thing... *gushes* x _ x

Plus, as I think you can tell in my sig, I'm a big Yu Yu Hakusho fan. I mean BIG. I have almost all of the DVD's and collect the manga. And yes, I hate Toguro D:< Very very much, and yet, at some point, I like him. @ _ @

I remember when I saw the episode where she died on Cartoon Network, and I couldn't believe the title said "the Death of Genkai" I did a double take and was like gonk Since she's my favorite character. I remember grabbing a box of tissues and I used a lot of them. Especially for the next episode too, where he has like one big flashback.... gonk cry

Even though she does come back, (I was like *squee* surprised ) that is still the saddest part in the series, and I cry every time I see it. xp

TRC and CCS and xxxholic!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:32 pm
in the Law Of Ueki the las episode i cried.. redface
ummm i think i felt bad for kagome in Inuyasha 9but didn't cry)
oh in the manga 666 Satan i cried soooo much.... (4 those people who are wondering what 666 Satan is it's kinda like Naruto (the authors are brothers sooo....))
ummm i don't remember any others at the moment smile  

frizz150

LaughingGal13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:34 am
I remember my brother bawling his eyes out when Ash let his Butterfree go....lol (Pokemon)

Lets see I cried a bit when Gaara died. Mostly during his last few moments in that white area of doom.
Cried even more when Naruto fully accepted his death and snapped at Chiyo. (Rest her awesome granny soul.)
Balwed when Wolfwood died. One was Vash's best friend, two the scene before it with Millie, and three he was awesome!

urg thats all I can think of right now....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:07 pm
LoL Lets see...The animes that has made me cry...

Sailormoon, Pretear, Kaleidostar, Gundam, Petite Princess Yucie, Naruto,FMA and even Pokemon lol. Im sure there was probably more, but these ones are the ones comming to mind at the moment.  

LadySilverNite

ViolatedTOS04

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:46 pm
5 centimeters per second. it's three episodes following the life of two people. at the beginning it's all romantic but at the end i seriously had to hold back tears. it's a great romance. i would recommend it to everyone. it also has some beautiful art and it's a real life one not a fantasy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:23 am
I've cried in like almost every anime that's considered a little sad and some that aren't even that sad (It's retarded I know). The most memorable would have to be that ep in Bleach (Sorry for spoilers people) where Kaien dies when Rukia kills him because he was possessed by a hollow (I know that was like ages ago) And I was crying so hard at the end and the ending came up and it was "Happy People" that was retarded cuz I felt so stupid.  

-g a b issues

Illusionist of Heart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:17 am
I've cried watching Fushigi Yugi and Ceres. I cry when Nuriko dies and in Ceres I cry when you realize that Toya can't be with Aya forever.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:48 pm
The last (2) episodes of FullMetal Alchemist has always made me cry.
sad
So did the movie.  

Scrubs_fan

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:51 pm
Lets see i don't ever actually cry but i get teary eyed. anime that made me sad really sad would have to be Fushigi Yugi defiantly i was really Death Note drives me crazy i went into like this whole anime mourning thing when L died I didn't even want to eat dessert! eek which is actually saying quite a lot because I'm a sugar-holic.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:35 am
I cried at the end of princess monoake when i was little crying  

Fiasco Fresh 718

Akihide Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:24 pm
lol well when i was little i cried at the...1st i think....pokemon movie when ash got all frozafied. Date to a more recent anime, i cried really hard when i watched the ending for chobits, i was almost crying at the end of kashimashi, and...hmmm is that it? Oh! and i almost cried watching kanon 2006 when some1 dies (very 1st death for anyone who watched[don't wanna ruin movie for future watchers]) Oh yea and i cried really hard when i watched naruto and sasuke fight eachother (for the 2nd time, the 1 after saku interfered  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games