Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
LukaXGakupo: Purple and Pink broken Hearts ( closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:31 pm
"R-Right he will be right there..." Luka said and turned to Luki and Gakupo. " We better get going anyway's Luka. We have to get that music videa done today." Luki said.

Shinzo looked around the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:34 pm
"You two are doing the video... Together?" Gakupo asked. Ryuu tapped his foot.

Aoi looked over at Shinzo. "Hand me the water bottle."  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:37 pm
Luka looked at Luki a bit surprised. "Yes that is what it said on my list. Yours to Luka." Luki said. Luka walked over to her paper's and sure enoughit said they were.

"Yes sir." Shinzo said with a bow before handing him the water bottle.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:46 pm
"Wait-" Gakupo started. "Please come now Gakupo, we can't wait longer," Ryuu demanded. "But-" "Now." Gakupo sighed' "I'll see you later Luka," he said, following Ryuu out.

Aoi took the bottle and sipped it. He thought about splashing the rest in Gakupo's face.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:51 pm
Luka watched him leave then felt a hand go on her shoulder. "Lets go. We are going to be late." Luki said.

Shinzo waited quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:54 pm
Gakupo entered the room, Ryuu behind him. "Sorry I'm late."

"Well, it's about time-" Aoi froze when he saw Ryuu. "W-what are-" "I'm the new intern here," Ryuu said with a grin.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:59 pm
Luki took Luka's hand and ran off with her to where they were going to shoot the music video. "H-Hey!?"

Shinzo froze as well but clinched his fist. He wanted to so badly beet the living crap out of Ryuu.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:03 pm
Gakupo looked at both of them. "You two know each other?" Aoi looked down. "Yeah, kind of." Ryuu smiled. "We were /best friends/ back in high school," Ryuu stressed the best friends part to rub it in Shinzo's face. "Oh, that's cool," Gakupo said. "Let's get started then."  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:12 pm
Shinzo glared at Ryuu and picked up the other water bottel. "Here you are Gakupo." He said opening the cap and went to hand it to Gakupo but he tipped the water bottle so it spilled all over Ryuu. "Oh...My...Im soooo sorry..." Shinzo said with no emotion at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:15 pm
Ryuu dropped his clipboard once he got soaked. Aoi looked from Ryuu to Shinzo. "I'm so sorry, please go dry off," Aoi said to Ryuu, who nodded and left the room. Aoi glared at his butler. He sat on his stool in the recording booth. "Let's go." Gakupo was startled but he nodded and joined Aoi.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:21 pm
Shinzo smirked to himself happily then shut the door and locked it. "We dont want anyone disturbing them..." He muttered then watched Aoi and Gakupo.

Luka and Luki were filming the music vidro which was about Swan lake.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:24 pm
Aoi and Gakupo picked up the song sheets and warmed up their voices. They started recording the duet.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:31 pm
Shinzo watched quietly.

Luka played white and Black swan's. She was dressed in a white ballad dress with feathr's. Luki was dressed in a white prince suit. They danced and sang together.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:33 pm
When Ryuu tried re-entering the room, it had been locked. He glared at Shinzo through the small window.

Aoi and Gakupo continued their recording.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:45 pm
Shinzo could hear the door nob move but he didn't do anything about it.

Luka then had to dress up as the black swan and do the same thing but had to be a bit sex while she dance which he hated to do with Luki but she had to get this vidio done.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff