Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:31 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image User Image

Rose heard Tsuyoi and Light talking. Heh, basic and advanced sparring teachers falling in love with each other. How ironic. She looked to the ceiling, wondering about the magic teachers, since neither of them have showed up in months. She was starting to like the magic teachers, although a little strict, they were cool.

She saw her cup of coffee was gone. She got up and got some more.

Misty walked in and went straight for Rose.
"Hey Rose, rough night?"

Rose nodded "yeah, really rough. I think I passed out in here."

"That doesn't sound like you. Not at all. Coffee wont help you know. You gotta get up and run, that'll get the blood pumping.

Rose groaned. She grabbed Misty's hand and pointed directly at Erin.
"aren't you supposed to be looking for him?" she was hoping to get Misty off her back just to not run miles with a wild animal running behind her.

Misty saw Erin once Rose pointed her hand at him. Her jaw dropped and she immediately rushed to the table and jumped up ignoring any laws of personal space. She was so close that he could smell her breath.

"Hi Erin! Man, Nami's been looking everywhere for you! They said it was impossible for me to find you and here you are!" she said rather hyper.

Rose walked back to the table she was at and drank more coffee, not really having a appetite.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image
┇ Erin // Saiko ┇
Male 17
Diaura- Dear Ruler

Erin slid back in the chair in surprise. He wasn't expecting such close quarters. "E-eh? Who're you, then?"
Light still payed no attention. He hadn't heard the commotion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:38 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image User Image

Misty grinned
"Im Misty, a....acquaintance of Nami's. She said to do this" Misty grinned and hit Erin's head.
"That's for being always down on yourself about her condition. She said to do that for being such a dork."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image
┇ Erin // Saiko ┇
Male 17
Diaura- Dear Ruler

Erin's emotions leaked through Enoch's possession. A cold breeze began to circulate weakly around him. His sister had sent someone to find him... He grit his teeth. "Don't speak like you know her. You haven't a clue..."
Light shivered and rubbed his arms. "Getting a bit chilly in here, isn't it?"

(OOC: Should probably wait for Tsuyoi...)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:57 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Light, and waved, "Hey, morning. I almost didn't notice you too." She looked at her plate which had a lot of things on it, "Ah.." she rubbed her head, closing her eyes and letting out a sigh, "Shino didn't come to bed last night so..I'm kind of on edge about her.."
She looked at Light when he mentioned it getting a little colder, and he was right, she could feel it too as she looked around for the source. However, she didn't mind it much, looking back at Light, "Anyway, how are you now? Doing better I hope?"

[OOC: Sorry, I was kind of busy so I wasn't able to check again with stuff sweatdrop ]
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:09 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Uh, yeah. Just about. It got hectic, though. X jumped out the window and I had to run after her..." He rubbed his head and chuckled weakly. "She's a strange one but she's learning."

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:10 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((its cool :3 ))

User Image User Image

Misty sighed leaning back from Erin but remained in a crouched position on the table
"Actually....I have more clue than you think. My sister and I lived down the street from you when you were kids. She heard about Nami's illness at a young age and she was going to help her and..." she sighed knowing she's about to get either hit or something.
"I stopped her because we were being persecuted for crimes we didn't commit."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:51 pm
User Image
┇ Erin // Saiko ┇
Male 17
Diaura- Dear Ruler

He leaned back in his chair. "I really," Erin yawned. "Don't care for what you have to say. Nothin's bringin' her back. I'd kill to find something that could."

(OOC: Should probably wait for Tsuyoi...)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:11 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi began to put unwanted foods back, "Hmm, X? You mean the little nobody girl?" Tsuyoi remembered X from the time she met her at Light's room, and the other time in her class. Tsuyoi isn't exactly a friend to nobodies, however, she thought X was an exception, maybe because she was...innocent-ish.

After she had put back all of the foods she didn't want, she was left with a meat bun and bread with jam. She shrugged, seeing that this was enough for her.

[OOC: ]
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:15 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image User Image

Misty smiled
"I bet you didn't know Jaster could time travel. He could make things right and so Nami would be alive."

Rose sighed, Misty gave away Jaster's secret. She got up and grabbed the back of Misty's shirt collar and dragged her back to the table she was sitting at.
"big mouth" she mumbled

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Hmm," He cupped his chin. "I was actually expecting a reaction, really..."
Light tugged a piece of his bangs. "Should I just keep my hair dyed blond?"

Erin grumbled and leaned the chair on two legs, rocking it. "Everyone knows time travel is physically impossible without distorting or tearing a hole in the fabric of the universe. I wouldn't trust it as far as I could spit at it."

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:28 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Light's hair, then at Light, smiling, "Whatever hairstyle you have, I think you'd still look cute." She then picked up her plate and made her way to a table. She stopped and turned to look at Light, "Let's get a seat together shall we?"

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He held up his hand to the guy at the counter and nodded to him. Light caught another breakfast wrap. "Yeah, sure. I've got time."
Light followed Tsuyoi.

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image
User Image
(BGM: ....)

(OOC: ....)

██████████ ███████████ ██████

xT o k i o

"Finally.." A sigh of relief escaped his lips. Tokio was a little late getting to the cafeteria. He was too busy lollygagging around in his dorm room, that he forgot to be on schedule. Last minute homework was the worst. He plopped down in a chair at a clear lunch table with his shoulders slumped. Of course, Tokio had brought his own lunch to the cafeteria. He bagged a sandwich prepared for himself. "Mrmm." Tokio took away one bite from it, and savored the taste. Nothing like a good breakfast to start off the morning.  

Twotonedrebel

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:27 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded at Light and walked over to the nearest table, taking a seat. She looked down at her plate and decided to eat the bread & jam first. She grabbed the slice of bread that had already been covered in jam, taking a bite out of it, it was grape flavored jam. She chewed for a bit before looking at Light, "So what's your plans for today? Gonna go on another suicide mission?" of course, she was joking, but then again, she was hoping that wasn't true.

Namia opened the doors of the cafeteria with both her hands, looking around with her hands on her hips. "Hmm, those two aren't in here..I thought they'd be here like always. Well, I guess even those two can keep themselves busy." She started to make her way to the food counter, actually feeling a bit hungry. She grabbed a bunch of sliced fruits and put them on her plate. Picking up her plate, she turned to look where to sit, "Hmm..where to sit.."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games