Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:04 pm
Madame Xiva
Ky to the rescue
Madame Xiva
As are you, m'dear. Thank you. emotion_hug
Heheh. If you say so. I don't think I could be so dedicated. >w<

I honestly didn't think I had it in me either, but this guild and its members have restored my faith in being able to really care about something on Gaia. I was one of those ready to leave for good without looking back, but an invitation to this guild turned it all around. The rest, as they say, is history.
Heh. I get cha.
I wish I could help more. emotion_omnomnom  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:06 pm
Ky to the rescue

I wish I could help more. emotion_omnomnom

What you do is invaluable, and for that I can't thank you enough. It takes an entire team to make this happen, and we all just do what we can!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Musician Allen Walker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:41 pm
Madame Xiva
Musician Allen Walker
I am here because I had enough with these stupid flash sales. I cant buy anything else extra because of hardship. I used to be a loyal GC spender until I had a trouble with buying too much. As a new person who had stopped buying GC for months, I find the pervasive ads about GC frustrating personally. I love Gaia, but I hate what they are doing. I hope Gaia will overcome this obstacle and turn back from what once was.

"I love Gaia, but I hate what they are going." Well said, and I couldn't agree more. I'm very happy you decided to join us here. Welcome!
I havent done much, Im still sitting back on this crisis until the inflation goes down.

Finally Gaia listen to us about the EI price in flash sales. Seidh is now 899 GC, better than 3000 GC Rosamund Devotion.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:26 am
oh hi (:
I've been here since the end of '07. I hate GC, I bought it once and felt it was a waste of my money. .-. And now it's just taking over. Even that new game, SmashBlox, wants you to have GC in order to win anything. Really? Unfair.

Anyway, enough hate.

I love music, anime, video games, painting, drawing and reading.
I'm 18 and a freshmen in college studying visual communications - graphic design.
Also I play the ukulele.

I feel this post is so out of order. xD  

Jar of Sin

Shy Contributor

Moonlight Rose JoJo

Friendly Conversationalist

16,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:38 pm
Hello~
My name is Joanna, but I'm also called JoJo :3
I love playing tennis! heart heart heart
I joined Gaia in 2011, but I have been on and off, so I've only played for about a year.
Mostly I chat in the forums and PM people. Feel free to add, quote, or PM me!
I joined this guild to try and stop the HUGE overemphasis on Gaia Cash, which is also causing the inflation.
And, honestly, bringing back past 250GC items for 5000GC and having flash sales EVERY day is simply ridiculous.
Have a nice day~ :')

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:33 pm
Errr... I know it's been a week or something since I joined, but better late than never, right?

I'm 27 and a girl. I've been on Gaia since March 2006. This is my original account and very close to my original name. (Y'all can call me Cas or Cassy, btw) IRL, I work in journalism, but not as a reporter. I'm kinda dodgy about my real life because I'm more than a little paranoid about online and real life colliding. I joined this guild because I wanted to be a part of a group of like-minded people who are concerned with where they see Gaia going, and most of all, are interested in impacting change through positive means. I'm a firm believer in the "knowledge is power" cliche, although I've always understood the need for corporations and governments (etc) to keep some things from their people.

As to the state of my finances, since that seems relevant here: I've never purchased any Gaia Cash, though I have earned some on occasion by watching videos, but I must confess...it's an annoying process for someone with a full-time job, so I don't bother anymore. I've also quit with the Daily Chance because I'm a neatnick, and I don't like my inventory getting clogged with junk. I am currently questing 20m to hold an art contest. I'm about halfway there. Most of the gold is from an ex-friend who let me have his (lucrative) account. Some is from doing art (which I've had to go on hiatus from thanks to work), and the rest is from playing the marketplace, which I'm trying to get back into. I suppose inflation will make that tougher. I'm not sure. As to the constant cash barrage, I've noticed, but for the most part I'm ignoring it until we can come up with a way to help Gaia achieve that end in another, less annoying way.

Hopefully, that answers all the relevant questions anyone might have about me. As for the rest, I'm pretty friendly, so I'm open to PMs or whatever if you wanna talk/get to know me/etc. I'm looking forward to riding through this revolution with you all.

Cas out. wink  

Left Feb 2015

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Damir Van Kalaz

Distinct Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:26 pm
Hello, fellow Gaian revolutionists! I am Damir Van Kalaz. I am new to this guild, but not to this cause. I hope to fit in and contribute to what you are all trying to do, which is to deliver a message to Gaia, that we will not stand for this GC oppression any longer!

And also, thank you frozen_water, for accepting my request to join. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:09 pm
CherryxGashes
oh hi (:
I've been here since the end of '07. I hate GC, I bought it once and felt it was a waste of my money. .-. And now it's just taking over. Even that new game, SmashBlox, wants you to have GC in order to win anything. Really? Unfair.

