Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image
*feels like she's pushed forward suddenly and gets a bit dizzy from it, causing her to stop in place and rub her eyes a moment. After that is the bizarre occurrence of hearing her own voice but she's pretty sure she didn't say anything out loud confused and odder than that was that it sounded like it was coming from behind her. She then looks up again and notices Draa is gone*

Uwah~ Where did he go?
Eep!

*looks around, having heard Draa's voice so close was unexpected eek But more than that, he said the exact same things that she was saying*

Miro didn't know Draa could read minds surprised Waaah~ Stop that, it's weird!

*goes to stamp her foot in protest to his obvious teasing and finds that it hits the ground harder than she intended. When she looks down at the print she left and sees Draa's body instead of her own, she flails*

Waah~ How did Miro get on top of Draa? gonk
*blushes when she realizes how that sounds*
N-Not in -that- way ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:14 pm
User Image
*falls forward out of his chair from his consciousness being snapped backward into Ry's body while in the middle of running*
The ******** style="color: #99ddaa">*eye twitches at the change in voice. As he stands and notices the change in body, hearing the other freak outs that are happening gives him a pretty good idea of what's going on.*
Knew I shouldn't have trusted that energy drink stare
*starts to walk off to the catering table to drown his annoyance in sweets and almost breaks an ankle in the process from the stilettos Ry was wearing.* stressed
How the ******** do you walk in these things!? scream God... you and Taus, man... stressed
*goes to take them off and comes to find that they're thigh-high boots that are going to take him longer than he wants to deal with at the moment*
Goddammit! scream  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:31 pm
User Image
*blinks a few times, wondering what just happened. He's still sitting in a similar position, but the placement is off. It's lower to the ground and further off to the side. As he looks around and sees himself still sitting in the director's chair, he suddenly stands, goes over, and grabs this imposter by the collar of his shirt*

Who the ******** are you!? scream

*the change in voice and skin tone both have him immediately drawing back*

Who the ******** am -I-? gonk Oh god, and why does my mouth taste like alcohol and grape juice? gonk
*spits to try to get the flavor out*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:48 pm
*blows a kiss to the TES/Gio man, giggling wildly*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:00 am
Seeing the chaos unfold the fox hides her face behind her sleeve to cover the mass of giggles bubbling in her throat and leans her head on Leko's shoulder. I'm a genius....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:05 am
User Image

*Stunned to see himself grabbing his collar and yelling at him. eek He’s in a bit of shock at first unable to move or process what the hell is going on. He blinks a couple of times and then looks down quickly at the positively GAY outfit and blue skin on his arms and comes to the realization that the mirtillo are ******** with him. evil And NOBODY ******** ‘Ol Gio but his lovely Dolce Cosa!!

Instantly enraged, he leaps from his chair and snatches the gun out from the holster his body is wearing and gives a warning shot to the sky.*

Na yous gone an ******** wit da wrong tipo!! Uscire dal mio corpo! scream  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:07 am
*Quickly gets up and rushes to Giovanni’s side to see if he’s okay. She snuggles up to him, places both hands on either side of his face to make sure he’s looking into her eyes.* Now don’t you pay this Smurf any mind. talk2hand He’s just trying to get you all fired up! Now lets go back to the castle and have some fun in the hot tub like last night…and I promise…I’ll get out some new toys I picked up you’re sure to enjoy. heart *Gives him an extremely passionate kiss then pulls on his arm to get him to go with her.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:13 am
User Image

eek SANTO INFERNO!! gonk stressed

*Tries to cover his ears while holding the pistol and starts to pace*  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:39 am
User Image
*winces a bit when the gun fires, but is surprised that it's not as piercing of a sound as he expected and actually seems kind of muffled. At first he figures it's some kind of modification Gio probably made to the gun, but judging from the whining of his fellow elves nearby, it was his hearing that was different and not the gun. He's about to take the opportunity to grab the gun back before he does something even dumber when Psy really lays one on him and he stands there, stunned. eek As she starts to tug him along, he jerks his arm back away from her*

Whoa whoa, wait a minute there sweatdrop I don't want to know about your sexcapades, let alone participate in them. I prefer living, thank you very much.

*looks around again, trying to figure out who was Ry now since the awkwardly stumbling form making its way to the catering table clearly was not his Ryzan*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:50 am
User Image
*still reeling from the gunshot, he goes over to Tes... or rather Tes' body, and snatches the gun away from him*

What were you thinking!? talk2hand Are you trying to make us all deaf!? stressed

*makes use of the cleric's bottomless bag to tuck the gun away out of sight*

Where is the real Quortek? stare He may be an idiot, jhal certainly would not be dumb enough to pull what -you- just did talk2hand  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:50 am
Whelp this was only partially not what you expected but I will admit that this one was quick on the take for effects. We will be sure to put that in on the research survey. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:58 am
User Image
Harsh, Ry... emotion_eyebrow

*goes over to "Miro" since it's pretty obvious where his husband ended up after that exchange and checks "her" ears for any signs of bleeding*

You alright?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:59 am
*Unbelievable!! eek One minute he’s telling her how he wants a repeat of the night before and now…… WTF!!! stressed She marches right up to her husband and pokes her husband in the chest with her fingernail* What on earth is the matter with you!!! You were all in last night and wouldn’t let me out of bed this morning before having a quick repeat before breakfast! You know TWO can play at this little game! talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:12 am
User Image

eek *His gun!! This lady just took his gun!! stressed Grabs the bag from her and starts looking for it.*

Gesù Cristo! stressed Prendi il cazzo da qui signora! talk2hand  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:16 am
eek Pulls out her phone to record for posterity  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games