Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:10 am
Honestly, Voluptas did not care that Spitfire's eyes for beauty did not understand the beauty standing in front of her. The most beautiful of the mortals, Prisma, did, and that was all that mattered to the Seduction Goddess.

So when Prisma winked at her, a grin spread on the usually calm face.

For a few moments, Voluptas was concerned that Spitfire was going to try and get away from her again, especially with the flat rejection of her attractiveness Spitfire had given earlier. But when she did not bother, Voluptas relaxed. Good. She was not going to be taken away from the most beautiful mortal in all of Telrunya at this party...

"I would be definitely willing to teach you more extreme secrets," murmured Voluptas to Prisma, a small smirk on her face.

Maybe her arrows had done some good after all.

Wolfs Heart
Spitfire
Fea Line
Prisma

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:11 am
Wolfs Heart

Sweetie looked up at Dysmas, he'd been so kind to ask her to come to this party with him. And of course she'd said she'd go with him, what else was there for her to say? Other than perhaps that the circle had forbidden any faun from going to this party? But no, she'd wanted to go with him. It was a lovely date, even if it looked like there was straight up chaos all around them.

"You look handsome tonight Dysmas" She smiled, leaning to him a bit. He was a handsome man, regardless of what he thought of himself. Though, admittedly, she had no idea he thought so little of himself. If she did, she'd likely be working her hardest to change that self image. He deserved a better self image. "Thank you for asking me out tonight. It's so much fun to get out of the tree!" She was still grinning, blue eyes locked onto him.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Seiana_ZI rolled 2 100-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-200)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:12 am
Of course, before leaving with them, there was one last thing she needed to do...

The Seduction Goddess pulled two more arrows from their holster and turned her attention to the party, loading one at a time into her bow. One went off, and then another, finding their marks true.

It seemed she had rather bad aim... One of them somehow swirled around to hit Prisma, and the other one hit one of those strange feline demons. There didn't seem to be any effect though ... that was a relief. Maybe she should try that one more time.

Fea Line
Prisma & Ra'tari

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 100-sided dice: 7, 75 Total: 82 (2-200)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:15 am
Loading back up two more arrows, she gave it one more shot into the crowd. Hopefully these ones actually made their mark this time ... and if they made enough mark, perhaps they had enough potion on them to work.

(Of course, if they landed on Prisma, Voluptas was perfectly fine with them having the same effect as last time...)

It looked like they found Prisma's crab-handed hero and a bright yellow naiad. Fitting that a sea creature wanted to seduce something else based on a sea creature...

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine
sailornorthstar
Sibeiko

Seiana_ZI

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:17 am
The male had just spun the bottle after planting a kiss on Rosewater, when he noticed a slightly commotion around Nashe. His sky blue eyes glanced over, and instantly widened in surprise. It was Malek! He had known his brother had gone out earlier, but he didn't expect to run into him here. As Malek tried his best to scurry away, Hemi softly chuckled to himself. Obviously the other thought no one noticed his disappearance when Chal and himself had known all along. It was hard not to see one less pae in the modest home they all shared.

However he'd let it be. He was playing a game after all, and it was best to let the teen think he hadn't been seen. Until later of course when he could rub it in his face.

Seiana_Zi
Nashe

o0_Daisuke_0o
Malek

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:23 am
Zofie agreed with him, it was crazy in the room and she had no idea why. Around then she gave a sharp squeak as she grabbed her arm. It felt like was was pinched or stung. Looking around she didn't see anything that could have caused it.

No one was to that side of her, only furthering the confusion. Then she heard Stia's voice and she looked back at him. Suddenly, all the chaos seemed to grow smaller.

All this time she had him in her house she she didn't realize it. Nothing was worrisome, she had a hero with her. What he said caused her to blush even brighter, "Even better then the red fae?" She asked with a touch of shyness. He was her hero, it would be heartbreaking if there was someone he thought was better.

Hugging the fae close she asked another question,"You'll keep me safe, right Stia? You are so strong and handsome nothing could bother me while you are around." No one was better then her Stia, no one! He was stronger then any pae she knew and so sweet.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:26 am
"Indeed, for us both." the prince smiled and nodded. He hadn't forgotten that she too worked her sprinkle covered rear off on that cake. If anything or if anyone here deserved a great night at relaxing, it was Bree.

But she continued to pour praise on him he wasn't sure he earned entirely. He was merely being himself in his eyes. A gentleman, offering his help wherever need be. And she had needed his help quite a few times, but then again she had returned the favor and then some without her knowing. She was his only friend in his new land, and for that he felt an overwhelming gratitude. "Please, Brisoca, you do not need to worry yourself over such things. I assure you, you deserve my words and then some." he smiled, reaching out to take her hand in his for brief moment. That is until she began to explain the close dancing.

Couples....? Intimate? His cheeks burned fiery red now, thinking that he had offered to do such a thing if she wanted. "Forgive me.. I had not known..." he faltered a bit, as she went on. He was glad however, that she had it in her to admit such things and not take advantage of the situation. That was more noble to him in and of itself than than anything previously mentioned. He had about to tell her such when he noticed her behaving a bit oddly.

He glanced down at her hand as she seemed to grab at the thin air.... no not air. Something. Something slowly turned visible to his eye. A golden string connected to his heart and hers. He wondered if this was what she was seeing? Or what it even all meant?

A sensation flooded him as he looked at the string then to Bree, as if she were now closer to him that before, and not simply physically. Spiritually. As if... almost as if they had been bound to each other. United. Married.

Shaking his head for a second, he tried to pass it off as his imagination. Maybe something was in the punch... or the air... or...

But Bree was crying? And Apologizing? "Brisoca.." he said and reached out for her but she stepped back. Glancing back down, the thread had disappeared but Bree was still uttering apologies and now blaming herself? "Bree?!" he called at her just as she turned to run away from him.

Feral felt a strange tug at his heart as she ran and instinctively he ran after her, following her outside of the engagement hall. "Briosca wait." he shouted in his serious voice. A more demanding voice than anything.

Flaring his wings, he flapped them just a bit to propel him forward enough to latch onto her arm to stop her. He hadn't the foggiest of ideas as to what had happened, just the feeling that they were now more than just friends. "Bree I do not..." he said and paused the moment he turned her around to see her face.

He hadn't ever seen her really really cry before and he already knew he hated it.

Taking a deep breath, he allowed himself to be calm before speaking again. "I do not know what happened.. or why, or even how. But please believe me when I say...... I do not believe this is your fault." he said, gazing at her.

How could she have caused this anyways? And besides, it was already done. What else was there to do at this current moment? He was... somehow, now bound to her. She was his and he hers. It was not done in the traditional way of his own people. Part of him felt it was not done in any sense of the word traditional to begin with. It was almost as if some unseen force had struck them and bound them together. Perhaps the spirits felt they should be a... couple?

Reaching up to wipe away a tear, he offered a small smile. "Please do not cry. We will figure this out. Together." he said as he gently took her hands in his, his white eyes gazing into hers.

All things considered... the fact that they were now.... married... didn't exactly bother him quite as much as he thought it should.

Irish Night Fox
You and your tella novella posts rofl /shakes fist at

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:46 am
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Dysmas took a deep breath as Sweetie looked up at him. If he just stayed focused on her, nothing else would matter. "Yeah, its good to get away too." He hadn't went this far from home since the boat cruise and that hadn't turned out so well.

"So you want to dance or something?"

This was the awkward stage: figuring out what they were, figuring out what was okay and not okay.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:17 pm
After successfully backing away from his brothers and the girl he'd bothered, the teenager was even more focused on finding the totem and getting out. Come on, there were so many faun out, why was this taking so long? He just needed to focus more; that was it.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Because Sweetie's arrived and you said he could steal her charm :>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:23 pm
It is customary to stare at strangers where you come?” That was bazaar, though, she supposed that she was not really one to talk. While she tried to not hold grudges… well… It was hard to do so against her instinctual enemy. Rather than to respond to his introduction with one of her own, she looked the other demon and listened to him speak. That… Yeah, he had said that, hadn’t he?

Looking back to the feline pae, she added. “Care to explain?

Tartara Seabreeze

Shadica

Daisicle

Aged Genius

shadica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:46 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

Tartara Seabreeze

He wasn't surprised when they questioned his origins, from what he had gathered the summoning of pae like the Rakshasha was new to this land. "Indeed I did, It was only recently that I was summoned into this realm. I followed my bonded, the one who summoned me that is, to this party and since he has a date. I get the pleasure of mingling and meting all sorts of interesting new pae'il."

