Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:09 pm
I think I rated you too. Oh well! 8/10  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:44 am
Very cute, I like the hat. 8/10 3nodding  

Disgruntled Minion

Akkikariudo

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:06 am
6.75/ 10

I like the dark/light mixture, but you could use a little more... like something in your hands or a pair of pants for shorts/skirt xd

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:14 am
8/10 I love the blend of the blacks w/the ninja headband. The choker is also cute....The only thing that seems weird is the type of shirt w/your outfit, other than that, very well done ^^  

violet faerie

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:44 am
Ok. I feel lika complete idiot with this new hairstyle and I do not have the money at the moment to go back to a good one. So I might as well get a few laughs and see how you guys like it.

Also Violet, I see you went back to an old one... Still very nice.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:34 pm
Iiked your old hair better
gonk gonk
but you still have a sexy avi
7/10
heart

Orochi`

Nova Zefie

Hopeful Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:22 pm
I think that is a little too much!!!
6/10  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:54 pm
Inugome15: 4/10

I think you need to start over with your avatar. There's a lack of items, and you should try to add the shade of purple that your hair is somewhere in you avatar.  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:19 pm
My avvy isn't that great. I bought new hair. I'm going to change it back soon, but I have to get my money's worth! XD;;

As well as the fact that my kitties, scarf, wings, ninja headband, and a bunch of other stuff is on my sister. =3 heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:34 pm
ChibiTotoro222
My avvy isn't that great. I bought new hair. I'm going to change it back soon, but I have to get my money's worth! XD;;

As well as the fact that my kitties, scarf, wings, ninja headband, and a bunch of other stuff is on my sister. =3 heart
i luff the new look...it looks like ur from france or something...9-10  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:22 pm
Wyrn
Ok. I feel lika complete idiot with this new hairstyle and I do not have the money at the moment to go back to a good one. So I might as well get a few laughs and see how you guys like it.

Well Wyrn, for ya hairstyle....its different....well i wouldnt say it makes ya look like a complete idiot, *giggles* but trust me, i've seen worse ^^

yesh, i went to an old one crying i cant put my new outfit on cuz i put like all my stuff in storage....and the item arranger is disabled crying so i'm stuck until it works....  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:00 pm
violet_faerie
Wyrn

Well Wyrn, for ya hairstyle....its different....well i wouldnt say it makes ya look like a complete idiot, *giggles* but trust me, i've seen worse ^^

yesh, i went to an old one crying i cant put my new outfit on cuz i put like all my stuff in storage....and the item arranger is disabled crying so i'm stuck until it works....

Holy crap o.O I'm glad I took all my stuff out of storage yesterday eek  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

Twilightbluerose

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:35 pm
I give it a seven. I think if anything, try something darker. After all, you are a black rose. ^_~  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:43 pm
extravagent Twilightbluerose!!! 10/10!! mrgreen  

Allyson2005

goth_grl_01

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:49 pm
6/10; the shirt doesn't match but other than that i like it  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games