Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Advising Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

Zain waved to Matsu and Ryoichi happily. He looked to Tsukuyomi with a raised eyebrow. "I asked them and they said Riku just up and vanished without her squad! It's all I heard so sorry, not much to tell." He fixed his ponytail.

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:54 am
User Image
Atsureki Hyuuga
The Hyuuga Prodigy
Fuuton || Hyuuga || Taijutsu || Yukigakure || Raiton

Chakra: 195 || Byakugan: Inactive || Status: Healthy

"The path to power lies through conflict"

Atsureki Hyuuga strode towards the imposing Frigid Citadel, clutching tightly at the fur lined cloak wrapped around his body, the only protection against the frigid wind which seemed to constantly sweep through Yukigakure. As he mounted the stairs leading to the top of the impressive structure, Atsureki brushed his fingers across the steel plate sewn into the sash he wore around his waist, his fingers tracing along the symbol of the Village Hidden in the Snow carved into its surface. He was a true shinobi of the Snow now, and these were to be his first steps on the path to power. Smiling at the thought, Atsureki chuckled to himself as he said aloud, "Soon enough all of Yukigakure will know of the Hyuuga's young prodigy, and then... the world."

Stopping with just a few short strides till he reached the great stone slabs which barred his entrance to the Citadels heart, Atsureki turned to look out over the rest of the village, the hood of his cloak falling to his back as a gust of frigid wind washed over him. Lustrous black hair billowing in the cold, morning breeze, the proud young Hyuuga smirked as he swept his gaze over the village in front of him, watching as the villagers hurried about their business. One day, I will be the one to lead them, and then all of the Shinobi World will know the might of Winter's Chill, Atsureki thought to himself, his pale gaze alight with ambition. Turning swiftly on his heel, his long pony-tail whipping around as he did, Atsureki took his final strides up the Citadel's steps and pushed against the ornate, ice-covered doors.

As the doors opened and Atsureki strode through the narrow entrance he made, bringing with him a spattering of falling snow, the young man made his way to the center of the room.
It would seem that I am not the only one come to speak with the Yukikage, he thought to himself, his pale eyes shifting from person to person, but he could not tell who any of them were from their backs. Moving with a jungle cat's grace, equal parts lithe and deadly, Atsureki made his way to the small group, a smirk playing on his lips. Sweeping into a graceful bow as he reached them, he spoke in a tone which commanded the attention of all present, "Good morning, my name is Hyuuga, Atsureki, I have come for my squad assignment."

As he waited for one of the men to respond, his pale gaze passed from face to face to see if he recognized anyone present. As his eyes met those of Matsu, a small smile spread over his lips as he bowed his head towards the man. A member of the same clan, Atsureki had rarely spoken to the man, but he had often seen him wandering the halls of the Hyuuga compound. Looking to each of the others, the only other face that he recognized was that of the Yukikage, who he had of course met after receiving his identification papers as a shinobi of the Snow.

"Through struggle, I will gain strength."

Supplies:
Kunai:
Senbon:
Makibishi:
Light Bomb:
Smoke Bomb:

x

Lance Fulgurant

beCREATIVEorDIE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image

[ Raiden Hatake ]

Raiden Hatake slowly made his way towards the grand Frigid Citadel. Icy winds tore past his body like razor blades, attempting to slice through his bare skin, with no avail. Even though he wore only a sleeveless, tight shirt with a long collar, a pair of worn out and baggy pants and a few other details, Rai did not seem to be bothered by the onslaught of freezing winds whatsoever. Thanks to his father's harsh training, he was used to it. As he began to climb the lengthy set of stairs that led to the citadel's tip-top, he was reminded of the words his father had left him with. He couldn't help but repeat them aloud to himself. "...do or do not, there is no try." he silently uttered through the skintight collar of his shirt that hid his lower face. That simple phrase reminded him of his goal and his promise to his deceased parents. Rai was their living legacy and he desired to make his name known throughout the land, for their sake. He hated that his parents' untimely deaths allowed them no chance to make an impression in life and he dreamed of changing that.

After he climbed the last few steps, Rai quietly entered the building itself. But he did not look over his shoulder and at the village, for he was ready to move on with his life and take the next few stepping stones towards his goal; it was time for him to finally receive his headband. Like an assassin, his steps could be vaguely heard as he passed the open glacial doors and gradually made his way towards the Yukikage. His droopy gaze analyzed the scene and Rai stopped a few yards short of the desk. It appeared that the Yukikage already had a few visitors so Raiden did not want to disturb the gathering. Instead, he casually pocketed his hands and patiently waited to be acknowledged. In turn, he would bow, but until then, Rai politely basked in the dim light that seeped through the crystallized windows far up above.

ilovecookieshowboutudoulovecookiestoobecauseubettalovethemmuchoriwilleatchammmilove
Genin | Hatake Clan | Ninjutsu | Sensor | Chakra 295 / 295

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu was surprised to hear the Monk's message. It appeared that Rikuto had disappeared without letting her Genin or anyone else know where it was that she was going. He looked to Zain but he looked calm about the whole thing. Maybe he just doesn't care much for Rikuto. Matsu thought, remembering the one night they had all shared a meal and the way the Monk and another Genin had made Riku out to be intolerable. Matsu looked to the floor before him. I have just been assigned a mission, I better get my head in the game or I won't do what I am setting out to do. Matsu could feel his priorities change but forced himself into his duty. He glanced at Ryoichi and knew that his Genin deserved to go and complete at least one mission. The doors soon opened and a voice from behind declared his identity and request. It was a Huuga that Matsu recognized, the name anyway. He was the son of a very influential man of the Hyuuga clan. Matsu also knew of the Genin's grades in the Academy and how he was at the top of the class. Matsu smiled as they met eyes and nodded at the Genin in acknowledgement. He looked to the Yukikage and spoke once again. "I only have Ryoichi under me now and he could use a sparring partner." Matsu suggested to the Yukikage that Atsureki be included in the squad for the mission.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Before Tsukuyomi could even think about what Zain had just said, two more people entered his office uninvited. Oh, great. They look new. So I guess they're here for headbands. Without even asking, he took two headbands out of a drawer and slid them to the front of his desk. Matsu's offering to take that boy into his squad, huh? I like his initiative. Now if only he could take the other one off to the side...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image
Atsureki Hyuuga
The Hyuuga Prodigy
Fuuton || Hyuuga || Taijutsu || Yukigakure || Raiton

Chakra: 195 || Byakugan: Inactive || Status: Healthy

"The path to power lies through conflict"

At the sound of muted footsteps, Atsureki glanced over his shoulder, his eyes piercing despite his Byakugan being inactive. Peering with eyes filled with a dangerous light, the proud young Hyuuga glared at the silver-haired young man for just a moment before realizing there was no threat, his expression changing to a look of boredom. Sniffing contemptuously, Atsureki turned his gaze on Matsu as the man began to speak of his student needing a sparring partner. Flashing a small smile to the man, Atsureki nodded in thanks before turning his gaze back to the Yukikage.

Without a word the man suddenly produced two headbands and motioned for both the silver-haired genin and himself to take them. Smiling amusedly, Atsureki lifted one side of his cloak up to reveal the headband sewn into his sash, a headband which had once belonged to his father, before he had ceased his career as a shinobi.
I will earn this head-band of yours, Father. I will see this head-band sees more honor than even you achieved, Atsureki thought to himself, a confident grin gracing his lips as he let the folds of his cloak fall back in place. "No thank you, Yukikage-dono, I already have one in my possession. I only require a squad as of now, I would be happy to act as this Ryoichi's sparring partner, if you would like, sir", the young Hyuuga said, assuming a humble tone as he spoke to the Yukikage. He was a warrior at heart, but as the son of such a prominent member of village politics he had been groomed on how to be a useful political tool.

Feign humility when you must, knowing when each role must be played is as important as knowing how to kill, the proud, young Hyuuga repeated to himself, another teaching of his father. Though in the presence of the villages most powerful shinobi, this humility was as genuine as Atsureki had ever felt. This man wears the battles he's won like a shield of armor. You can feel it in the chill of the room, hear it in the crackling torch flames. I could learn much from him if I approach the situation correctly, Atsureki thought to himself, the same ambitious light as when he'd looked over the village from atop the Citadel burning in the depths of his pale eyes.

"Through struggle, I will gain strength."

Supplies:
Kunai: 5
Senbon:15
Shuriken:5
Light Bomb: 0
Smoke Bomb: 5

x

Lance Fulgurant

beCREATIVEorDIE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image

[ Raiden Hatake ]

Two lazy eyes focused on Tsukuyomi even as the man reached into the drawer of his desk and pulled out two headbands. Two? Raiden noted that the first was for the pale-eyed Hyuuga and the second was most likely for him. Thus, he quietly slipped into the brilliant light that cascaded down from the chandelier above as he approached the center-table. Without a word, he slid his fingers over the cool, metal plate, feeling the four circular impressions that made up their village symbol. Taking it in his two hands, he nimbly tied the headband comfortably around his neck, over the skin tight collar that reached even over the bridge of his nose. His droopy gaze sobered up for a moment as his hands peeled to his sides and he bowed low, a gesture of deep respect towards the Yukikage. "Thank you, Sir." he stated in a tone much firmer than his usual.

After the polite bow towards the honorable Kage, Rai stood up and gave the man a serious look as if to say 'I won't let you down'. Then his heart urged him onward. There were a lot of things to be done: training, missions and Rai also wanted to stop by his Mizuki's home if he had the chance. He did love her so and he really wanted to share the good news of receiving his headband with her when the opportunity arose. Without further ado Raiden headed out of the office. On his way out, he recalled that most Genin had a team leader to train under, yet Rai was confident that he could progress much faster without one if given the chance. However, if the Yukikage decided to place him under a captain sooner or later, Raiden would join with no complaints.

[ /EXIT ]

ilovecookieshowboutudoulovecookiestoobecauseubettalovethemmuchoriwilleatchammmilove
Genin | Hatake Clan | Ninjutsu | Sensor | Chakra 295 / 295

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

It was probaly bad to look calm about saying Riku was missing, it made it seem either he commited her 'missing' status or he simply didn't care. But he did care for Riku! He could not hate anyone nor not trust. "Hm...fresh genin..." He stroked his chin and smiled, genin actually scared him because he wasn't one to take on students but just help them get to their goals. "A hyuuga and a Hatake..." He thought, Matsu was a hyuuga so of course he would take on that genin. "Got anything else for me shorty-sama."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"I don't care." Tsukuyomi said as he put the headband back. With everything else hopefully settled with, he turned to face Zain. Feigning ignorance to his comment, the boy began to speak. "You saw that Hatake boy in here earlier, right? Go see if he needs a mentor or whatever the hell they call it nowadays."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain raised a eyebrow, hehoped he wouldn't get stuck with the genin if he did go to him. He nodded and walked out, blowing a goodbye kiss to the yukikage.
[/exit]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu had gotten everything he had come for until there was another Genin mentioned. Matsu hadn't realized he was behind them until he had left. He could sense the Yukikage's dislike for administration and hoped that it would only ease him to take on another Genin. "Yukikage, if it's not too much to ask, I'd like to take the Hatake boy as well. That would make for a well rounded team of four. Four shinobi for a more effective mission completion." Matsu suggested. He hoped that he hadn't made it seem like he hadn't interest in the other Genin.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

Another one? Ryoichi thought to himself. The thought of traveling with others felt weird to Ryo, being that he and Matsu had been on their own for the past year now. But, there was nothing Ryoichi could do because of his rank. He felt a slight conflict within himself, one that irked him. He put it aside for now and stood, still waiting for the end of their meeting.

Chakra Pool: 270/270

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Ukiyo Bloodline]§

Kimono swaying in the wind behind him in a patterned trail, a small boy with white hair and all too innocent eyes made his way to the Frozen Citadel to meet his new Kage. After just getting admitted into the snowy village, Izaya was feeling less enthusiastic than was called for. One would have expected a child of his age to be frolicking about with glee at the realization that he was finally about to do something worthwhile with his life, and yet, Izaya shared no such sentiment. His eyes were only half opened, and his lips remained neutral, neither a frown nor a smile to be seen. His steps were silent save for the soft ruffling that resounded as he shuffled slowly through the snow. Everyone who walked by him stood at least two feet above him, looking down at the vertically challenged figure that paid them no heed. A cold, dry wind pecked spitefully at Izaya's face, but the boy made a show of ignoring it as he went his way to make himself known to the village leader.

As he pushed with much applied effort through the slippery doors that were frozen at the hinges, Izaya noticed that he was not alone in the room. There were four others within the room. One sat around the desk, which clearly belonged to the Yukikage. The man was clearly the leader of the village. The other three all looked hardy and tough, which immediately drew Izaya to believe that they were all of the Taijutsu class, relying on nothing but their brawn and brute force to see them through in any situation. He didn't hate them really, just couldn't find one through all his life that wasn't a complete meat-head. He didn't spare them another glance, making his way forward to the Yukikage's desk with the grace of a descendant of royalty. "Good evening sir. I am Izaya Toryo, a newly transferred Genin to your village. I have come to receive further instruction on what it is I should be doing, and what is required of me as I stay". His soft, feminine voice carried easily across the open room, falling on the ears of all those within. The way he was dressed, his petite, frail physicality, and his high-pitched voice would lead all to believe that he was a girl, and not quite the contrary. It had always been a case of mistaken gender wherever he went, as no one could quite be certain of whether he was a boy or a girl upon their first encounter.

While he waited, he procured one of his many blank scrolls and paintbrushes, turning around to face all those within the room. He began to stroke the paper lightly, artist and art becoming as one. He captured every line, every contour, every minuscule detail of the denizens of the room, being sure t include the room itself as the perfect background. He worked quickly, easily, not giving the others a chance to move too much and ruin his perfection. This was child's play in his eyes, yet he could not stop himself. It was in his blood. Wherever he went he would capture the image of it all without fail. His speed and precision made it clear that he was quite skilled as an artist, the best if he had anything to say about it. When he was finished, he compared both sceneries. The one in the painting and the one before him. They both looked alike, every detail captured on paper forever. He returned the scroll and the brush to their rightful places and turned to face the Yukikage again with a solemn, uninterested gaze.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 245/245

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi turned his head slightly and looked at Matsu. "That would be good. If you could get him quickly, that would be even better. I don't even want to think about what would happen if Zain got his hands on the boy." He cringed slightly as he finished his sentence. "Anyways..." Another new genin had entered his office uninvited. "Oh great. Well if you don't have a headband already, that would be the first step." Reaching over to one of his drawers, he pulled a headband out and placed it on top of his desk. "The next step would be to go to the dojo and train. You could also do some of the low-rank missions on the board over there." He motioned to the board outside of his room with a finger.

iOath

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Ukiyo Bloodline]§

Izaya reached over with dainty hands and picked up the headband off the desk, bowing slightly to the Yukikage before he turned away to head out for his first round of training.

Exit to Dojo

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 245/245

User Image

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games