Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:18 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja looked over at him with a really annoyed look, "That is a very stupid question to ask me. I live in the forest, of course I have seen those before." she followed him and got off her horse and tied the guy up so he wouldn't run away. Too bad she can't do that to Tousa.

She got out some supplies from her bags and sorted them out. Also took out a bedroll for her. Anja laid them out properly before going to tend the horses  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:30 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa looked at her with a look of annoyance. "Forgive me for being in wonder then." He stated while getting off his horse with a huff of breath. He too took to pulling his bedroll off, as well as the tent kit. He set them on the ground and then moved to tie his own horse down next to hers before going back to setting up camp.

It was a simple routine at this point. He pitched the tent and rolled his bedroll out into it. Then it was setting up a circle of stones to mark the firepit. The amount of time it took him each time was lessening and he was soon stepping next to Anja, taking a stick that was next to her for firewood. "So what's out meal for tonight?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:57 pm
Kami GearX

Anja looked over at Tousa, "Oh my, is the Prince getting used to do some real work? Good boy." she teased at him, "As for the meal, we have slightly stale bread, jerky, and some honey. Oh and some old hard boiled eggs." she picked up a few pieces of fire wood, then stopped.

Anja put them down gently and pulled out her bow and one arrow. Sniffing the air carefully, she zeroed in on her target. She aimed at a bush, and fired. After it hit, animals scattered immediately. Anja rushed over to the bush and puled out her prize to show to Tousa. A plump rabbit  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:06 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"Because fighting a war and helping manage a kingdom aren't real work. This is just different work." Tousa stated, looking over at her. "If you ever have to do paperwork for this kingdom, remind me to poke fun of how slow you are with it, and even more so if you have to lean over and ask me what every other word is. I'll make sure to pet you and call you a good girl for getting one piece of paper done."

He set his small stack of wood next to the fireplace and was about to say something more when Anja pulled out her bow and aimed for a bush. He watched and waited and when she revealed what she got he gave a nod. "Well, I believe we won't have to eat those hard boiled eggs now. No need to risk getting sick after all."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:13 pm
Kami GearX

Anja gave him an annoyed look, but then smirked, "What are you talking about? This is my dinner. I caught it." she walked past him, picked up her stack and returned to camp. She wasn't even going to correct him on the whole reading and writing stuff. She knew how and thats that.

Anja pulled out her knife and began to skin it. The fur will fetch a small price in the human markets  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:21 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa just looked at her with a look of betrayal. "Rather rude of you." He stated as he watched her begin to skin the rabbit. He let out a small huff and moved to go get his spear. He would go get his own meal then.

However rather than going out to the forest he turned and moved to point the spear at Anja's back, magic fueling itself through the spear and at the ready, though it flickered uncertainly. "So what happens if I say that I've captured you now? What do I get then? A fair share of the meal?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:43 am
Kami GearX

Anja got a little annoyed but came back with ease, "Aw look the little lady is grump cause she can't get anything to eat on her own. Someone always give it to her." she kept her back turned and kept working on the rabbit.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:50 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa blinked and felt a little off-put by the continued resistance of sharing. He pulled the spear up, the flickering magic fading as he moved over to their saddles to fish out some dried meat, a bit of stale bread and the old hard boiled eggs. "Fine then~ But you have to cook your own meat then."

He moved to sit across from her, tearing a bit of bread off of the loaf and beginning to chew it, crunching past the crust with a bit of irritation. "A spear is meant for boar hunting... I would rather not go boar hunting right now, creatures are tougher than most things on this planet. Meaner than demons too."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:05 am
Kami GearX

Anja smirked, knowing it worked. She finished the skinning and started to break down the body. She put the lovely cuts of meat on a large piece of bark. The prospect of cooking her own meal was disheartening. She really didn't want to be sick all night. But she had to remain strong, "Fine then, I will." she went and grabbed a grate and a pan to cook her meat on.

She tossed him her bow, "Then use that to hunt. Be sure to aim it very carefully."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:14 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa was stuffing a piece of jerky into his mouth when the bow came flying at him. He caught it after dropping his food into his lap and gave a grunt. "I know how to use a bow Anja, it's not like these things haven't been around since before I was born."

He set what was going to be his meal onto a rock and stood up shaking his head as he slung the quiver and bow about his person, walking past her and glancing at the tools she was going to use. "Might want to add a bit of seasoning and have some water on hand for when you burn it by the way. Just an idea since you don't know how to handle meat all that well."

He was then quick to escape her immediate reach, glancing back at her with a smirk as he continued to walk away from the camp. "I'll be back shortly. I shouldn't take to long."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:18 am
Kami GearX

Anja turned around to swipe at him, but missing. He had a point though. But which ones should she use? she rummaged around in her bags and pulled out a few things that were green and smelled good. And she wasn't going to burn it! At least she hoped not.

Leaving it all there Anja followed him into the trees, "I highly doubt that. You make way too much noise. She stepped in front of him and smirked, "Maybe if you ask me nicely I'll give you some of my rabbit."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:26 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa's eyebrow twitched in annoyance as she followed him into the forest to continue harassing him. He took a deep breath and then paused when she stepped in front of him to try and get him to ask for some of the rabbit she caught.

He took a step forward with an eyebrow raised, and making a motion with his head for her to step to the side. "So now you've changed your tune suddenly as soon as I mentioned cooking it yourself hmm? Such a strange thing. What was that about someone always giving a meal to her? Now who needs the meal given?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:29 am
Kami GearX

Instead of getting out of the way, she stepped closer to him with a scowl, "I can cook it myself, but I don't want to hear your stomach rumbling all night cause you can't catch anything." she put her hands on her hips.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:38 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa reached and moved to push Anja back a few paces and then if he were successful to follow up by stepping over the ground she would have lost "I had a meal, the rations we bought. That was the point of them and just because I am a Prince does not mean I do not know how to hunt. Do not think I am a baby or dependent on you Anja."

He reflected on the words of yesterday. "I know how to fight my own battles and I don't need you to step in at every turn to help me. I survived this long without you, I can keep doing so."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:43 am
Kami GearX

Anja wouldn't let herself be pushed away. Instead she pushed him by placing a hand on his shoulder, "Says you! You would be lost in this forest without me, you wouldn't be able to find water at all unless you stumble across it. I know how to keep my eyes open for a bear." she pushed him back more and stepped closer  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games