Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:03 pm
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
I bring moar! This time from God Child.

"You belong to me alone...so you must never get hurt without my permission."

"This belongs to me...the only hand that is allowed to tie my shoelace."

Both are from Cain to Riff. ^^
Rulin' ya universes...

Cain and Riff are SO DAMN CANON. Like that one time, where Cain goes "You're the only one who can touch my scars..." and I was like O.O Sexnaoplox.
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:09 pm
HOMG YES! Miss Sushi how right you are! I loved that scene so much. And the bit before that with Cain gettin outta the bath tub and Riff there with a towel, and then DRYING him off. How COULDN'T that be canon?!  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:36 am
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
HOMG YES! Miss Sushi how right you are! I loved that scene so much. And the bit before that with Cain gettin outta the bath tub and Riff there with a towel, and then DRYING him off. How COULDN'T that be canon?!
Rulin' ya universes...

*squeal*
GOD they should make it an anime! >__< It's popular enough, isn't it?
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:10 am
Two guys in my Math class. One of them sits next to me, and the other guy walks by and pets his head and then the guy next to me doesn't look up from his paper and says, "Hi, honey."

Me: O_o

I heard that the guy next to me got drunk at a party and admitted he was bi. Bwahaha. XD

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:24 am
SilverMaple
Two guys in my Math class. One of them sits next to me, and the other guy walks by and pets his head and then the guy next to me doesn't look up from his paper and says, "Hi, honey."

Me: O_o

I heard that the guy next to me got drunk at a party and admitted he was bi. Bwahaha. XD
Rulin' ya universes...

xDDD Bahaha!
Ohh! I have one! I have two little friends, Teddybear and Snugglebunny (also known as Luke and Tim.) They're these ADORKABLE boys who are two years younger but we are like BFFS and stuff. So one day, during lunch, I'm talking to teddybear, and snugglebunny comes along, and says hi... and then he stands behind teddybear eating his lunch. And suddenly, teddybear yells "GAH! STOP GROPING ME!" and yeah... I started giggling. he knows I like yaoi so he was like " gonk OMG stop giggling you pervert! GAH stop groping!"
'twas fun.
And then this one time, a guy like JUMPED the other guy and the guy who got jumped kept yelling "RAAPE! RAPE!" and the guy who jumped him said "You know you like it~"

AND, Yeah, I've been storing these away in some deep dark corner of my generally unused mind, here's another:

I'm in math class. Two of the popular boys, whom I don't like, are sitting at the back row. One of them, Hamish, picks up a pencil from under the table, and the other guy, Luke, suddenly says "Hey! get your head away form my crotch!"
And Hamish says "well i thought I might as well while I'm down there..."
And then luke says "God, who are we kidding, we love each other!"

And then... there was something else... oh yeah! From a swedish site called tjuvlyssnat.se, where people post funny conversations they've overheard.
So this was a conversation between two guy on a bus in northern sweden.
it's MUCH funnier in swedish, so I'll do a direct translation and just explain something first. In sweden, there's an expression that is "now you took me on the bed" which basically means "you surprised me" (xxxD I love whoever came up with that.)
Anyway, this was the conversation...

Guy 1: hey... don't you think it's about time we moved in together?
Guy 2: what!? No! we can't do that... can we?
Guy 1: I think i ********' love you...
Guy 2: ...wow. "You took me on the bed"
Guy 1: Just like last night then?~
*squee*
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:42 am
Rulin' ya universes...

I bring you UST! :3

The parts around 3:00 are the best.

And also this delightful little clip;
The clip I'm currently obsessed with.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

NoriKuKu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:41 am
One day during the end of math class (there's just something about those numbers hm?), I saw a little sticky note on the back of one of my friends.

It said:

'Deliver all packages to the rear.'

Apparently it had been stuck on him since two periods ago. XD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:26 pm
Miss Sushii
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
Rulin' ya universes...

*squeal*
GOD they should make it an anime! >__< It's popular enough, isn't it?
...since 1992.

Yes! They should! It would make so many fans happy. And to see Cain and Riff together in constant color and motion would be the best thing ever.  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:46 pm
HOMG, I'm watching Home Improvement and i almost died when I heard this.

"You didn't like our salute to lube?" -Tim
"Oh, noooo. Lube makes good television." -Producer guy

It was wonderfull  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:49 am
I've been meaning to post this since Wednesday, but I'm lazy and I couldn't be bothered. sweatdrop

We went on a trip to Old Trafford (Manchester United's football stadium), what fun that was... Anyway, we were in the changing rooms, and most of the guys were like 'OMG! eek It's 's shirt! heart '. The tour-guide-person started telling us about the changing rooms, I was nearly asleep when he told us to look into the next room (a bathroom) and, at the opposite end to the doorway, there was this massive bathtub. Apparently (I like that word 3nodding ), at the end of every match Man U plays there, they take a bath in the communal spa-bath. eek And, if this wasn't slashy enough, one of the guys in our group asked if they get ice-baths if they get injured. The tour guide said 'if they get injured they'll get an ice-bath in one of those smaller tubs, meaning, unfortuanately, they can't join in with the male-bonding.'

