Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:20 pm
Isuna nodded. "Alright. We'll be right back." She moved, taking Akuros hand before walking out with him. "I'm gunna need a few things to restock." She explained, looking up at Akuro.

Neko raised her head a bit. "Sorry." She apologized, feeling it was her fault Kazuma found out. She looked at Kazu and his cigarette a moment. "Yeah, not those kinds of friends though."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:28 pm
" He found out because somehow because of Kidd. So I have no idea how she knew..." He said looking toward Neko and flexed his arms before he twisted to sit up and sat on the side looking at Neko. " Are you going to be okay? Sorry I couldn't get to you sooner."

Akuro walked with her and held her hand and nodded. " Yeah, I can help you out."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:42 pm
Neko moved, pulling the blankets up a bit more. "Yeah, just...It may be awhile before I rest easy. And you got to me faster then i thought. I...Able said some things that had me worried." She sighed closing her eyes. "I really hate how he gets in my head..." she complained.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:57 pm
Hiei shifted and moved looking at her and shrugged. " Kazu had some weird drug with him that cleaned out my system pretty damn fast. That Kid is amazing with his medcine." Hiei pointed out and shook his head.

" I wouldn't trust Able at all."

Kazu coughed and looked toward Neko and smiled. " Safe drugs mom, I'm promise." He added and stood up and patted his pants.

--- -- -- -- -- ---- ----- -----

By the next day. Hiei and Neko where in Human world, sleeping in Hiei's room. They had gotten into His room without Yukina and Kazuma knowing. He was laying in his bed with Neko in his arms trying to get as much sleep with her as he could before he had to deal with Kazuma, Yukina and the twins. He shifted holding the girl close to him as he was shirtless and still in his sleeping pants. is face just above her head as he held her tight trying to sleep. Still trying to sleep off the big of drugs in his system.

Yukina shifted standing in the kitchen holding her tea cup, she was in a white sundress with her hair braided and the twins sitting in chairs as she worked on feeding them. She looked up toward Kazuma when he walked in. " Can you go wake Hiei up? I heard him come in during the middle of the night." Yukina said. " I haven't decided if I want to talk to him or yell at him." Yukina said with a sigh.

Kazu was sitting in the medical room laying on the medical bed with an IV in his arm , just chilling...He had mixed a few strong drugs together and just need to clear his system a little " Thanks for like not telling Neko about s**t Isuna." Kazu said and moved with his smoke in his mouth as he looked toward the fox girl.

AKuro was on a job.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:01 am
Neko slept, curled next to Hiei, head resting on his chest. She definitely slept easier with him like this. It kept the nightmares at bay atleast. She was clear of the stuff Ayame had given her finally, and her powers were functioning to heal anything that wasnt already taken care of by Isuna, which wasnt much.

Kuwabara yawned, in a white tank and old Jean's, scratching at his orange hair as he walked in the kitchen, walking over and kissing Yukinas cheek good morning. Hearing Yukinas request he blinked. "Oh, Hiei showed up? Yeah sure, be right back." He turned and headed back down the hall to Hieis room and knocked. "Hey, short stuff, Yukina says it's time to get up."

Neko woke up a bit, hearing the knock. She blinked sleepily but didnt move to get up tight away. She waited to she heard Kuwabaras footsteps walk away before looking up at Hiei. "Morning."

Isuna stood at her work bench, mixing up stock and setting a batch aside for Kazu to take back to his shop. Pharmaceuticals were becoming a mainstay, and she enjoyed the work. "It wasnt a good time to tell her, but shes going to find out eventually." She responded, turning and wiping her hands clean on a towel. "I dont agree with it, especially if your practicing while high." She reprimanded  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:12 am
Kazu shifted the smoke in his mouth as he flexed his arm afew times with the needle in it. Working on his system. "... Isuna, I've always worked high. The last seven years. I haven't kill anyone yet." Kazu said and moved pulling the IV out and cleaning the area up before walking toward Isuna.

" The Pharmaceuticals your making are going crazy at my shop though and has been helpful for a lot of demons. I had to re organzie my stock so the poison and the healing stuff weren't so close anymore." Kazu said leaning on the counter looking at Isuna.

Hiei shifted and pulled onto Neko tighter before opening his crimson eyes and slowly moved his arms away. " Morning, Did you sleep alright?" He asked as he sat up and he reached for a baggy shirt and sat there waiting to get active.

Yukina shifted and put the food down for the twins and left the other food on plates onthe table to everyone could pick. She moved sitting down between the twins and working on feeding them.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:38 am
Isuna raised a brow. "Do you know what 'Yet' stands for?" She asked, moving to pack up Kazus inventory. "Your. Eligible. Too." She answered. She moved setting the box down over on her desk. Double checking the inventory list. "I'm glad they're helping. As far as poisons go, even those can be medicinal in the right dose, for the right ailment." She explained. She grabbed an old weathered journal from the shelf and put it on top of Kazus stuff. "The hags old journal. You can copy out of it."

Kuwabara walke back into the kitchen, grabbing a mug of coffee for himself before sitting to help feed one of the twins with Yukina.

Neko nodded, combing fingers through her hair. "Yeah, much better then yesterday." She smiled a little moving to sit next to him and stretching a bit. She shifted so she was wearing jeans and loose black tshirt. "Do they know I'm here, with you?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:46 am
Kazu moved his smoke and put it out on the back of his hand before throwing the rest of it in the trash can and moved to pick up the book. " The old hag that raised you? I can borrow this? Seriously?" He asked getting excited about that. He moved opening it and leaned over the supplies for his shop before moving one hand into his pocket pulling out a wade of cash and handing it to Isuna. " Here for the supplies for my shop" He said.

" Thank you Love" Yukina said and moved reaching for her tea cup to take a sip before twisting back to feed the twins. " What where you and Hiei yelling about yesterday before he left?" She finally asked. " I over heard you guys when I Was walking to the twins room."

" I didn't even know they knew I came in last night." Hiei said with a yawn and rubbed his face and shook his head. " No, but that's fine. Yukina won't question it and well Kazuma knows the truth so he knows why your here.." Hiei said and moved going to stand up and shifted to grab black pants and a tank top to wear and changed. " Ready to eat?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:15 am
Kuwabara almost dropped the spoon and fumbled with it a moment. "Uh, yeah, you know, just. Stuff. He was being stupid about something and I had to set him straight. The usual." He explained hastily. Smiling nervously.

Neko nodded, moving to stand up. "Yeah. Sounds good. Hey Hiei..." she moved, taking a step and kissing him gently a moment. "Thanks, for coming to get me."

Isuna nodded. "Yeah, it doesnt fo any good for just me to know this stuff, plus there needs to be a back up if I ever cant make this stuff. Maybe itll distract you from other stuff." She smirked and blinked at the wad of money. "Kazu, this way too much!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Hiei blinked at the kiss and chuckled kissing her back and pulled her into him. " your my cat, My shadow. I ain't letting some stupid silver bat or some b***h take you from me that easy." Hiei said and moved slowly moving to walk out of his room.

He walked out walking into the dinning room and nodded. " Morning Yukina, Kazuma." He said and rubbed his face as little with a yawn and went to sit down to dish out food. " Sorry If I woke you guys when I got here." He said and he glanced toward Kazuma for a second.

Yukina looked up and smiled. " As long as your okay, I heard you got dragged off to do a job. Did you get Neko back? How are you? You look pretty beat up brother..." Yukina said worried. " King tear and Koemna need to stop sharing you."

Kazu moved pulling the book into his pocket and laughed. " Well your right, normally if I'm reading I'm not playing so this will be a nice break." He said and blinked looking at the wad of money. " No that's not, That's just a little extra for all the help. Thank you." Kazu said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:00 pm
Neko waited a moment before walking down the hall, acting as if shes been in the guest room. "Good morning, hope I'm not intruding." She greeted, legit hoping it was alright she was there. "Sorry. Tear sent me with Hiei to make sure we both take it easy a day or two." She explained.

Kuwabara turned his head away from Yukina, rolling his eyes before spooning more for into Emikos mouth. "More the merrier, glad you two are alright." He greeted, letting a sigh out before sipping at his coffee.

Isuna shook her head. "Alright, font be surprised if you suddenly have supplies restocked next time Akuro and I stop by though." She honestly knew arguing was useless so she moved, depositing the cash into a lock box in her desk.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:09 pm
Hiei moved sitting down and reached for coffee and smiled. " It's okay Yukina, I enjoy the work load.I on't be working for Koemna for a few months now. I'm just going to enjoy my two days with you guys before I head back to the castle." Hiei said with a smile and looked at KAzuma with a half frown. He moved handing a coffee cup to Neko.

" Thank you, By the way Kazuma." Hiei said, figuring he knew why he was getting thanked.

Kazu nodded and picked up the boxes and smiled. " Of course, let me know if you need anything. I'm heading back to my shop." He said moving to leave wth the boxes in hand. " Akuro should be back from that job anyminute." He added with a laugh.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:24 pm
"Thanks." Neko said, accepting the mug and taking a seat. She took a sip, looking over at Kazuma a moment, curious about his general grumpiness. She looked over Yukina, and realized what was going on. She smirked and shook her head a little, hiding it by rolling her shoulders in a quick stretch.

Kuwabara nodded, but didnt dat anything. He took another sip of coffee before finishing with feeding Emi. "So, any plans for the day?" He asked, switching topics.

Isuna smiled a little. "Yeah, have a good day Kazuhiro." She waved Nd moved to clean up her bench, setting things back up on shelves and what not.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 3:03 pm
Moving a little Hiei shrugged. " Probably just sit down and relax for awhile. Is there something you need done? I can help get it done." Hiei said and moved drinking the coffee and reached for some food.

Yukina blinked and smiled. " Can you babysit? Kazuma and I have to head into town and have stuff to do...is that okay?" Yukina asked and looked at Hiei who stopped drinking his coffee and blinked and looked at Neko.

" Yeah...for how long?" He asked a little unsure.

Kazu shifted heading down the stairs and to his shop. He shifted and looked around and turned around trying to think. " ....I haven't seen Jencho for a few days." He thought out loud and tilted his head to the side slightly worried before he started to walk again heading to his shop.

Akuro was laying by a tree, holding his wound as he flipped his phone open and dialed Isuna as he was shaking with blood running down his arm. " He...y babyfox. I have...an issue...come to ******** I don't feel good." Akuro said into the phone. " They took Jen." He mumbled.
----

Jen stood in a building, staring at a man sitting on a throne looking at him. The young hell hound boy stay on all fours and looked around. He was with Akuro, helping with a job and now he was here. . . He was so confused. His head dropped to the side before looking up at the man again. " Hello Son. My sweet Ifrit " The man said and Jen shifted to standing and looked around. " Sorry, You must have the wrong kid...My name is Jencho and my father is Hiei..." He said and grabbed his arm looking toward the man.

" That is the fake name your fake father gave you. You are my son and you will go back to your name as Ifrit. This is your home. You are the son of Hell. You will stay here." The man said looking at the young boy. " But..." Jen started and looked around. " ....I want to go home."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:30 pm
Neko blinked, looking over at the twins, then to Hiei and smirked. "Its just baby sitting. It's not that bad." She teased. "I dont mind helping out. I use take care of Kazu and Sayuri when they were little. No sweat." She said confidently, smiling.

Isuna answered her phone, blinking a bit as she heard Akuro. "Where are you?!" She asked, grabbing her bag and throwing supplies into it. She turned and grabbed a couple blood packs, putting them in the bag and and turned, running for the door. "I'm on my way." She said. She avoided running into Kazu, but spun on her heel once she passed him. "Akuros been hurt and someone took Jen." She explained quickly, hoping Kazu would follow as she continued for the door.

-----------------------------------
From behind a pillar, a girl about Jens height peaked out, her soot colored skin blending her in with the shadows. Her glowing eyes and ember ridden hair however had the opposite effect. Her gargoyle like wings tucked behind her, but her short sinewy tail flicked back and forth in curiosity. She watched the boy on the floor, waiting to be called on.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games