Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ EVENT ]: ~ Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Rnd 5 starts pg27 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:16 pm
Amadorine visibly winced when she heard the impact that Thom took. Her heart fell, knowing that this was her fault that he was in this, that he was getting hurt because of her poor choices in this fight. She needed to end this, and hopefully this was going to be how.

She climbed up to stand on the base of the statue and moved to the front so she was right in the direct path of the minotaur's charge, waiting for just the right time. Timing was everything with this and she had a very small window in which to act upon. The moment he was close enough to be unable to avoid a collision with the statue, she lept up to climb up the Venus Statue's shoulders to try to keep out of the way of the powerful charge.

Shicala
Antidia

Shicala generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:23 pm
Kira of Flames
Antidia

The flight knocked the already stunned male pae out for the count, everything he still held dropped to the floor of the gazebo as he was launched into the hedges on the far side of the gazebo.

Needless to say Thom was non-coherant, this certainly wasn't the way Thom hoped his valentines would go

((RNG ~ 1: he went THROUGH the hedge , 2: he's kinda well lodged in it but on the fight side ))  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:27 pm
Aiming for the female faun, The Gatekeeper kept going, not slowing, not stopping, because he was unable. He hit the statue so hard, it cracked along the delicate stone ankles of the Goddess of Love, sending the statue toppling over.

He was knocked completely unconscious.

Kira of Flames

Shicala

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:41 pm
The statue, Amadorine on it, shook violently as the massive force crashed into it with enough force to not only crack, but topple it. Closing her eyes, she went down, bracing for impact.

Opening her eyes, she lifted her head from the rubble that had been the statue and noticed that the Minotaur was completely knocked out. Chance! Scrambling to her hooves, she dashed to grab the closest item she could find to try to mobilize him should he wake up. The manacles caught her attention and she snatched them up from the ground and sprinted back to the unconscious body to slap them on, her hands shaking hard.

The next piece on her agenda was going to be to tend to Thom.... She'd be lucky if he still even wanted to be friends with her after all this..

Shicala
Antidia

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:42 pm
FA Goddess Eris

Teigra

Once Lugh had gotten all the way into the treehouse, Lillison shakily pulled herself up. She didn't know who that was wrapped up in rope, the only way she could tell who was bad and who was good, the only thing she knew was that these strange small pae were attacking her friend. When she saw the pygmies poking Lugh with their spears, she impulsively threw the skeleton key at one of their heads. Ok, that worked great, except there were still more pygmies and she now had nothing in her hands, hopefully that key wasn't important. Lillison caught the eyes of the roped up victim and saw the knife she seemed to be drawing attention to. Now... how to get across a room full of little savages to get to it. Lillison wasn't feeling exceptionally brave at the moment. "Over there." she whispered at her partner, in case he had been too preoccupied to notice. Maybe... she was going to have to be the one to get it. Lillison took a deep breath and began to skirt around the edge of the room hoping that the strange, little pae were too busy poking Lugh to notice.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:46 pm
DaemonGabrielle

As Yipes called out to him, Twizzz whirled around, it seemed the chaos of the maze had now arrived, uninvited, at the party. He had been watching the eggs spin and twirl around, it was so hard to keep track of them and now the ceiling was falling?!. Twizzz ran over to Yipes, closing up the distance by skidding across the dance on his knees. "Your... er baby?" He reached out his hands to grab the egg bouncing off Yipes fuzzy behind before it'd hit the floor.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:06 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

Atlantis shook his head "no, you are not, from the looks of things there are two others with an egg like you have" he said as he smiled and nodded "yes, yes it is all yours, though, if you don't mine, would you mind if I helped you take care of it? Of course it couldn't be all the time but the times when I am up on land I wouldn't mind seeing what comes from it and help take care of it" he said, hoping she wouldn't say no.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:09 pm
A small glowing portal, not bigger than two feet tall appears near the fallen minotaur. Venus on the other side, is indicating that the pair should crawl through.

