Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[YuGiOh] People locked inside a mansion! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karureyu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:08 pm
"I.... I remember....." Seto panted through the agony in his head. "Set.... Set created them.... Back in Egypt!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:19 pm
Malik smiled at Marik. "I'm ok..you're helping without you..I could never be this brave." he quickly got between the shadow and yugi. Leave him alone! Don't hurt my friends vile creature..back from wence you came!" he shouted in english first then went back to shouting at in egpytian.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:24 am
"Come here little one..." It wispered, the shadow like hand reaching out to the boy as he stopped.

"It's not you....you never call me that..." He backed up twords his Yami as the false that the shadow had made seemed to shatter. "You arn't real..." He smiled as he clung to his Yami's pant leg.

It snarled and looked for a way out, then shifted and floated away it seemed, barly escaping from the group. The monster had underestemated them.

"Yami, thanks for not giving up. I know better now. You never called me that, it was always partner with you." He smiled as he looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:15 am
Yami sank to his knees, panting, and wrapped an arm around Yugi's shoulders. "It scares me when that happens to you," he murmured.
"I don't know what it might make you do. One day, it might make you try to kill me. I don't want to lose you..."  

Mutou_Miriku

Karureyu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:01 am
Carefully, Seto stood, testing his legs. His bangs covered his eyes, so it was hard to read his expression. Well, harder than it usually was. "It's my fault," he muttered. "I..... I am its master....." He looked up at the group, his eyes dark with guilt.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:58 am
The specter howled with laughter. Hah! You crack me up! Not any more, you aren't! We serve ourselves!
It grinned malevolently. And we're so bored, we just had to lure you all here and have some fun!  

Mutou_Miriku

Karureyu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:19 am
Seto's eyes narrowed as he faced the creature and raised the Rod. Brilliant light spilled from it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:59 am
The specter cackled. You think you can get rid of me with the light of just one Item? Don't make me laugh! I created my brother weaker than me for a reason, you know!  

Mutou_Miriku

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:59 am
Malik was still chanting but getting very tired. Banishing magic was hard without an item. "Get away!'" he called out breathing heavily.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:15 am
Seto gritted his teeth and put a hand on Malik's shoulder. "Relax." He lowered the Rod.  

Karureyu

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:21 am
Malik relaxed and stopped chanting gazing at the rod almost longingly. (((sounds bad...)) "You handle it very well." he said softly smiling sadly at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:54 am
Seto shrugged, not taking his eyes off the creature.  

Karureyu

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:07 am
Bakura put on the ring " I want to see how you shape up to magic over 3000 years old." he growled as he held his hikari in his arms. he gently wispered to his hikari "rest now." and glraed up at the shadow.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:10 am
Malik leaned back into his Dark's embrace watching the others now. He seemed to be lost in thought at the moment.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Ryoko-chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:13 pm
((Now I'm confused... who is with who?))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games