We were on the coach back when Vicky sighed and said: "isn't he a just little old for falling asleep on coaches?" I turned around and saw Paul, just behind us on the opposite side, asleep on Robbie's shoulder. They're making it increasingly difficult for me to contain my inner fangirl. ninja

We were stood outside technology when a form from the other half of the year came down the stairs and past our room (our form techer let us out early from registration). Brandon and Dom were walking past, but Brandon spotted Robbie and went over to 'talk' to him. He put his hand on Robbie's right shoulder, and started whispering in his left ear, they were inches apart from each other. Paul and Dom were stood glaring at them, they both looked at the other questioningly, then went back to their glaring.

From Death Note, chapter 64 (couldn't help but find it suggestive xd )

Mello: This new L is strangely obedient...

I'm sure there was more, but my mum's nagging me to get ready - we're going visiting. What a thrilling Sunday I shall have. stare  

Honourable123

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:44 am
Mayor Spoon
I've been meaning to post this since Wednesday, but I'm lazy and I couldn't be bothered. sweatdrop

We went on a trip to Old Trafford (Manchester United's football stadium), what fun that was... Anyway, we were in the changing rooms, and most of the guys were like 'OMG! eek It's 's shirt! heart '. The tour-guide-person started telling us about the changing rooms, I was nearly asleep when he told us to look into the next room (a bathroom) and, at the opposite end to the doorway, there was this massive bathtub. Apparently (I like that word 3nodding ), at the end of every match Man U plays there, they take a bath in the communal spa-bath. eek And, if this wasn't slashy enough, one of the guys in our group asked if they get ice-baths if they get injured. The tour guide said 'if they get injured they'll get an ice-bath in one of those smaller tubs, meaning, unfortuanately, they can't join in with the male-bonding.'

We were on the coach back when Vicky sighed and said: "isn't he a just little old for falling asleep on coaches?" I turned around and saw Paul, just behind us on the opposite side, asleep on Robbie's shoulder. They're making it increasingly difficult for me to contain my inner fangirl. ninja

We were stood outside technology when a form from the other half of the year came down the stairs and past our room (our form techer let us out early from registration). Brandon and Dom were walking past, but Brandon spotted Robbie and went over to 'talk' to him. He put his hand on Robbie's right shoulder, and started whispering in his left ear, they were inches apart from each other. Paul and Dom were stood glaring at them, they both looked at the other questioningly, then went back to their glaring.

I'm sure there was more, but my mum's nagging me to get ready - we're going visiting. What a thrilling Sunday I shall have. stare

That lockeroom sounds quite interesting.

You lucky dog! If only the guys I knew acted like that. Then my life will be much more interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:05 pm
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
Mayor Spoon

That lockeroom sounds quite interesting.

You lucky dog! If only the guys I knew acted like that. Then my life will be much more interesting.
Rulin' ya universes...

I went there too, in the 6th grade! O-O
The spas were amazing! Such luxury... they even had a massage table *snicker*
For some reason, they had PICTURES of the players instead of name tags on their changing areas... xD Like they can't read or something.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:37 pm
I bring exploites from my history class!

Okay, yesterday Vince had to sit next to Scott. (Bad combo trust me.) And so we're listening to our teacher start his daily lecture. And then we hear from the back, "Scott! Stop f***ing touching me!" EVERYONE turns around to gawk at them, and we all die laughing. Good times, good times.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:05 pm
About every other line from "Crayon Shin-Chan" is dirty! wink

1) Action b*****d: Of all the boys and girls in Japan I want to give you my rod the most.
2) Ai's Mom: We'll have so much fun today that I won't have to slap the bunny!
3) Sin's Mom: Be like Action b*****d, and put your mouth on a sausage.
4) Where'd that come from?! You don't have any pockets!
5) Yoshi : Actually, I am moving in here. Justy give me an air mattress, and your golden shower once a night.

As you can tell, I mad a list of these lines for my own enjoyment.  

Kuo51

otakubaybay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:23 pm
This guy I know, Daniel, keeps trying to hook up my best friend with his friend Marco, so Daniel will practically say anything if it will help...

Me: Do you think he's cute?
Daniel: Hell yeah!
Me: So you'd hit that?
Daniel: Totally!

...the conversation went something like that XD
I was only giggling on the outside, but I was laughing insanely on the inside User Image

David and Alex are best friends so in my AVID class...

Kelsey (to Alex): You and David would make a great couple
Me: Yeah, you would! *nodding*
Alex: But then my butt would hurt :[
Me: lmao XD

Last Saturday on Bleach~

Kyouraku to Ukitake: Hey there, Mr. Handsome<3
Me: OMG...*squeeeee* >///<

They are a sweet couple, ne? ;D

I'm trying think of more ninja

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games