By subduing the minotaur with his magical manacles, the mind-control enchant is broken, and when he wakes up, he'll be his normal self. Amadorine and Thom have successfully beaten Eris' game, defeating their challenger.

((It's not over, just have to wait now for the rest of the scenarios to advance. Thom and Ama are free to leave the labyrinth.))

Kira of Flames

Shicala

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:13 pm
Nafretiti

Twinkleshine looked to the room, her eyes widening as she actually notices the flying, then falling, then splitting eggs. No... Grabbing for Atlantis's shirt, she pointed ahead of herself, indicating the increasing amount of sparkles. "Look! They're breaking!" Instinctively, she pulled her own egg closer to her chest, watching the chaos in the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:23 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

Atlantis looked around the room seeing eggs breaking but looked at theirs "and yours isn't so obviously yours must house something real important" he said as he kept watching the chaos.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:34 pm
It took a couple seconds for it to dawn on Amadorine that it was finally over, and her mind snapped from the danger she'd been in to the well being of Thom. "Oh god, please be ok, please be ok." She rushed over to him, limping a little as the adrenalin wore off and her aches started to surface. She pulled the Angel out from the hedge and gently checked him on, tears welling in her eyes.

This was all her fault, he was hurt because she hadn't been strong enough or fast enough when it had counted.

A soft glow brought her attention back to the Minotaur's body to see the opening of a portal with the beautiful Venus on the other side. Safety. Gathering Thom carefully into her arms, she carried him through the portal back into the ball room. She held him tight to her as she brought him to a vacant couch and set him down. Tears began to well in her eyes, but she rubbed them away as she looked to tend to the unconscious Thom.

Shicala

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 pm
Kira of Flames

The movement slowly started to rouse Thom and he groaned and while still dazed a bit after a time he was awake, but man did he hurt from head to toe. "It's over?" he questioned Ama once he'd come to his senses. He had no recollection of it ending nor of her bringing him back to the ballroom, or even quite how much time had elapsed. His hands searched his pockets, oh he hoped the one thing he had in those pockets had survived the ordeal  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:44 am
FA Goddess Eris

Wolfs Heart
((Lugh's not ignoring Lillison on purpose, I swear...there's something else going on... XD))

The pitiful sound of whimpering nearly made his heart break and Lugh's expression grew cold towards the short little pests. All it took was one look into the goddess' eyes, sorrowful, deep, begging for his help; and he could think of nothing else. He didn't even notice Lillison's attempt to distract them with her key, nor her movement around the edges of the room.

The angel was filled with cold fury towards the creatures, a foreign feeling that he didn't question now. He only sneered at their attempts to prod him, angrily swatting the spear tips to the side. "Didn't you hear me? I told you to let her go, NOW!" His eyes met the goddess' once more, then followed as she looked to the side. Ah ha!

Flaring his wings, both as a distraction and to look more imposing to the smaller creatures, he swatted their spears aside again, making a mad leap for the knife. He was larger. He was faster. He had to be. He had to save her, no matter what the cost. He paid no mind to the timid Naiad attempting the same, he had his mission. In one smooth motion, he grabbed the knife from the corner, whirling around and brandishing it in front of him with a snarl. "Now, I'm going to ask one last time. Let her go, or else."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:46 am
"It's over." Ama confirmed to him, tears threatening her eyes. "I'm sorry, I did a horrible job keeping you safe." She bent her head to hide the pain on her face, knowing that no one in their right mind would keep her around after what had just happened: she had said she'd take care of it, but she'd taken too much time and now Thom was hurting bad.

shicala

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:13 pm
Kira of Flames

"You couldn't have predicted it any more then I could have" Thom said pushing to sit up with a wince, he'd not felt so pained physically, damn that minotaur was strong. He moved a hand to lift her chin. "Tonight has not been what I planned not by a long shot, and I still haven't gotten to do what I wanted to today" he wanted her attention, he wanted her not to hide herself.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff