Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:59 am
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX The young wolf was happy to drone on for his little rabbit. Erik smiled and swore his heart seemed to swell when Lily burrowed in closer to him. These moments were fleeting but these were the moments he was fighting for. Diligently he continued reading about pack hierarchy, only making small scoffs at the small inaccuracies.

XXXX Erik was focused on his duty to relax his rabbit that he was caught off guard when she bestowed a sweet kiss. Effectively silencing him for a moment. Bright blue eyes watched her intently and a smirk bloomed on his face as she gave her reasoning. "I'm sorry." Gently he rested his forehead against her own "But if you had kissed me like that then you would have been late to work." Leaving the book on his lap he wrapped both arms around the sweet girl. "I'd never deny a kiss from you. Just poke me I'll bend down." He chuckled and affectionately gave a peck to her button like nose.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:09 pm

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

She noticed the wolfs surprised face and she smiled her herself a little for being able to get that expression from him. Then he started smirking after she told him his reason which made her blush a little. As Erik rested his forehead on her own she nuzzled thier noses together a little as he apologized and explained she would of been late for work if she had kissed him back then. " That's fine... I didn't want to go anyways. I would of rather stayed with you." Lily admitted quietly as her prince wrapped his strong arms around her which allowed her to feel closer to him and feel more of his warmth. She could easily just lay on top of him and fall fast asleep as that was how comfortable Erik made her feel.

" Poke you? That will take the surprise out of it though." Lily pointed out before he planted a kiss on her nose which made her crinkle her nose in response a little with a smile. The little rabbit poked him gently in the chest and gave him a soft loving smile. " Tag." She said almost in a whisper before giving him a light kiss on the lips. He stole her first kiss playing tag with her in the park and the thought of that made her giggle a little. " Its late... Time for bed Mr. Stalker wolf." Eriks little rabbit said as she slowly got off the couch with the blanket still wrapped around her and started to walk towards her bedroom before stopping at the door and turning around to look at Erik. " Are you coming Stalker?" She asked ith a snicker before she stopped, thinking maybe she went to far. " T-That is if you want to... Its cold after all so it will be warmer for us both to sleep together, B-But no funny business! I have a gun now so don't think about trying anything!" She said with her face slowly going a deeper red till she finally quickly went to her bed to hide before she embarrassed herself any more.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:40 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik chuckled at her sweet gestures. The wolf was quite happy to see her witty side to him it only showed that she was comfortable with him and it only helped to boost his ego. He hoped that she would let him sleep in her company tonight. It was the most calming sleep he'd had in years. His dark hair bobbed as he nodded agreeing it was quite late. Watching her stand drapped in her blanket like some goddess would silk he smiled. And the came her blush, and before he could confirm his desire to join her she flew into the room. "Lily" he groaned and gave a laugh as she joked about her weapon.

XXXX Carefully the wolf made sure to lock all entrances tightly before he stalked over to the bedroom, shutting that door behind him as well. "Of course I want to sleep with you." After bending to rid himself of his shoes and socks he walked over to the unoccupied side of her bed with his hands raised. "I won't. But you like my funny business admit it." He chuckled and quickly found himself on her smaller bed curling his large frame around her own. "Thanks for letting me stay with you." Erik placed a solid kiss on her temple before burrying his nose into the back of her neck, content and happy.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:22 pm

Lily Grey

The little rabbit dived into her bed, covering herself up into more blankets and curling up into her little ball. She could hear Erik locking up the apartment before he stepped into the bedroom and shut the door behind him. Lily lifted up her head to see if Erik simple shut the door and was on the other side of it or in the bedroom. She smiled to herself to see her prince was joining her in her chamber. Quickly she put her head down again to hide her happy smiling face from him as she didn't want to seem so excited by the matter. Lily felt the bed shift a little as Erik climbed into the creaky bed. " I don't know what you are talking about." She muttered a little as the wolf curled himself around her small frame. " Thank you for wanting to stay with me." She whispered back as she soon fell into a deep sleep.

--- Few Weeks Later---

It was the morning that the two would be leaving with Maya to face Eriks pack. Lily had booked the next few weeks off as she was not sure when the two would be back or when she would be ready to go back to work. Through the last passed weeks, Lily had been training everyday with both Maya and Erik. Both learning hand to hand combat and how to use the gun Erik got her. She was not the best at either but what she had was better then nothing. That morning Lily was packing the last minute things she thought she might need on this trip but to be honest she was not totally sure what she needed. What does one bring to face a pack of werewolves? Granted it was the week of the new moon so they did not have their full power but neither did Erik or Maya. Zipping up her bag, Lily then put her silver gun on a gun belt she had bought for it before putting Ericks jacket on to cover it.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:50 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Groans we're the only sounds that signified the wolf was waking up. With the new moon growing closer Erik only wanted to sleep, and today was no exception. Slowly dark blue eyes opened only to immediately search for Lily. Stretching he stood and quickly dressed for the day before padding over to the kitchen to begin making breakfast. "Good morning Rabbit" he said with a smirk as he watched her from the corner of his eye.

XXXX Erik easily finished a simple plate of eggs and toast and came to her side to offer the meal. "Let me look through the supplies you eat." He all but ordered while he knew she had trained hard and well he still knew more About the necessities they would need in the coming weeks. As his own pack was filled with the standard survival supplies along with some not so standard ones. Like wolfsbane for example.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:51 pm

Lily Grey

Lily could hear the groans coming from the bedroom, meaning that her prince was awake and she couldn't help but chuckle at the matter. Lately do to the new moon coming, Lily has been the one waking up first rather then Erik. Hearing the old floor boards creek, Lily looked over her shoulder to see Erik making his way to the kitchen. " Good morning sleepy wolf." She teased as she turned beck to her bag, letting out a sigh. She couldn't believe that the time has come to face Eriks pack. Lily hoped that things wouldn't turn to the worse and that this matter could be resolved fast and will little as blood as possible. Would Erik really be okay attacking or even killing one of his own? She had wondered that for a while now and now was the time to ask rather then latter.

Erik came over with a simple breakfast which brought a smile to her face. " Thank you." She said, taking the plate and watched him look through the bag. " What? Do you not trust my packing skills?" She asked as she started to eat her food. Do to her training, Lilys apatite had got bigger which was probably a good thing seeing she never did eat much to start with. It didn't take he long to finish her meal and she put her plate down for a moment as she wanted to talk to Erik. " Hey Erik... Are you really okay with this? Facing your pack?" Lily asked as she rubbed one side of her arm lightly. " I mean it would be nice if we could just talk it out and be done with it but the reality of it is that we will have to fight... That people will get hurt and some may even die... Are you okay with that? They are your pack Erik and I know you want nothing to do with them anymore but they are still family no? Before we go through with this I want to make sure you are okay with this."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:22 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX As Erik looked at her bag he scoffed and shook his head. "Nope, you're packing sucks." He smirked making sure she could see the joke in his dark blue eyes. He easily took out and rearranged some essentials, adding some smaller supplies like a small water purification system. "You need bug spray, at least two bottles." He let out a hum as he moved to rummage through her sock drawer and collected some sturdier socks. Testing their thickness he was satisfied and added that to the pack, to keep the ticks away. While he was settling her pack he kept a checklist of some minor things that still needed to be collected.

XXXX However his train of thought paused as he could hear the concern in her voice. It was a thought that he hated to dwell on, he knew the chance of a bloody confrontation was high. But he didn't want to think about it. He didn't want to be alpha and he didn't agree with the pack but they were his life. He grew up with them, mentored some, they were pack. He froze as he thought of this, face stoic as his mind turned. After a moment he looked at Lily, "I know." He whispered as he moved toward her placing his larger hands on her shoulders. "I should have faced them a long time ago." He admitted and frowned as he thought of the possible repercussions of facing them. "I don't want to hurt them. But I don't want to lose the future we could have either." Gently he rested his forehead against her own and spoke in a soft whisper. "You are my strength, without you I would have kept running. I have to face this to put this chapter behind me." Erik gave a soft half smile and a brief kiss on her nose. Yes, he worried. Not only about his pack, but also about bringing Lily. Thankfully Erik had learned to trust Lily's abilities in recent weeks.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:15 pm

Lily Grey

When Erik joked about her packing job she gave him a slight glare along with puffing out her cheeks a little. His eyes had changed so much in the last past few weeks. When she first met Erik he had beautiful bright blue glowing like eyes. Now with the new moon coming his eyes were a dark blue, like a clear deep blue sea. Even though his eyes were not bright like before, Lily could still see the bright life through his eyes. She watched the man repack her bag, slightly shaking her head as he looked through her sock drawer.

When Lilys question was brought up the tall man who was living with her stop. It wasn't something easy for him to talk about but it needed to be talked about before they set out to face his pack. Her stormy eyes watched him carefully, wanting to understand everything she could about how Erik was feeling at this moment. His large hands rested on her slim, slender shoulders as he spoke and soon his forehead was rested on her own. Stormy eyes still looked onto him but more so on his eyes as the tall man whispered to him. " As long as you are okay with this... I will do whatever you want to do Erik, even if you did want to run I would run with you." She whispered back as he kissed her nose. The small female wrapped her arms around Erik and pulled him in closer to her. " I don't want you living a life you don't want... And I am happy that you want the next chapter to be the future that could have... That we will have." She said with a slight smile. Turning her head slightly to look at the time she looked back up at Erik. " He should get going soon. Finish packing the bags and I will make sure everything in the apartment is alright before we leave." Lily said softly, giving him a light peck seeing his face was close enough before letting go and went to clean the dishes.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:11 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik couldn't help the soft smile that bloomed on his features. "Thanks, but we've both done enough running." He relaxed in her embrace, like holding a small flame she seemed to warm him to his bones. A quick chuckle left him as she scampered off to set the apartment right. It was strange to think but hopefully, this would be their life someday.

