Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:26 pm
SpectralEternity
Lia Syuki
SpectralEternity
Lia Syuki
Spectral Eternity
Er, I believe I found an item that may have been overlooked for the item thread. Wise Glasses, which I'm assuming was overlooked since they're basically the special version of a Muscle Band, which is in the item thread. sweatdrop Just thought I aught to point that out, since I was poking around the itemdex on Serebii for the next thing to maybe start posting for and noticed it wasn't in the item thread here.

Oh! Thank you, I'll see about adding that to the list then~
No problem~ ^ _ ^ Seems I have a knack for needing to look for the things that just happen to be glitched in here. sweatdrop Not on purpose, just things like "Ooh, that'd work! Let's double check the guild stuff, though... Eh? Uh... Better say something about that."

Shoot I didn't edit fast enough, but if you'll look, i've got the glasses in now c:

but yes, the guild is still very much under construction. We need to have a full scale item check for missing items like the wise glasses, we're also currently working on a few other updates for the near future, but we took a slight break so that the mods didn't snap under pressure between guild work and trying to post for the tanabata lol
Heheh, yeah, well, that's why I linked the page for them (which also had a nice image) when I said it. And I wouldn't worry too much about having to knuckle down and scour your lists for the occasional missing item. Odds are people will notice something with an error or missing and point it out when they see it (like I've done a few times). And you're more likely to notice the thing when you are actually looking for it instead of hoping you spot the awkward thing while sifting through the list. I probably wouldn't have noticed the Iron Tail error if I hadn't just been looking at the info for Iron Tail five seconds prior. XD But yeah, no, don't stress about it, especially when you're caught up in a time-sensitive event like Tanabata. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:17 pm
how do I pick my starter pokemon? Do I have to stop by some professor's place and can I start with any lower level pokemon? I was told I could start with a porygon z because of some giveaway thing but for the sake of fairness I've made the lore so that thing is stuck in my characters poke'pad thing until she gets some badges.

Also if you were to just ask a pokemon to come with you could you do that? My character is someone who might try that  

Makako-ma

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:36 pm
Makako-ma
how do I pick my starter pokemon? Do I have to stop by some professor's place and can I start with any lower level pokemon? I was told I could start with a porygon z because of some giveaway thing but for the sake of fairness I've made the lore so that thing is stuck in my characters poke'pad thing until she gets some badges.

Also if you were to just ask a pokemon to come with you could you do that? My character is someone who might try that

Well, the rules should explain some of this, but yes, you have to post your character first in their lab to get their starter pokemon oo If you claim a Porygon Z from the horoscope, which I think is what Tano was referring to when he quoted you there, you may have your character start with it, find it, have it join your team however/whenever you like. For wild pokemon, however, you would have to battle and roll to catch it : )

Edit: And the pokemon selection from the labs are the same as those in the games, sorry ^^;; Level 5 starter from whichever region the lab you go to belongs to (ie Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle for Kanto, Fennekin, Chespin, and Froakie for Kalos, etc)

Edited: Yes =w= Yes I did. Thank you Jewel  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:59 pm
Makako-ma

Loonamist
And the pokemon selection from the labs are the same as those in the games, sorry ^^;; Level 5 starter from whichever region the lab you go to belongs to (ie Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle for Johto, Fennekin, Chespin, and Froakie for Kalos, etc)

Kanto. She means Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle for Kanto, not Johto.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:02 pm
Jewel of Antares
Makako-ma

Loonamist
And the pokemon selection from the labs are the same as those in the games, sorry ^^;; Level 5 starter from whichever region the lab you go to belongs to (ie Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle for Johto, Fennekin, Chespin, and Froakie for Kalos, etc)

Kanto. She means Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle for Kanto, not Johto.

Yes, thank you for pointing that out oTL ;;; I edited  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:14 pm
Loonamist
Makako-ma

Well, the rules should explain some of this, but yes, you have to post your character first in their lab to get their starter pokemon oo If you claim a Porygon Z from the horoscope, which I think is what Tano was referring to when he quoted you there, you may have your character start with it, find it, have it join your team however/whenever you like. For wild pokemon, however, you would have to battle and roll to catch it : )

Edit: And the pokemon selection from the labs are the same as those in the games, sorry ^^;; Level 5 starter from whichever region the lab you go to belongs to (ie Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle for Kanto, Fennekin, Chespin, and Froakie for Kalos, etc)

hmmm she'd probably abuse a charmander too badly
I'm not sure she can be trusted with a turtle... she'd have to see inside its shell sooner or later
guess ill go with venusaur

but also I want to treat the porygon as a unusable but unlockable thing that she can take with her. Basically just like a mystery egg item except its an older trade pokemon that manages software. I don't mind if it takes up a slot. x_x don't want to have to edit a bunch of stuff tho. Or would you prefer I just find some random porygon z in professor oaks computer where I probably shouldn't be looking emotion_awesome cuz we can totally go that route  

Makako-ma

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:18 pm
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Makako-ma

I'm not sure she can be trusted with a turtle... she'd have to see inside its shell sooner or later

but also I want to treat the porygon as a unusable but unlockable thing that she can take with her. Basically just like a mystery egg item except its an older trade pokemon that manages software. I don't mind if it takes up a slot. x_x don't want to have to edit a bunch of stuff tho. Or would you prefer I just find some random porygon z in professor oaks computer where I probably shouldn't be looking emotion_awesome cuz we can totally go that route

You can also go to any of the other regions, too, if you like, but if Kanto's your goal, then sounds good! o uo

You can have it in her out of party, if you want ^^ That way you don't have to give it exp, or edit anything, or have it take up a slot, but it can still be interact-able and useable and such : ) If I'm understanding right, that's actually sort of what some others will do, to have their porygon in the pokedex or some other piece of technology, and have it come out and interact occasionally, but without it taking up a slot in their active party. If that makes sense? ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:30 pm
Loonamist
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Makako-ma

You can also go to any of the other regions, too, if you like, but if Kanto's your goal, then sounds good! o uo

You can have it in her out of party, if you want ^^ That way you don't have to give it exp, or edit anything, or have it take up a slot, but it can still be interact-able and useable and such : ) If I'm understanding right, that's actually sort of what some others will do, to have their porygon in the pokedex or some other piece of technology, and have it come out and interact occasionally, but without it taking up a slot in their active party. If that makes sense? ^^;;
ya, I was just gonna roleplay it out later lol.

Im not deadest on having a porygon but theres an oppourtunity to get a pokemon cuz horoscopes that fits the character really well.. and last I checked, last checked in second generation rofl , one does not simply go catch a porygon lol.  

Makako-ma

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:36 pm
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Makako-ma

Im not deadest on having a porygon but theres an oppourtunity to get a pokemon cuz horoscopes that fits the character really well.. and last I checked, last checked in second generation rofl , one does not simply go catch a porygon lol.

Lol... very true xD I don't think there are very many, if any, areas where a wild Porygon could be caught.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:06 pm
Loonamist
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Makako-ma

Lol... very true xD I don't think there are very many, if any, areas where a wild Porygon could be caught.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24756597#373264413

Do I need anything else? Also I made her a kindof offshoot and somewhat distant but not that distant relative of Mr Fuji.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^^^mr Fuji

Made her a grand niece with a different last name who may or may not actually be blood related not that he has any special blood anyways.  

Makako-ma

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:29 pm
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Makako-ma

Do I need anything else? Also I made her a kindof offshoot and somewhat distant but not that distant relative of Mr Fuji.

^^^mr Fuji

Made her a grand niece with a different last name who may or may not actually be blood related not that he has any special blood anyways.

Looks and sounds good! >w< Lol she seems like a really interesting character! Lol that lack of fear.... Goodness xD

But yes, I think you're good to go as far as your profile goes! o vob  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:56 pm
Loonamist
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Makako-ma

^^^mr Fuji

Looks and sounds good! >w< Lol she seems like a really interesting character! Lol that lack of fear.... Goodness xD

thx. anything I should do next? I'm about to go back to the start here thing and take a wild guess otherwise xp  

Makako-ma

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:02 pm
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Makako-ma

^^^mr Fuji

thx. anything I should do next? I'm about to go back to the start here thing and take a wild guess otherwise xp

Well, I'm not sure if you've posted in the Horoscope yet or not, but to claim your Porygon Z, you'll need to do that : )

Other than that, if you're ready to get started, you can probably go ahead and post your character in the lab of the region you want to start in, to initiate getting your starter ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:29 pm
Okay. Question. Before I finish Aston's post, I should ask.

Can Aston play for Theo's tickets since Theo is busy and give them to Theo when he's done playing? Since Presa is happy and determined to play for Aston's, he's not really able to occupy himself with anything. Especially since Theo officially dismissed him as his bodyguard. Poor guy. Q_Q  

Albino - Cedric

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:50 pm
Albino - Cedric
Okay. Question. Before I finish Aston's post, I should ask.

Can Aston play for Theo's tickets since Theo is busy and give them to Theo when he's done playing? Since Presa is happy and determined to play for Aston's, he's not really able to occupy himself with anything. Especially since Theo officially dismissed him as his bodyguard. Poor guy. Q_Q

Mm... I'm sorry, but I don't think so. Everyone else has to post for the character they're getting the tickets, so it wouldn't really be fair to let you post for your other character and have him collect more tickets, even if you intend to give them to Theo. I'm sorry, maybe his pokemon could go play for him?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games