Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:45 pm
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
*emerges from the darkness to walk toward the warm light of bonfire and warms hands, entirely oblivious from the bickering over a materia sphere near by*
vuv <3

-Rubs head.- Y'might wanna stay outta dodge, things look like they're gettin' heated 'round here...

*blinks and turns around* hm? *looks over to the previously bikering duo and then talk about smores and throwing marshmellows*

what are they going on about? *chuckles and takes a step away from any invisible line of fire*  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:51 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
*emerges from the darkness to walk toward the warm light of bonfire and warms hands, entirely oblivious from the bickering over a materia sphere near by*
vuv <3

-Rubs head.- Y'might wanna stay outta dodge, things look like they're gettin' heated 'round here...

*blinks and turns around* hm? *looks over to the previously bikering duo and then talk about smores and throwing marshmellows*

what are they going on about? *chuckles and takes a step away from any invisible line of fire*

Same things they always do. World domination, shiny objects and their mother. They've got a one track mind. -nod-  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:51 pm
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

But that's besides the point. Just wanted to point out...YOUR DAMN BUBBLES ARE LIKE &$#&ING BUBBLE WRAP. MUST POP THEM ALL. D< But they keep replenishing......
AREN'T THEY AMAZEBALLS heart
i actually went thru a ton of trouble to get these doggone things omg D; they were unlisted for ever and ever, and every time one appeared, it got sold in the middle of the night before i could get it, and then ppl wised up and started listing it for stupid high amounts e__e....~

-sings dairy queen song~- heart

Really? =O I know there are the original ones "jelly bubble pop" Or something to that nature. And think there are...what? 5-6 different colors? Or were you wanting that specific color?
i specifically wanted these clear realistic lookin bubbles. when they were so hard to get i went ahead and bought the rainbow version and the one with the baby octopus jellyfish blob thing 3nodding and i still have them in case i wanna use them

Don't think I have ever seen the ones with the jellyfish blob thing. =O
presents thusly: jellyfish blob thing. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:54 pm
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
i actually went thru a ton of trouble to get these doggone things omg D; they were unlisted for ever and ever, and every time one appeared, it got sold in the middle of the night before i could get it, and then ppl wised up and started listing it for stupid high amounts e__e....~

Really? =O I know there are the original ones "jelly bubble pop" Or something to that nature. And think there are...what? 5-6 different colors? Or were you wanting that specific color?
i specifically wanted these clear realistic lookin bubbles. when they were so hard to get i went ahead and bought the rainbow version and the one with the baby octopus jellyfish blob thing 3nodding and i still have them in case i wanna use them

=O Tiny little thing. No wonder I've never seen it, it's hiding in everyone's hair.  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:18 pm
Riku the Dark Pancake
Sora with Wings
riku the dark pancake

I LOVE YOU!!!!

u dun have to reply
just felt like screamin that
heart

-swims away-

Pull it together, Sora.
riiiikuuuuu *big wet sloppy kiss* wait. emotion_donotwant chu's too tall to kiss. *raises arms* pick me up. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:23 pm
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

=O Tiny little thing. No wonder I've never seen it, it's hiding in everyone's hair.
ahahahaha rofl its cute and to be fair the white bubbles dont show up well on forums/guilds where the bg is white but. sometimes just dont want baby jellyfish on my noggin rofl heart  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:26 pm
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

ahahahaha rofl its cute and to be fair the white bubbles dont show up well on forums/guilds where the bg is white but. sometimes just dont want baby jellyfish on my noggin rofl heart

But, since we're at the beach...it fits! =O
What's the thing called anyway?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:56 pm
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
vuv <3

Same things they always do. World domination, shiny objects and their mother. They've got a one track mind. -nod-

.... *stares at them for a bit then blinks again*World domination.. are you sure?
<<; they don't seem to be doing much except... smores and marshmellows..  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:04 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
vuv <3

.... *stares at them for a bit then blinks again*World domination.. are you sure?

No one said they were -good- at it. ^.o  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:54 pm
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
vuv <3

*shakes head slowly, smiling amused at the thought of them... with marshmellows*

you know.. those marshmellows may just work for them. *chuckles*  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

Aras

Loyal Lionheart

25,350 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:50 am
TurkReno
Aras
TurkReno
Aras
Little Kadaj
-STABSTABSTABSTABSTAB!!!- scream

-casts Protect and turns attention to Reno-

TurkReno
Hate to say it, but he as a point... D<

Ya know, Silence, Sleep, Stop, and Break are all fantastic spells for dealing with pests~

You do have a point, maybe can go digging for those materia later then trap 'em in a pyramid. MWAHAHA!

-grins deviously-

Do you guys have blue mages at all? Because another fun way to deal with annoyances is embracing your inner Malboro~

We got..uh..E.Skill materia, does that count?

-twitches tail with amusement-

Right, I forget you guys have to use little crystal balls for magic...But if that one lets you use the Malboro's Bad Breath power, then yup~ :'D

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:32 am
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder

*shakes head slowly, smiling amused at the thought of them... with marshmellows*

you know.. those marshmellows may just work for them. *chuckles*

If nothing else they can dominate a bag of marshmallows.  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:35 am
Aras
TurkReno
Aras
TurkReno
Aras

Ya know, Silence, Sleep, Stop, and Break are all fantastic spells for dealing with pests~

You do have a point, maybe can go digging for those materia later then trap 'em in a pyramid. MWAHAHA!

-grins deviously-

Do you guys have blue mages at all? Because another fun way to deal with annoyances is embracing your inner Malboro~

Right, I forget you guys have to use little crystal balls for magic...But if that one lets you use the Malboro's Bad Breath power, then yup~ :'D

Bad Breath
Star #12
MP Cost: 58
Learn From: Marlboro
Game's Description: [Poison/Confu/Sleepel/Silence/Small/Frog] on all

Tip: Wait for Marlboro to cast Bad Breath. It will hit all of your characters. You may want to equip your characters with the RIbbon accessory to avoid all of the status ailments.

>D

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:43 am
TurkReno
Aras
TurkReno
Aras
TurkReno
Aras

-grins deviously-

Bad Breath
Star #12

Tip: Wait for Marlboro to cast Bad Breath. It will hit all of your characters. You may want to equip your characters with the RIbbon accessory to avoid all of the status ailments.

>D

Hehehehe~ Perfect~ Never heard of a Frog spell before, but I think I can easily guess what it does~ XD

(XD Ah the fun of the differences between FF7 and FF8 magics~)  

Aras

Loyal Lionheart

25,350 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:46 am
Aras
TurkReno
Aras
TurkReno
Aras

-grins deviously-

Bad Breath
Star #12

>D

Hehehehe~ Perfect~ Never heard of a Frog spell before, but I think I can easily guess what it does~ XD

(XD Ah the fun of the differences between FF7 and FF8 magics~)

It's an amusing thing. Frog song is too.
Video of a battle

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games