Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"Uh ere ine......" he muttered behind her hand. He then saw Nera and Natalia. He pushed Xena's hand away and looked at Nira almost blankly before looking at Natalia. "They were really wantin ta hurt ya?" he asked. He didn't want to jump to conclusions and he knew he was very good at doing that so, he was trying to remain calm. If what Nira said was true, Raph would forgo the trip to the city for food, though he did need to go back and grab some items from the lair. The blood on both Nira and Natalia smelled almost sickly sweet. Like someone had marinated meat in something nice before serving it. It was probably less than discreet, but he placed a hand over his beak to try and keep the smell out for now.
Upon seeing Nira, Xena took notice of the of the blood, which had her very displeased. Being human now, blood didn't really bother her like it did before. Raph was the first to ask if Nira was telling the truth after he moved her hand away. "So much for keeping a deal." She said as looked at Raph. "She's making excuses just because she wants to eat so badly. She couldn't even honor a deal. What proof does she have that the human she took the pleasure of killing was trying to hurt Natalia? Just 'Nira just knows' isn't going to fly." She said, mocking the 'Nira just knows' part. She then glared at Nira as she drew out her sword and pointed it at Nira. "It's clear that you couldn't respect a friend's wish, let alone upholding a deal you make with him. It's also clear to me that you enjoy killing humans, regardless if they're innocent or bad. Nothing else is important to you, just your stupid hunger...what's worse, you drag Raph around because of it. Not even Zoey is important to you enough to even try to fight it."

Raph grabbed the blade of Xena's sword to keep her from using it, then heard Natalia explain what had happened. "Aight. That's what I wanted ta know." he said. "It was self defense, Z. We can't break down and start attackin one another over small things. We ain't gonna start pullin weapons on one another. Put it away." He looked at Natalia and nodded. "Thanks. You two aight? Got what ya need? If so, we can go." He wanted pretty badly to go get some of that leftover from Nira's impromptu meal. Wanted it so bad in fact, he was almost shaking. He kept as steal as he could though before letting go of Xena's sword, trusting her to sheath it. He then stiffly turned away and started out for the van. He needed to be away from that and he needed to be away from it now. He could almost feel the familiar haze trying to fall over him. He wasn't even aware of any cut left behind from Xena's blade.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:51 pm
Kohana Mishikoto

Natalia was about to answer when Xena had suddenly pulled out a sword and pointed it with a clear threatening intent at Nira, who just stared blankly at Xena but also wore a smirk that seemed to want Xena to just try an mess with her. After all....Nira still had room for more. Natalia felt her eyes widened as she looked at the three of them and quickly blurted out the story in a damn one long breath. "I was told to bot followed but I did anyway and Nira wasn't even doing anything to the guy but I stumbled on and the guy thought I was running from Nira and tried to help me but he wouldn't listen to my words when I tried to tell him that he was mistaken and he kept gripping my arm to right and I told him to stop that he was hitting my arm and Nira made him let me go and he tried to shoot her and I messed up his aim and Nira ate him in self defense!!!!!" Natalia panted.

A familiar voice could be heard from the shadows. "Oh my, that escalated quickly." Niede stepped out of the shadows and bowed toward Xena. "Easy to anger as always, Spirit Fox?" She looks at Nira and smiles. "Do you really want to stay with them? She pulled a sword on you, she keeps making demands, and she just made fun of your visions."

She then shakes her head. "You know as well as I do, it's kill or be killed. You unfortunately need to kill to survive. Come with me, stay at my house. You can make your own rules, the world will be your buffet. If you need to be anywhere because of a vision, consider me your chofour. What do you say? No need to rush a decision, I'll even let your friend stay."

Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Raph grabbed the blade of Xena's sword to keep her from using it, then heard Natalia explain what had happened. "Aight. That's what I wanted ta know." he said. "It was self defense, Z. We can't break down and start attackin one another over small things. We ain't gonna start pullin weapons on one another. Put it away." He looked at Natalia and nodded. "Thanks. You two aight? Got what ya need? If so, we can go." He wanted pretty badly to go get some of that leftover from Nira's impromptu meal. Wanted it so bad in fact, he was almost shaking. He kept as steal as he could though before letting go of Xena's sword, trusting her to sheath it. He then stiffly turned away and started out for the van. He needed to be away from that and he needed to be away from it now. He could almost feel the familiar haze trying to fall over him. He wasn't even aware of any cut left behind from Xena's blade.
Xena for a moment had a cold look in her eyes as she glared at Nira. Not at all phased by Nira's grin. In fact, she wouldn't mind fixing to where it's stuck to her face. She then saw Raph gripping the blade of her sword as Natalie explained the situation. "And yet she lied." She said as she gazed at Raph. "A human reacted out of fear, and thought was trying to protect a child from a monster. While Nira had the right to defend herself, but she didn't have to kill that human. She kills with no form of guilt or remorse...Unlike you." She thought about the incident at the grocery store with. Raph was still guilty about the young man's death. With Nira, she seems to find pleasure with her kills.

When Raph let go of the blade and turned to head back to the van.
She was about sheath her sword and follow Raph until a familiar voice stopped her. She glared when Niede stepped out of the shadows. "Stealing DNA and creating children as your tools as always, Vampire?" She never was fond of this woman, especially with her involvement in Yumi's creation. Niede may have created Yumi, but she no right to call herself a mother to Yumi, let alone act like she actually had an attachment to her. She then raised an eyebrow as she watched Niece speak to Nira. "That desperate for another child now that Yumi's where she truly belongs?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:29 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Xena for a moment had a cold look in her eyes as she glared at Nira. Not at all phased by Nira's grin. In fact, she wouldn't mind fixing to where it's stuck to her face. She then saw Raph gripping the blade of her sword as Natalie explained the situation. "And yet she lied." She said as she gazed at Raph. "A human reacted out of fear, and thought was trying to protect a child from a monster. While Nira had the right to defend herself, but she didn't have to kill that human. She kills with no form of guilt or remorse...Unlike you." She thought about the incident at the grocery store with. Raph was still guilty about the young man's death. With Nira, she seems to find pleasure with her kills.

When Raph let go of the blade and turned to head back to the van.
She was about sheath her sword and follow Raph until a familiar voice stopped her. She glared when Niede stepped out of the shadows. "Stealing DNA and creating children as your tools as always, Vampire?" She never was fond of this woman, especially with her involvement in Yumi's creation. Niede may have created Yumi, but she no right to call herself a mother to Yumi, let alone act like she actually had an attachment to her. She then raised an eyebrow as she watched Niece speak to Nira. "That desperate for another child now that Yumi's where she truly belongs?"

??: "Oh, so are you saying it's you that I should be thanking for returning my precious daughter to me?" A woman appeared in a swirl of water  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:52 pm
Natalia hadn't wasted a second to follow after Raph as he was leaving. At least....that was the plan. Then those strange women appeared. She had ducked down out of sight to listen and the first mystery woman, who Xena pointed out was a vampire, Filing that under freak out later!, made a bribery towards Nira while making a subtle snarky remark about Xena. Nira, Natalia noted, just looked between the two woman with confusion clear in her eyes and yet... Nira had her head tilted in thought as Niedes words repeated themselves. And then came the second woman, and while Nira now Natalia gas a clue of who she referred to, Natalia coukd see this had a chance of getting out of hand of the scales tipped in the wrong favor. Shooting a glance back at the four women, Natalia quietly crept from hidding and darted out after Raph for help.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:14 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Natalia hadn't wasted a second to follow after Raph as he was leaving. At least....that was the plan. Then those strange women appeared. She had ducked down out of sight to listen and the first mystery woman, who Xena pointed out was a vampire, Filing that under freak out later!, made a bribery towards Nira while making a subtle snarky remark about Xena. Nira, Natalia noted, just looked between the two woman with confusion clear in her eyes and yet... Nira had her head tilted in thought as Niedes words repeated themselves. And then came the second woman, and while Nira now Natalia gas a clue of who she referred to, Natalia coukd see this had a chance of getting out of hand of the scales tipped in the wrong favor. Shooting a glance back at the four women, Natalia quietly crept from hidding and darted out after Raph for help.

Raph hadn't gotten far when the two women had appeared. Niede he knew the other not so well. He was listening, but Raph had never been one for standing around and listening to anything. Talkin, in his book, never accomplished very much. Actions always spoke louder. All of this talking was doing two things, irritating him that they were wanting to argue out in the open like this at this time and place, and he could feel that gnawing hunger getting worse. The blood he'd smelled was making him want to go back to where Nira had been and eat whatever she'd left. The longer he stood around, the harder it got to force it down. He was still trying his hardest when the little girl ran over to him. He gritted his teeth and shook his head before looking at her. "Ya aight?" he asked gruffly. He wasn't irritated with the little girl, in fact if Xena and Nira wasn't still with the two women who'd appeared, he'd have picked her up and taken her to the van to go back to the farm. Instead he started back towards the women. "Xena.....we need ta go....now!" Like his fits of anger he couldn't control in life, his hunger was very close to taking over and it was going to be bad.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:15 pm
Kohana Mishikoto

Niede lowers her scarf so her fangs show and smiled sweetly as she was glaired at then listened to Xena. "No, I'm not really known for that as much as I am for making people into drones and causing this apocalypse, you on the other hand are well known for your anger fits." She tilts her head to the side after Xena said the next response. "I must say, I find that confusing, am I desperate for the kids."

She then laughs softly and shakes her head. "You know, Spirit Fox, a good idea is a good idea. I still have your DNA on file, maybe I should make another, for old time's sake, only this time a mix of your DNA and my own. I know, it's not as impressive as both sets being stolen, but that's life, you don't always get what you want. As far as Yumi goes, she is right where she wants to be. She can use shadow portals to move herself anywhere, forcing her to be someplace she does not want to be would hurt her, but you don't care as long as she is 'where she truly belongs,' Do you? Rather frightful if you ask me." She was at this point purposefully goading Xena.

She just watches as Natalia leaves, she had plans, and she did not know how Nira's gift would react to Nira being kidnapped. Niede knew that sometimes in stressful times powers like her's could manifest new powers to help the person they belong to,, this would take time, but building trust was the first step.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Raph hadn't gotten far when the two women had appeared. Niede he knew the other not so well. He was listening, but Raph had never been one for standing around and listening to anything. Talkin, in his book, never accomplished very much. Actions always spoke louder. All of this talking was doing two things, irritating him that they were wanting to argue out in the open like this at this time and place, and he could feel that gnawing hunger getting worse. The blood he'd smelled was making him want to go back to where Nira had been and eat whatever she'd left. The longer he stood around, the harder it got to force it down. He was still trying his hardest when the little girl ran over to him. He gritted his teeth and shook his head before looking at her. "Ya aight?" he asked gruffly. He wasn't irritated with the little girl, in fact if Xena and Nira wasn't still with the two women who'd appeared, he'd have picked her up and taken her to the van to go back to the farm. Instead he started back towards the women. "Xena.....we need ta go....now!" Like his fits of anger he couldn't control in life, his hunger was very close to taking over and it was going to be bad.

Natalia jumped when she nearly ran into Raph. Despite her racing heart, she let out a breath of relief and nodded as she cautiously stuck close to him, fully aware of the clear hunger in his eyes.

Nira looked at the three women, catching Nati running off. She moved to follow the girl but stopped when she saw Raph walk out. Nira seemed to study him and looked at Nati. Noting how close, yet far enough back from Raph, Nati was to him. "Raph needs to eat. Diet curbs. But doesn't fill. No satisfaction. Fox girl doesn't understand." Nira said. Unsure if she was simply thinking out loud or speaking to Niede as if to calmly complain or something. "Nira can't leave small ones or other girl. .....Nira go get fleshy arm for Raph. On road food, okay?"

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Xena kept her glare on Niede as she spoke, even as the latter brought up Yumi. The woman was just trying to get to her. "You have no right to say you care about Yumi at all. You created her because you wanted to use her to play 'clean up'. She's a tool to you, nothing more. The compliments and praises you give are just so you can manipulate her." She said in a cold tone, actually unphased by Niede's goading. "Yumi will never be yours. You may have created her, but you're not her mommy." It was then she heard Raph. She had heard the other woman, but she choose to ignore her. She was just another nuisance trying to goad as well. With that she turned to leave with Raph without giving neither of the two women a chance to speak, even so, she would ignore them. She then looked at Nira with a cold look in her eyes. "You're the one who doesn't understand, Nira. His hunger is never satisfied regardless, he never gets full. He throws up everything he eats back up, even those 'fleshies' you both eat. He throws it all back up. He, like any other zombie, has no digestive system. Human flesh are just a form of 'crack' to him." She then looked at Raph with a frown. "Raph...do you want to go eat what's left?" She asked, noting the hunger was getting to him badly because of the blood. However, thanks to Nira, they have a risk of being tracked because of her escapade. "We'll need to take a pit stop somewhere so you two could get cleaned up. Otherwise, we'll get unwanted company at home." She said to both Nira and Natalia.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:52 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Natalia jumped when she nearly ran into Raph. Despite her racing heart, she let out a breath of relief and nodded as she cautiously stuck close to him, fully aware of the clear hunger in his eyes.

Nira looked at the three women, catching Nati running off. She moved to follow the girl but stopped when she saw Raph walk out. Nira seemed to study him and looked at Nati. Noting how close, yet far enough back from Raph, Nati was to him. "Raph needs to eat. Diet curbs. But doesn't fill. No satisfaction. Fox girl doesn't understand." Nira said. Unsure if she was simply thinking out loud or speaking to Niede as if to calmly complain or something. "Nira can't leave small ones or other girl. .....Nira go get fleshy arm for Raph. On road food, okay?"

Niede nods her head and then smiles at Nira. "I'll take in whoever you want and is willing to go. I understand the hunger, in a way, I'm a vampire, and I have a similar affliction. We should not be judged for that. You think about it, okay, and when you want to see me, just whisper to the shadows, they are my ears."

She listened with an amused smile as Xena spoke, she knew she hit a nerve with what she said. "Oh my dear, you can cause me of anything you wish, but saying I care nothing for Yumi is not one. To my surprise, I dd bond with her after she was made. You want proof? You still live, the farmhouse i still standing. The reason for that is Yumi lives there, the reason I helped you was to help Yumi. She is not here, so what I am saying is not for her ears. If I really never bonded with her then you would already be dead."

She then lets out a breath before wiping away a tear, she had no clue how she bonded with Yumi, but that's the way things were. "One more thing about the cleaning up, it may be that she will think I need to be eliminated, so, I made my own death sentence with her." She then tilts her head to the side. "You never said no to me making a new one, from my DNA and yours."

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:22 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Nah.....just show me where it is...." he said. The way Xena explained it had him flinch a bit when she equated it to crack. He pushed that thought aside though. She was offering to let him go without making it a big deal, or so he was taking it as such. He would take it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:29 pm
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto

Niede lowers her scarf so her fangs show and smiled sweetly as she was glaired at then listened to Xena. "No, I'm not really known for that as much as I am for making people into drones and causing this apocalypse, you on the other hand are well known for your anger fits." She tilts her head to the side after Xena said the next response. "I must say, I find that confusing, am I desperate for the kids."

She then laughs softly and shakes her head. "You know, Spirit Fox, a good idea is a good idea. I still have your DNA on file, maybe I should make another, for old time's sake, only this time a mix of your DNA and my own. I know, it's not as impressive as both sets being stolen, but that's life, you don't always get what you want. As far as Yumi goes, she is right where she wants to be. She can use shadow portals to move herself anywhere, forcing her to be someplace she does not want to be would hurt her, but you don't care as long as she is 'where she truly belongs,' Do you? Rather frightful if you ask me." She was at this point purposefully goading Xena.

She just watches as Natalia leaves, she had plans, and she did not know how Nira's gift would react to Nira being kidnapped. Niede knew that sometimes in stressful times powers like her's could manifest new powers to help the person they belong to,, this would take time, but building trust was the first step.

The woman looked at Niede after being clearly ignored by Xena. "Is the child always so rude and stuck-up?"  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Nah.....just show me where it is...." he said. The way Xena explained it had him flinch a bit when she equated it to crack. He pushed that thought aside though. She was offering to let him go without making it a big deal, or so he was taking it as such. He would take it.

Nira ignored Xena with a roll of her eyes and pointed in the direction of the body. "Nira will think on it..." She responded to Niede before walking away and nudging Natalia to follow. They would go wait by the van for Raph and, reluctantly, Xena. "We go wait. Raph eat." Nira said nodding.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

She watched Raph leave to find the corpse, but she didn't follow. She knew Raph didn't like it when others watch him eat. It was laughable that Niede would claim that she had bonded with Yumi, yet here she was still doing this sort of work and expect Yumi to carry on her work. "Take your own DNA and shove it. If you want a child so badly, use your own DNA for a change." With that, she was long gone. It was bad enough this woman stole hers and Raph's DNA to create a child without their consent. With Raph being a zombie, they wouldn't be able to have children of their own naturally. This woman had already signed her death certificate with Yumi. Afterall, the creation always end up turning on their creators in the end. Right now, she wanted to return back to the farmhouse as soon as possible, but going straight back won't be a good idea. For now, she would wait at the van along with Nira and Natalia.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:12 pm
dark_serena07
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto
Natalia hadn't wasted a second to follow after Raph as he was leaving. At least....that was the plan. Then those strange women appeared. She had ducked down out of sight to listen and the first mystery woman, who Xena pointed out was a vampire, Filing that under freak out later!, made a bribery towards Nira while making a subtle snarky remark about Xena. Nira, Natalia noted, just looked between the two women with confusion clear in her eyes, and yet... Nira had her head tilted in thought as Niede's words repeated themselves. And then came the second woman, and while Nira now Natalia gas a clue of who she referred to, Natalia could see this had a chance of getting out of hand of the scales tipped in the wrong favor. Shooting a glance back at the four women, Natalia quietly crept from hiding and darted out after Raph for help.

She just watches as Natalia leaves, she had plans, and she did not know how Nira's gift would react to Nira being kidnapped. Niede knew that sometimes in stressful times powers like hers could manifest new powers to help the person they belong to,, this would take time, but building trust was the first step.

The woman looked at Niede after being clearly ignored by Xena. "Is the child always so rude and stuck-up?"

Niede nods her head then smiles. "Yes, but that makes for some good exploitable weaknesses. Take a look at her, she has to have the last word, and here we are with a tempting corpse and she is not interested in returning home, but having the last word. She would rather die than see herself lose with anything less than that as she sees the last word as a victory." She then shakes her head. "If the psychic child is your's you should join them, although I think the Spirit Fox already hates you. I'll give you and Nira a good place to stay if she agrees."

She tilts her head to the right and then nods her head. "I see, then I will combine your DNA with mine. I am still insulted that you think I care nothing for Yumi, though. I can't touch you, I would love to kill you slowly, but that would hurt Yumi and I can't do that."

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff