Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:28 am
The Clarisse and Mitchell Kids...

Leonette//////////////Chloe////////////////David/////////
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gryffindor////////////Hufflepuff//////////Gryffindor//////

“David…” Chloe whispered. David wasn’t afraid of Amanda. While his sister was trying to get him to play it safe and leave the seventh year Slytherin alone he didn’t care what threats she throw at him. “Ooh I’m real scared. I’d like to see you try.” David told her sarcastically. Luckily for him Theo showed up because that’s when Amanda walked away. “Hey ready to see the first Quidditch match?” Leonette asked Theo happily.

Chloe looked over at her brother and shook her head. “You’re luck she left David. I wouldn’t put it past a Slytherin like her to follow through with what she said.” She told him. “Yeah whatever, nothing happened.” David was pretty sure nothing would have happened either although he could have been very wrong about that. “Hey.” He said simply taking a seat back down to face the pitch. “Who might you be?” Chloe asked politely. “Oh, this is Theo he’s a first year Gryffindor as well.” Leonette spoke up feeling bad she hadn’t introduced him sooner. “Well it’s nice to meet you Theo. I’m Chloe fifth year prefect Hufflepuff, Leo’s cousin and David’s older sister.” She told him.

Stats'

Chloe: Go Hufflepuff! She's making friends...
David: Ravenclaw should have this... so I better watch the seekers closely.
Leonette: Excited...

Who we're with: Amanda, Theo
OOC: ---

((Outfits in Pics))

RedEagleEye007
kiska166

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:43 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single // Chaser

"Nice to meet you Del," She replied with another smile. When he questioned her company, she bit her lip. She shrugged, "Uuuuuhm, I don't really have many friends to hang out with. And the ones that I do hang out with are on quidditch teams. Particularly the ones playing."

User Image

Greycast

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i m p r e s s s u r p r i s e b e d a z z l e m e - - -
q u i d d i t c h s t a n d b✖
g i r l i d o n ' t k n o w ✖
p u r p l e
f r i e n d l y ✖
s i n g l e ✖

"Likewise! Though that's a bit unfortunate," the blonde said, responding to the brunette's latter statement. "That's double the worry, then!" Del realized. "You'd have to worry about them being hit in the air too! I never really got quidditch, to be honest," Del continued, slightly embarrassed at his lack of knowledge. He was a purebie, but he had travelled too much and too often to stay in one place long enough to learn about quidditch. "It's a new thing to me," Del grinned.

Rawwry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:14 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single // Chaser

Caitlin shrugged a little, she was used to being on her own, almost. When he said you'd have to worry about them being hit, she smiled, "They're tough enough. Besides, what's a game without a few injuries? It's sort of like that muggle game football, except it has a seeker. And it's in the air." Cait explained the way she understood in her first year.

User Image

Greycast

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:08 pm
User Image
✦ Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking. ✦
✦ My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses. ✦

User Image

✦ I will be the one that's gonna find you. I will be the one that's gonna guide you. ✦
✦ My love is a burning, consuming fire. ✦

Chance climbed into the stands, his hands shoved into the pockets of his jeans. He couldn't believe that he had made the Reserve team instead of the Starting team. He should be out on the Pitch right now, not that Night kid. What did that boy do that he didn't? In tryouts, all he did was try to save that First Year Chaser, whatshisname, while Verily and Night aimed at him. Maybe that's what Chase wanted? Did he want Beaters that went for the direct strike instead of ones that sacrificed their own safety to help someone else? Well, Night made the Starting team, so that was obviously what his Captain wanted in a Beater. Fine. Next time, he wouldn't try to save his teammates. He would just let them get hit, and sit by and watch as the Bludger smashed into their bodies. What did he care? None of them were his friends anyways. He had no reason to try to save them. Chance shuffled his feet through the crowd of students, spotting a head of white hair and the gleam of brilliant red eyes. The teen smiled. Jaslyn. She always made him feel better. But... who was that with her? Wasn't that the Gryffindor Keeper-- no. He had been promoted, hadn't he? He was a Beater now, and the Vice Captain of the Gryffindor team. But those were tiny details. What was he doing with his Jaslyn? Were they... friends? The boy blinked, glaring icy daggers at this boy, Jacob. He tried to calm down, not wanting to overreact. What if they were just friends, having a chat?... He had better investigate. "Hi Jaslyn. And hello, Jacob isn't it? I don't believe we've ever spoken in person before. My name is Chance Carlson." The redhead sat next to his girlfriend, watching the Gryffindor boy curiously. He had to stop overreacting. This was nothing. Just two friends (well, now three) watching a Quidditch match together. He didn't need to worry about anything... right?

✦ No, you'll never be alone. ✦
✦ When darkness comes, I'll light the night with stars. ✦
✦ Hear the whispers in the dark. ✦

Diamond Wales

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:50 pm
User Image

Andrea was thrilled to be back at Hogwarts. Sure she was just here to watch quidditch but she loved it nonetheless. She walked around the stands and looked over the edge, down at the two teams. Andi pulled her scarf tighter around her neck, to keep out the slight chill. It had been years since she had played quidditch and she rather missed it. From this point she couldn't make out who was who but she was sure she easily be able to spot her nephew once the game actually was in full swing.  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Digital Static

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:52 pm
User Image

Fay Lowery

User Image

Former Hufflepuff
Single
Outfit
Lowery Estate

Fay was excited to be watching Jarlath's first quidditch game. She was never any good at the game herself, but that didn't stop her from being a supportive house member! Nor did it stop her from supporting her family's love of the sport! She was dressed in her old house's colors for the occasion too. She made her way through the stands to join her other family members who had gathered to watch the game. They had already scoped out some seats. Fay spotted Andrea and walked over to her. "Brings back memories doesn't it?" She gave her cousin a warm smile and then glanced out at the field. "Both the school and the pitch. All of it really." She imagined most Hogwarts graduates remembered the school fondly.

Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:09 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

The snake laughed and bumped Jacob's shoulder again. It seemed like she had somehow surprised him with her words, but he was smiling and that was all that mattered. She didn't want him to be upset. She hated people being upset. She shrugged at his question. "I mean yeah.... classes are pretty much all 'you will need to know this for your OWLs. blah blah blah. And then there is Quidditch practice, and avoiding Virgil while still making sure he's safe, and checking up on Darius, and basically my life is hectic. But its all good fun."

"What about you? I'm sure Rick beat everything you need to know this year into your brain already, so you can basically just relax in class right?"
                                                            She teased him, smiling brightly. Although she didn't know Rick personally, she had heard about him from Verily and others in the Ravenclaw house. The boy was a mad genius. It seemed all he did was school work. Remy suddenly wandered off without the barest of words, and Jaslyns shrugged at this before darting red eyes to the game. It seemed to just now be starting. She smiled excitedly. Personally she was rooting for Ravenclaw. They were a good team, Darius' girlfriend was on the team, and as far as she knew Chance was also on the team... but she didn't see him on the pitch.

A frown came to her face when the red head appeared in the stands.
                                                            "You didn't make the team?" She asked, staring at him incredulously. Well that was news to her. She hadn't really gotten to speak him much, and she had spent all summer by herself.... well honestly she hadn't gotten to speak with him because she was still trying to figure out her thoughts and she didn't need an overprotective boyfriend jumping on her at every moment.

And here he was to prove that point right then and there. She could see it in his eyes the moment he spotted Jacob. He was freaking out and worrying and getting angry all because she was talking to another boy. God if he could have seen her over summer. She had wandered around, lived in a couple houses with just other boys and single men even. She had spent one night sharing a card board box with a kind homeless man. It just seemed to be the truth. There were more homeless men than women. She of course spent some time with women, children, and families as well, but the thing was, she hadn't actually been seeing them by gender or anything. They were just the kind travellers she met. People just like her. Of course Chance knew nothing of her summer. If she had told him.... there would probably be hell to pay.

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Diamond Wales
heather030595

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:42 pm
User Image
CLAIRExx HALL
3ʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ

ωᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ sᴀғᴇ, ᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴏʟ________________________
________________________ƒơʅʅơɯ ƭɦє Ł£ΛƊ£Ŕ, σŗ ɱąҡε ųþ ąℓℓ ŧɧε ŔŪŁ£Ş,
ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᵗ, тнε cнσıcε ıƨ чσυяƨ,_________________________
____________________________sᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ

ttire: [x]
xxood: Dizzy
xxxxocation: Quidditch Stands
xxxxxxompanions: Spectators

The game was going so fast... for Claire and her untrained eye, the young Hufflepuff didn't seem to know just what to be focusing on. Students flew past on their brooms, and Claire cheered for them all the same, though she was almost certain that on more than one occasion she'd accidentally cheered for the wrong team. All she could think about was the fact that this game was definitely not for her. There was so much going on all at once... too much to keep track of, and with all the factors considered it just seemed too hard.

When the snitch had finally been caught, Claire found herself rising to her feet, cheering for her house team. "We won?!" She asked in confusion, turning to the stranger beside her who was cheering as well. When the student nodded, Claire cheered even louder. "WHAT! We won!!" Claire felt a sense of pride welling up inside her. Sure, she still didn't get the game, but either way the Hufflepuff team had caught that little gold thing they called a 'snitch' and for that, they won.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:19 pm
User Image
10 Years Old
Former Orphan
Future Wizard

Kenny blinked as he heard is name, "Aubrey?" He looked up to see another ex orphan he knew. He smiled at "Hey! its been a really long time! You can use magic too?!?!" He asked remembering when the last time he saw her was. He looked up to see a girl grab a golden thing from the air and everyone cheered. "Whats that golden ball for?"

{OoC:}

Xistund

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:31 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

"Nice to meet you Chloe," he said to her, smiling and waving. He watched the game and just as quickly as he turned his head, it seemed like three minutes later, the seeker caught the snitch. "Wait, is that it? Well that game wasn't fun to watch. I really didn't even watch anything," he said aloud, laughing a bit. "And this is why I'm going to stick to football," he said to Leo and whomever heard. It was the truth. "Well the fact that I am bad at this game helps too." He laughed a bit about that fact. Why? Because it was the truth of course.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:09 pm
The Clarisse and Mitchell Kids...

Leonette//////////////Chloe////////////////David/////////
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gryffindor////////////Hufflepuff//////////Gryffindor//////

David watched the Seekers closely. First Shina came close to getting the snitch for Ravenclaw and then Ariana came and snatched for the win. He got to see Ariana struggle finding it which made him feel better about going against her later that year however Shina found it right off the bat. There was no stopping that Ravenclaw on the field. However even with Ariana getting hit she still managed to grab the snitch. Tough competition...

"That was fast..." Leonette said in shock. She didn't expect it to go that quickly. "I know Hufflepuff would win." Chloe said with a big smile on her face. "Yeah yeah you win..." David said wishing Ravenclaw would have sealed the win. "That's all she wrote." he said looking to the first years. That's when Theo brought up football.

Leonette's eye lit up when Theo mentioned that he played football. "You play football... so do I." she said with excitement. They had something in common funny considering she was a pureblood witch who enjoyed a muggle sport. It was all thanks to her father really. "You don't suck at Quidditch." Leonette told him. "She's right Theo you got some real skill. You know if you take advanced flying I think in the next couple of years you could be a real tough competitor on the pitch." David told him honestly. "Take his advice Theo David was in the same boat as you during his first and second year. He knows what it's like." Chloe told him honestly.

Stats'

Chloe: Hufflepuff Wins!
David: Well Ravenclaw didn't win but at least I got to see each of the Seekers in action.
Leonette: Hufflepuff won...

Who we're with: Theo
OOC: ---

((Outfits in Pics))

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Casual Clothes]
Company: Those in the Stands

➳ ➳ ➳

Hmm... a lot of bludger hits but no fantastic saves to make note of.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna stood as the game ended raising her head to watch the teams land. There had been several bludgers hit and land. They were good hits and a lot of bruises and cracked bones would be as a result on both teams. In the end though the Badgers caught the snitch. She was kind of glad. She knew she had a weakness for rooting for Hufflepuff generally and liking those from the house-for example she considered Victor a good friend.

Actually, if she wasn't so pigheaded and quick to temper there might have been a chance she would have been placed in Hufflepuff. Well, except for the fact she didn't have apparently any ability at comforting which was reconfirmed at the fall festival. Maybe being in Hufflepuff would have encouraged that trait in her. But in the end she was more of a Gryffindor, way more of a Gryffindor, and there was no denying it.

She dropped her notebook full of notes about the beater's moves and bludger dodges and hits and her pencil in her book bag and headed down the stairs catching glimpses of conversation when she heard David tell Theo he didn't such at Quidditch. "Do you tell everyone that who didn't make the team, David?" Ronna demanded.

She sighed and glanced back at the pitch, "I always hated football days at school... it was always baseball I preferred. Guess, I'm a bad Britt."

User Image

RedEagleEye007
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:55 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo watched as his comment drew some attention, which at the time was not the point, but it gave something for them to talk about. So, he rolled on that. "I guess I could give it another try once I actually learn how to play this support. But I still am not as good as I want to be. I'm certainly not used to that feeling..." he said to them, shaking his head. It was the god's honest truth. In football, he was one of the best...n the world. He knew that when he was drawing comparisons to Christiano Ronaldo, one of the legends of football, he was on the right track. Someday he was going to meet his hero and he was going to take the reins from him as one of the best players to ever walk into the game.

"That's awesome! What position do you play? I play Left Midfielder and Left Wing," he said to Leo, smiling at her. It was surprising to him that wizard like her would even know what he was talking about.

"And it doesn't make you a bad brit. Sure, you may prefer an American sport to the country's sport, but it doesn't make you bad at all. My father watched baseball a bit as well," he told Veronica, hoping to give some kind of reassurance to her.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

murruelecreuset

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:37 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Casual Clothes]
Company: Those in the Stands

➳ ➳ ➳

Suppose he missed the sarcastic humor.

➳ ➳ ➳

"But if you're so good at football wouldn't it make more sense to go for chaser? For example I like baseball and am good at it because of my swing," Ronna said. "It actually is kind of scary, now that I think of it. Anyways, makes more sense for me to go for beater."

She shrugged and said, "Anyways, I'm glad to see Hufflepuff won. I always had a weakness for Hufflepuffs... sorry David, your girlfriend is Ravenclaw, right? Regardless, I'm sure I've over stayed my stay here"

User Image

RedEagleEye007
murruelecreuset

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games