Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] The Inn (7 rooms left) (ANNOUNCEMENT! See post 5) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1 ^_^
View Results

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:24 pm
"Just a couple of things, desserts mainly" she said looking down slightly embarassed, 'She can cook great and I don't know how to do scrambled eggs... just desserts!  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:32 pm
Kelestya
"Just a couple of things, desserts mainly" she said looking down slightly embarassed, 'She can cook great and I don't know how to do scrambled eggs... just desserts!
Monalae slowly lifted her chin until their eyes met again, "Then we comeplement each other... I never was good at making desserts...."  

Black Diamonds and Garnet

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:40 pm
"Well that's very good, we don't only compliment each other at mission, but at daily life things as well" she said, her smile growing bigger.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:43 pm
"What better partnership could there be?" she said as she stood up and collected the plates with a practiced sweep of her arms, "And now for the dessert...it wasnt' really made, more like store bought...." she said and laughed.  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:47 pm
"Next time I'll make you a dessert" she said starting to dig on her mental list of recepies for desserts.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:57 pm
She nodded and walked into the kitchen, placing the dishes into the sink and returning with the tray containing two bowls of yogurt and a basket of biscotti, "It's a light dessert, but it's good..."  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:06 pm
"I bet it is, but the company is even better" she said with a michevious smile this time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:28 pm
Monalae smiled, blushing lightly as she set the food down and sat down, "Much better..."  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:35 pm
'I love making her blush' she tought, eating her yogurt without taking her eyes off her. 'She's quite a sight too... mmmm.... maybe this will get interesting eventually'  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:10 pm
[Yo Clamity, have you ever posted? where are you!?]  

FebrysGoddessOfThievery

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:41 pm
She blushed even more as continued to watch each other until she quickly looked down, her hair flowing to thankfully shadow her face as she ate, gingerly dipping the biscotti into the yogurt and eating it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:52 pm
Lyra Tyr
She blushed even more as continued to watch each other until she quickly looked down, her hair flowing to thankfully shadow her face as she ate, gingerly dipping the biscotti into the yogurt and eating it.

'Yes I live seeing here blush' "This yogurt is pretty good" she said casually.  

Zachod

Metanaito

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:47 am
keriamatah
He blinked at that and his raised an eyebrow. "oi, you can read minds now, cause i don't remember saying that." He smiles, "you should lighten up, smile more and stuff. How about we make out, that always makes me feel better." he chuckles to himself.

"It's hard to smile when you haven't had something to smile about in years." Iagen noted, his facial expression not really changing. "My last boyfriend was at 16... he snuck out on me and went to the war that killed him, 'cause he couldn't stand my ugly face anymore... haven't had one since..."

((I'M ALIVE!!! Well, OK, I just got grounded. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:48 pm
[wb Metanaito! You need to post in all the topics i've made...all the yugioh ones that is.]  

FebrysGoddessOfThievery

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:36 pm
Kelestya
Lyra Tyr

'Yes I live seeing here blush' "This yogurt is pretty good" she said casually.

"Thanks...I forgot what brand it is though," she said before laughing again. She set down the dessert and looked at Anko calmly, "Now, what would you like to talk about?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff