Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius nodded to Awella and then removed his own boots. He then moved closer to Awella and snuggled up next to her. He then said."Sleep well Awella."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:12 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and snuggled into him. Now she closed her eyes and bit her lip. But she finally fell asleep slowly and woke up well past sunrise with a cold bed. As Marius seemed not to be in the cabin now, well or a while honestly.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius slept peacefully and held ono Awella. The night ended and Marius woke up he turned and saw that Awella was still asleep. He smiled and then placed a kiss on the tip of her nose before leaving the cabin. He saw that other members of his crew were up and about as well. He helped them with some of the early morning duties and was currently climbing down the mast. He had removed his shirt earlier because it had gotten soaked. Now he turned and saw Awella coming out of his cabin. He grinned to himself and then finished climbing down before he snuck up behind her and placed a kiss on her cheek."Morning love."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:03 pm
Awella Hawk

As she woke up and yawned only to rubbed her eyes. Quickly she got dressed, well redressed and walked out of the cabin. She was a bit out of it and jumped as kissed her cheek. "Marius!", she said and blushed a good amount. Though she noticed the crew stealing glances at them.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius chuckled and said.What. I didn't do anything. And besides if you are worried about the crew and if they saw anything well then they know better to look in on my private affairs. Isn't that right lads."Marius then glanced over his shoulders and saw that any who were stealing glances at them were now no longer looking. He then turned back and smiled to Awella before pulling her closer to him."You sleep well."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:37 pm
Awella Hawk

She glanced with him to see the men look away from them. Rolling her eyes she gasped and as he pulled her closer to him. "Yes, what about you?", she replied.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius gave her his flirtatious grin and said."Of course. You were there. I enjoyed our time together."He then moved his head until his lips were almost touching hers."Did you dream anything last night."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:04 pm
Awella Hawk

She blushed and wiggled a bit in his hold. "And what came over you?", she asked him. Wondering why he seemed more dominating or more caring in a way. "And as for dreams, I'm not to sure.", she said in an honest voice.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:41 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius cocked his head to the side and then said."I am not sure myself but I like the change."He placed a kiss on her cheek and then whispered into her ear."And I think that you enjoy the changes as well."Then he nipped her ear playfully and grinned again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:34 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and raised an eyebrow, a bit confused. "What do you mean, 'changes'?", she whispered. As she had shivered at his n** to her ear. Of course she sensed her Father watching them. As she was trying to figure out what was going on with Marius.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius shrugged."I honestly don't know myself."Marius then heard one of his crew calling for help. He turned and looked to the man and saw that what he needed help with was adjusting the mast. He turned back to Awella and said."Talk to you later."Then he went off to help the man.

Damian faded into existence like a mirage. He was standing next to Awella."He seems more confident than usual. Anything happen between him and you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:00 pm
Awella Hawk

She nodded and watched Marius go off now. Hearing Damian she jumped and sighed, then walked to the railing. "Well, we didn't go to far. But he did nibble on my neck a bit last night... Before inviting Eunan on board with us...Once we got to the cabin, the session ended and I fell asleep.", she told Damian with an honest voice.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and then said in a normal voice."Aphrodite get your a** here right now."Almost immediately a mist seemed to be gathering in front of Damian since his back was facing the ocean as he leaned against the railing on the ship.

Aphrodite was grinning as she came into a corporeal form."You called Damian."

"What did you do."Damian's voice was monotone but his anger could be sensed as Aphrodite was standing in front of him.

Aphrodite backed off a step before she said in her own playful way."I don't know what you mean."

Damian took a deep breath in and then out before he said."You are testing my patience. You know what I am talking about. You have affected the young pirate captain Marius. And you know the one I am talking about. You have changed him. I think you should explain what you did to Marius, especially since Awella the person he loves is standing next to you."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:00 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched the mist form and saw a woman appear from it. Now she folded her arms over her chest as she almost envied the woman's beauty. Her wings came out slowly and she stared the Goddess down.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian saw Awella staring the Goddess down and the placed a hand on her shoulder and said."Awella calm down. I have this handled."He then turned to look at Aphrodite and said."Okay Aphrodite. I know that you did something. Marius's personality has changed. He seems to be a little more dominating."

Aphrodite still was grinning and then said."Oh that well I do get bored when I am watching mortals and their love lives. I thought that this relationship was in need of spice. Especially since-"

Damian then stood straight up and said."Aphrodite keep your mouth shut. Reverse what you have done to Marius."

Aphrodite narrowed her eyes and then said."Well I will take it into consideration if you agree to the usual terms and Awella asks."

Damian grimaced but he said."Fine then I will agree. Awella do you want Aphrodite to reverse what she has done to Marius."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games