Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:10 am
As he was eating he stopped to talk to her. " Wait you have never tasted lion before? Back when I lived here that was one of the things we had the most.", he said as he continued to eat his food. " I still remember the first time I ate lion. It was also my first kill, but also my first real scar." He remembered that day as kind of one of the best days he had on this mountain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:20 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She took a drink of her water and smiled at him..
"Remember where I'm from? And really?
"
, she asked with a smile and a little giggle. Of course she was happy to learn more about him. She still ate her dinner a bit slowly. But still liked the new food.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:30 am
He chuckled. " Of course how could I forget. But yes it was. If my memory is correct I was five. Before then all I ever ate was a small portion of fruit or vegetables. My fathers believed that if you want to eat something you had to work for it. So when they thought I was ready they sent me out into the mountains to learn how to hunt and kill by myself. It was weeks before I found it and it got me by surprise. Took a huge chunk out of my back.", he said as he pointed to a spot on his lower back where the scar would be if she ever saw it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:39 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened to him and winced. Of course she had seen the scar from when they made out and he stayed shirtless afterwards."Ouch, and I started to learn how to cook when I was about a hundred years old... Part of it is cause I would get bored with my lady studies.", she said. Once she was done eating, she stood up.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:40 pm
He began to chuckle at what she said. "Yeah I could see that. Here I will show you were we use to wash the dishes.", he said as he lead her outside. After a long walk to the back of the temple he brought them to a little stream. Next to it was a huge wooden bucket. Pointing to it he turned to her and said, " This is were we would wash well everything. An old rule was whoever cooked also had to wash. So I will take care of the dishes but remember where this is if you need it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:49 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She followed him and smiled. Only to follow him to the stream. "That almost seems fair yet unfair... ", she said, in reply to the old rule. Of course she would wash dishes if she prepped food for the cook. But of course she wasn't allowed to wash more than three times a week. In order to try to keep her hands soft and well gentle.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:00 pm
He shrugged. " Yeah I thought that at first. But it was what my fathers always told me. And I learned the hard way not to argue with them when I was young.", he said as one hand came up to the right side of his chest where the scar that had indented his skin and muscles was. With a wince of pain on his face he said, "Not a great day."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:09 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched him carefully and hugged him from behind. Only to put her head against his back.
"So would we switch the rule?", she asked him, as her grip tightened around him a tad bit. Not wanting to bring up any more painful memories.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:14 pm
He placed his hands over her arms. Smiling knowing she was doing this because she cared for him and was happy to have someone like her in his life" Maybe later. For now you still need to rest after that long trip here and then the long walk up the stairs. So go lay down and I will be in there with you once I finish with the dishes.", he said as he rubbed her arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:30 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She felt his hands on her arms and listened to him. Before she started to pull away from him. Though she slipped a hand under his shirt and started to rub his back, teasingly. "Fine, I'll see you there. But try not to take so long.", she said, only to pull away from him now.

Of course she made it back to their room and laid out his bedroll next to hers. Now she laid down and started to some what doze off. She enough was out cold and still had her weapons in reach of her.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:39 pm
He finished the dishes and put them back where they belonged in the kitchen. Once that was done he went back to their room and saw that she was asleep. Sitting down next to her he knew that here he would have some trouble sleeping. So he stayed awake and kept watch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:51 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She felt for him in her sleep a while after he had sat down. Once she found his hand, she held it. Though it was clear that she was still out cold. Her body was still healing from the adventure that they had. Of course she was dreaming of their future together.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:00 pm
He squeezed her hand when he felt it and watched her sleep. Letting her recover after the long trip she had he let her sleep as long as she could. When the sun came up it went through the walls since the were thin. Also it was a way to make sure no one would sleep in. He put himself in the way of the light so it wouldn't wake her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:15 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She kept sleeping even when he blocked the sunlight. Finally an hour or two past sunrise, she woke up. Only to start yawning and roll onto her back and grumble. Her body seemed to ache even more. Slowly she looked up at him and put her hand up, to brush his cheek."Mmm, did you sleep?", she mumbled.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:22 pm
Hearing her move behind him he turned to see her roll onto her back. He placed his hand over her and brought it to his lips and kissed it. " No I did not. I don't think I can sleep in this place anymore. But don't worry about me. How did you sleep?", he asked trying to change the subject.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games