"We tend to watch things that interest us, yes." Which was true, it was not uncommon for him to accidentally tune the world out when he was watching an object, animal or pae that intrigued him. at times it could also be quite difficult at times to figure out of someone is watching you or if they are watching the spirit world around you, but he decided to leave that part out for now, he had no idea if these pae'il even knew said world existed or not. The world that he could see with his third eye could be very distracting at times. He hadn't expected a world like the one he was in now to exist along side the two he had always been able to see.  
musicaloner7 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:49 pm
Enki x Zecora
Briosca x Prince Feralheart
Sweetie Belle x Wild Moon
Noirocher x Firuzeh
Anxo x Mnemo

Natalia x Skogur
Shahrazad x Naveed
Zofie x Arestia
1. Mama Blues x Xanthous
2. Terran x Moana
3. Fraise x Zoran
4. Starry x Dameon
5. Criofan x Ei-Kal

Watching all the blissful couples, Dylo drifted around casually, taking note of his fellow siblings arrows doing their job. Pulling a few from his own quiver, he tapped them against his shoulder before prepping to fire a few more out to lend a helping hand with the blessings of a silver tongue.

Quote:
Starry x Dameon

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:22 pm
As chaos ensued around them, him and Starry continued to dance. Changing genders, jealous arguments, pae drawing on walls and dunking their head in punch bowls...he ignored it all. Though he had stepped away briefly for an arm wrestling game -a game he won quite proudly- he had remained almost exclusively next to the blue female of his affections. "We should get out more often." The yellow male smiled brightly right before his eyes shot wide. "Ow!" He froze mid-step to jerk his head around. Something pricked him on the behind! Dameon frowned deep before looking back at his love. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to keep you waiting. No pae as beautiful as you should ever wait." That was a little...excessive of him to say. Strange. "Especially since I'm loving this dance with you. You dance smoother then a bird gliding in the sky." That wasn't entirely true. Neither of them were used to dancing normally and had been desperately avoiding stepping on toes all night. But it seemed if he opened his mouth, words just kept tumbling out in their own accord!

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Starry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:31 pm
She giggled and squealed when he picked her up and swung her around. "Wild Moon!" she giggled breathlessly, clinging to him as her heart leapt in her chest. Nothing could ever top this night in her memories. This was absolutely the best night of her life! She gasped softly at his words, her heart overflowing with joy. "Me, too," she said then flushed, laughing. "I mean, I can't imagine living without you, either." And she didn't want to, either. Not ever. She wanted to be with Wild Moon every day for the rest of forever. "I never want to be without you, Wild Moon," she murmured before standing on her tippy toes to kiss him sweetly, blushing softly.

Ruzeh grinned. She'd known he was adorable, and had been attracted to his shyness on the mountaintop, but now...now he was unbelievably hot and she just wanted....him. She smirked and bit his lip lightly before turning and pulling him after her, looking around for somewhere they could be alone. She stayed close to him, brushing her body against his as they walked.

Adelphos frowned at the purple female a bit. "Of course he should, at least once or twice," he replied before Ruby moved to block his view of the other woman. He grinned at her. Of course he was stronger. He was a demi-god. Not that either of these ladies knew that, but still... The tongue against his lips was definitely distracting him from wanting to show off. The urge was still there, but the woman is his arms was just so hot, how could he pass that up for a show of strength? Then he smirked, and laid a hot kiss on Ruby. "One second." Turning to Lila, he flexed one arm, showing off his muscles. "I win," he declared before turning his attention back to Ruby. "Now where were we~?" That was totally hypocritical of him, but he wasn't about to give up on the woman who was so obviously into him.

Ruaidhri crossed his arms over his chest. Why should he let her win? Just because she was a girl? Pfft. So what. Females could be just as strong as males, and it wasn't his fault if she wasn't. "Why? Being a girl is no reason she should win!" The blue dude had to see that, right? They were guys, they had to be on the same side. He arched an eyebrow at the woman who definitely didn't want him spending time with some other woman. He snorted a bit. Riiiight. He said Ruaidhri should let her win, then declares himself a winner. Okay, there was really no contest; the purple chick was really not that muscular, and the blue guy was. "Maybe y'all should get a room," he said to them.

Kobalt frowned a bit, but shrugged. "Want some help to find him?" he offered.
Fea Line
Wild Moon & Sweetie Belle obvsly x3
shadica
Ruzeh & Noir, obvsly x3
Shicala
Ruaidhri, Adelphos, and Lila
Twitchapher the 3rd
Adelphos & Ruby

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Wolfs Heart rolled 2 100-sided dice: 37, 46 Total: 83 (2-200)

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:40 pm
Kleta was amused by the couple her last set of arrows hit... wasn't that the pae that... yes, yes it was. Well he certainly needed his girl to see him as a hero if he was ever going to redeem himself from that mess.
That's right. Kleta: healing relationships since the fifth age. Taking a leaf from Anteros' book no doubt.

Feeling a happy sense of confidence in her arrows, Kleta launched two more.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games