XXXX Dutifully Erik finshed their packs. Testing the weight he was satisfied that they were ready. Looking out the window he noted Maya standing outside obviously waiting for them to leave. "Maya's here, you ready Lily?" He asked as he carved a very specific rune into the windosill before moving and doing the same on the doorjamb. While Lily had set about settling the apartment Erik had been doing it his way as well. Hiding certain protections that had served him well in the past, always out of sight.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:15 am

Lily Grey

Lily made sure that anything valuable to her was hidden which wasn't much and made sure everything was turned off and unplugged. Lily was just turning off the bathroom lights when Erik said Maya was here. Lily looked around the room once more, double checking everything was done before her head. " Yeah." The slim female made her way over to Erik and picked up her pack, noticing that it was heavier before when she had packed it. " Geez what did you put in here?" She teased as she put the pack on her back.

As the two made it to the door and just before they closed the door, Lily took one last glance at their apartment. It was their place now, not just her space but Eriks as well. Once this was all over they would be back at their little apartment to start their new life together and new memories. Slowly, Lily closed the door and locked the apartment door before looking up at Erik with a smile. Her small hands entangled with his before she lead the way down stairs. Once they were outside, the first thing she noticed was how cold it had gotten. Most of the autumn leaves had fallen off the trees leaving them bare. few more weeks and the snow would be coming. " Morning Maya."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:43 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Maya burrowed into her leather jacket hiding from the cold. She was more focused on toeing the pavement until a feminine voice broke through the fog. Slowly she lifted her head and nodded at the pair. "You ready little one?" She asked keeping her eyes level on the human.

XXXX Erik only chuckled as she asked about her pack. Standing outside he nodded to Maya before finding the car he had aquired for their trip. It would at least get them out of town. Placing his pack in the trunk he waited for the girls to follow. "C'mon ladies we're losing daylight." He hailed them, only now more comfortable with the two of them being close to one another. He was rather proud of how Lily had gotten Maya on her side.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:26 am

Lily Grey

The little rabbit gave Maya a smile and nodded her head. " I am." Lily was ready for the days about to come. She had been training for this for not only Erik but herself and Maya. They were all in this together. Hearing Erik call over to the two females, Lily looked over to him by the car that would be taking them out of the city. Lily walked over to the trunk of the car and placed be bag in the trunk before turning to Maya, taking her bag as well and putting it in the trunk. " All set. Let hit the road."

The smaller female crawled into the back seat of the car as she figured that the she wolf would want the shot gun and she was not about to fight Maya for something so small. It had been at least three years since Lily had been in a car as in the city she had always walked or taken the bus. Before they drove off, Lily gave one last look at her apartment building.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:56 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Maya rolled her eyes as Lily took the backseat. Without much thought she quickly took the front and proceeded to recline the seat fully. "Wake me up when we get to the forest." She demanded and curled up in her own hoodie easily finding rest.

XXXX Cool blue eyes glared at Maya for a moment before pulling their attention to the road. "We'll be back Lily." He promised hoping it would bring her some reassurance as they drove away. When they had been driving for some time Erik looked to make sure Maya was asleep before speaking to Lily. "We should be ditching the car soon. How are you feeling?" He asked flashing a smile in the rearview mirror.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:18 pm

Lily Grey

Lilys head turned to Maya as she watched the she wolf lean her head back before falling asleep. As Erik promised her that they would come back, she looked over to the tall man driving and gave him a slight nod. " I know... We all will be coming back." She was determined that all three of them would be coming back alive. All would work out in the end right? It had to, as Lily was not about to loose all that was dear to her once again.

As time passed as they drove, the city Lily once knew started to disappear and soon there were no longer city buildings that could be seen. Just some farm land and open space for a while. Lily had not been out of the city since she moved there and it was a nice change of scenery considering the circumstance. As they drove by one of the farms she noticed a few horses running around in the field. The frail like human leaned into the window a little more, wanting to get a better look at the beautiful creatures before they were out of sight. Once more the voice she loved hearing so much could be heard and she looked over to Erik as he asked how she was feeling. " I would be lying if I told you I wasn't a little scared." She admitted as she leaned in a little more so Erik could hear her better and to be closer to him. " But I am also ready. Ready to stand by your side till the bitter end."

(ooc: I am sosososososo sorry for the late reply! I hope all is well on your end!)
GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:40 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX The young she wolf tossed and turned as she rested. Not used to sleeping in a moving car. Contentedly she shifted to stare out the window, trying not to hear the devotion and affection in Erik's voice. Or their quiet voices. Instead she thought of wide open spaces and cold woods, home.

XXXX Erik dutifully kept his eyes on the road. Listening to Lily shift in the back and speak in that sweet soft voice certainly helped calm him. 'Me too.' he thought silently not wanting to tell her that he had his own fears. "There's no doubt in that little one, you're more stubborn than I am," he smirked before taking a quick look seeing the horses running in the fields. Looking back to the road he casually moved one hand to seek her hand. "You seem to like horses." His voice quiet, not wanting to destroy the bubble they usually found themselves in.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas