Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:49 pm
User Image

Qurix was on the beach looking for his next meal,he spent the day keeping an eye on that damned vampire and he has not had any thing to eat all day."I swear one day I am going to kill that damned vampire."He growls his black and yellow eyes glowing in the darkness of night and it didn't take him long to find a group of people swimming at night."Seems I found dinner."He says with a grin as his wings spread and he takes to the sky flaying above the group before a faint fog covers them and they all fall fast asleep.He then landed and started to take the females energies by kissing them,one he left alone as she was pregnant and doing so could kill her."Thank you ladies for the meal see you again tomorrow."He says before flying down the beach as they people he put to sleep wake up slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:02 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

A dark cloaked figure was flying high above the clouds of france while she was muttering something in russian,"Glupyy sestra pochemu ona dolzhna pokinut' gukh! ona zastavlyayet menya tak zol!", she seen a sudden fog lift into the area and below and she cursed something before she began to descend hoping to hit the beach and not water soon, she slowly drifts down and finally lands on the beach about 25 ft from the women who were just snacked on, and she pulls back her hood and slams her broom stick into the sand, her eyes scan the area before she begins to walk she feels her sisters energy but it was faint as if she was here but not, she stops and begins to mutter a dark spell trying to draw out the light in Elora's magic so she could follow the trail her a dark circle began to form under her and her voice was hushed and harsh.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:22 pm
User Image

Qurix was walking when he stops and sniffs the air smiling a change in the wind he then turned back to the way he came and his yellow eyes widen slightly and a grin forms."My my I have not smiled the sent of a witch in some time."He says before sniffing again and looking towards the carnival smiling one that way to but that one was harder to pin down,he then spread his wings again and flew towards the dark magic gathering where he left those people.Who ever was there wad trying to find or lure something or some one out and he wanted to know who was in his hunting grounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:25 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona finally produced the spell and you can see a slowly evolving dark smoke cloud that ran straight toward the lights of the carnival,"So thats where your at..", she grinned,"Foolish little sister you can't walk away from your past..", she then slowly begins to walk toward the cloud following the trail of dark smoke, she sensed another power source nearby but didn't think much of it as long as it didn't interfere with her plans she didn't care.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:35 pm
User Image

Ourix sees a cloud of dark magic and he noticed it was indeed a tracing spell he has used them before and then he sees who made it and his grin widens."My my she dose indeed look yummy and I am no where near full."He says flying higher into the air before diving down straight at her,this woman was strong and he knew it wouldn't be easy to have her over for a meal.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:53 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona sensed his rapid speed coming toward her closer and she spinned around a purple lightening struck the air creating a dark cage of it around her,"Enough!", she shouted glaring at him, as the purple elecricty started toward him,"Don't interfere I'm not in the mood", she rebuked coldly. she got a good look at the dark being an Incubus? And she thought she had enough problems without seducing demons trying to follow her around.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:09 pm
User Image

He seen the purple lighting flash towards him,he was moving so fast he barley dodged it but he did and he flew around the bolt just missing her cage and then he spins before floating in front of her."Will now her bark and bite are beautiful,I was going to go for that other witch but you seem like more fun."He says grinning as he lands his wings kicking up the sand as he dose.He got a good look at the woman who was in a cage of her own lighting giving off a purple glow off her skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona laughed,"You think those words are charming?", she then added,"Perhaps you should have went after my younger sister it would have made my job easier as long as she isn't dead I don't care", she snapped her fingers and the cage dispersed but the ground around her was electrical charged and she wasn't moving one wrong move and he was getting struck by lightening,"Now what do you want? Don't think your going to feed off me now I need to stay awake to work", she sneers.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:32 pm
User Image

"Oh don't worry you're pretty little head I will get her once you are mine."He says his yellow eyes glowing in the dark as he grins,he could smell the magic in the air around her so he turned so he was sideways to her and holds out a hand with a finger pointed at her much like a gun."Don't worry love I won't damage you to badly."He says as a small ball of purple energy forms at his finger tip."Time to play."He says as the ball fire and races toward her at very high speed,clearly he was not intending to fight her at his fullest after all every one still thinks him a simple incubus  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona managed to turn toward him as the ball comes full speed her lightening strikes the center in precision and it explodes around her some of the back fire knocks her back a little as she staggers and winces in pain,"Greedy demon", she mutters, then she begins to whisper another enchanting spell as the sand beneath her begins to turn a coal black and shift and move while it rumbled, it shifted outwards towards him in very tall and sharp spikes thin pointed and sharp as needles.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:26 pm
User Image

Qurix looks at her as she blocks the blast and then he sees the coal and then he shots at him and his wings spread and he takes into the air,he then felt a little pain and he looks down at his foot."You move faster then I though."He says before he takes off into the sky going higher and higher before flipping over and he starts diving at her again this time black lighting forming a shell around him turning him into a missile."I will have you and you will enjoy it."He yells as he closes to her fast and the lighting around him sparking and crackling angrily

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:29 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona watched him take off knowing full and well he wasn't done yet but she wasn't prepared for the speed he was coming down at and before she had time to move he was almost ontop of her she literally fell and slide out of the way cursing in russian while she rolled over onto the sand several time, she summoned her broom to her as it shot forward and she grabbed onto it as it began to take off in the air,"There isn't something right about him...", she mutters lowly,"Persistent but something else and I was a fool to think he was some simple Incubus", her broom begins to speed towards the water..
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:39 pm
User Image

Qurix hits the ground hard and makes a crater witch kicked up a lot of sand and dirt as he made it clear the the earth under the stand.He hit much harder then he thought he would then he flies out of the whole and sees her taking off on her broom."Where are you going my dear I never said you where free to leave."He says as he takes off after her,black lighting forms in his hands and he shots it at her trying to hit the broom."I am going to make a good meal of you for making me work so hard."He says a dark chill in his voice as he grins.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:06 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona just barely swerved to miss the black lightening in his hand,"Damn..", she mutters managing to make it over the water she had a plan but she wasn't sure how full proof it was,"Just alittle further..", she urged herself but she was feeling tired already from using alot of her magic on this idiot and she needed to use it on her sister, she would have to rest after this there was no way around it and if he kept after her eventually she was gonna get tired and he would get his way which would make her angry in turn,"There...", she begins to mutter another chant as her fingers twisted in a circular motion as up ahead a very large whirlpool was created growing in size.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image

He kept firing blasts of lighting at her as he starts to close in he then noticed her fingers and he looked ahead and his grin widened."What are you doing my far witch."He mutters as he pulls his hand back and this time the lighting starts to charge in his hand growing more powerful and larger."To bad I won't get you the time."He growls the down side to witch's magic is the chants that came with them,his wings the billow out and he stops quickly as he takes both hands and slams them over his head and the lighting forms a large ball above him."Black lighting vortex."He says as the ball starts to spin and starts pulling every thing towards it slowly it was much like a black hole sucking in every thing even what light that was there.

Guenivere ORion

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games