Anyway, enough hate.

I'm 18 and a freshmen in college studying visual communications - graphic design.
Also I play the ukulele.

Hi Cherry, and welcome to the guild!
0.0 I have the exact same hobbies as you do, except I play the piano.  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:10 pm
Moonlight Rose113
Hello~
My name is Joanna, but I'm also called JoJo :3
I love playing tennis! heart heart heart
I joined Gaia in 2011, but I have been on and off, so I've only played for about a year.
Mostly I chat in the forums and PM people. Feel free to add, quote, or PM me!
I joined this guild to try and stop the HUGE overemphasis on Gaia Cash, which is also causing the inflation.
And, honestly, bringing back past 250GC items for 5000GC and having flash sales EVERY day is simply ridiculous.
Have a nice day~ :')

Hey Joanna! I'm glad you decided to join us.
I agree, it feels like Gaia only cares about GC these days. ;-;
Hope to see you around!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:14 pm
Casidhe Wetherington
Errr... I know it's been a week or something since I joined, but better late than never, right?

I'm 27 and a girl. I've been on Gaia since March 2006. This is my original account and very close to my original name. IRL, I work in journalism, but not as a reporter. I'm kinda dodgy about my real life because I'm more than a little paranoid about online and real life colliding. I joined this guild because I wanted to be a part of a group of like-minded people who are concerned with where they see Gaia going, and most of all, are interested in impacting change through positive means. I'm a firm believer in the "knowledge is power" cliche, although I've always understood the need for corporations and governments (etc) to keep some things from their people.

As to the state of my finances, since that seems relevant here: I've never purchased any Gaia Cash, though I have earned some on occasion by watching videos, but I must confess...it's an annoying process for someone with a full-time job, so I don't bother anymore. I've also quit with the Daily Chance because I'm a neatnick, and I don't like my inventory getting clogged with junk. I am currently questing 20k to hold an art contest. I'm about halfway there. Most of the gold is from an ex-friend who let me have his (lucrative) account. Some is from doing art (which I've had to go on hiatus from thanks to work), and the rest is from playing the marketplace, which I'm trying to get back into.

Hopefully, that answers all the relevant questions anyone might have about me. As for the rest, I'm pretty friendly, so I'm open to PMs or whatever if you wanna talk/get to know me/etc. I'm looking forward to riding through this revolution with you all.

Cas out. wink

Hi, Casidhe! (Your name is quite a mouthful! sweatdrop )
Welcome to the guild! How much gold do you need? I'd gladly donate however much gold you have left.
Hope to see you around!  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:15 pm
Damir Van Kalaz
Hello, fellow Gaian revolutionists! I am Damir Van Kalaz. I am new to this guild, but not to this cause. I hope to fit in and contribute to what you are all trying to do, which is to deliver a message to Gaia, that we will not stand for this GC oppression any longer!

And also, thank you frozen_water, for accepting my request to join. c:

Hello Damir, and welcome!
Don't worry, you're amongst friends here. You'll definitely fit in. =)
Thanks for joining us!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:37 pm
Heller. Yall can call me Matt, please >.>
I'm mostly a hoarder and gifter. I didn't mind GC at first but its really just so out of control now. Items that are still being sold in the CS have already reached the multi-millions on the marketplace, witch is ridiculous. And I'm personally convinced that Flynn's Booty did not help at all.
I've been a member of Gaia since 2004 and have watched the site change and grow in good times and bad. This is the worst I have ever seen gaia ever be and it worries me considerably.  

Faps Furiously

Jar of Sin

Shy Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:38 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
CherryxGashes
oh hi (:

Anyway, enough hate.

Also I play the ukulele.

Hi Cherry, and welcome to the guild!
0.0 I have the exact same hobbies as you do, except I play the piano.

o: I've wanted to learn the piano, but no one around here teaches, and I never had time. I taught myself ukulele for a class in school.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:54 pm
Faps Furiously
I'm mostly a hoarder and gifter. I didn't mind GC at first but its really just so out of control now. Items that are still being sold in the CS have already reached the multi-millions on the marketplace, witch is ridiculous. And I'm personally convinced that Flynn's Booty did not help at all.
I've been a member of Gaia since 2004 and have watched the site change and grow in good times and bad. This is the worst I have ever seen gaia ever be and it worries me considerably.

Hi Matt! You've found a home where many people, myself included, share your views. I'm very happy you decided to join us. Welcome!!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Faps Furiously

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:56 pm
Madame Xiva
Faps Furiously

Hi Matt! You've found a home where many people, myself included, share your views. I'm very happy you decided to join us. Welcome!!

Thank you very much for the welcome. heart  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games