Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:20 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Expression still light with the brunt of innocence and the smile still played across his face, Izaya took into account the sardonic remarks layered by the tall boy's sardonic tone. People who acted in the manner that the tall boy was acting now always served to amuse Izaya to no end. They always looked down at him and mocked his size, but it did nothing to cause him discomfort. Izaya's stance remained as placid and unmoving as before when the massive blade crashed into the floor between them, and his eyes never shifted even for a second from the other male's face. The round of guffaw made Izaya's left eye twitch slightly, but besides that he did nothing. The escalation of the boy's voice carried along the lines of several decibels with each word he spoke, and even then Izaya did not move. When Izaya felt he was through with his long-winded speech he adjusted his kimono around himself and brushed imaginary dust from it, looking down nonchalantly for a few seconds while he spoke. "Are you quite through?" The defiance in his voice was unmistakable as he looked back up into the boy's face, taking a single step closer, which served to make the boy seem even taller and more menacing, yet Izaya's eyes blazed with an unseen flame.

"I can't stand people like you. Always shouting in an attempt to make their overbearing presence known. Your show of theatrics just now only served to damage property that doesn't belong to you". The boy's mood had shifted from the dazzling innocence to the heated wildness that consumed him every so often. "I didn't come here to listen to you talk down to me, and if you're too scared to take me on then fine. But if you insist on being such a loud mouth, at least be ready to back it up". Having had enough of the incessant talking, the boy took a few steps back in anticipation of the first strike to come. If the other male did not get the message loud and clear, then Izaya would have no choice but to take the initiative.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 305/305

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

This boy was a contradiction in a kimono. It amused him slightly but did nothing to relieve the crappy mood he was in. The younger male was a open and shut case to him, a typical male who had been shunned for his small stature and strength. He therefore, took on the art of genjutsu in order to try to stick up for himself. At that though Genesis actually did crack a smile. Izaya reminded him of the bureaucratic narcissists he met at the Yukikages parties, all they are being a facade. Shimiru herself would be proud of the analytical skills he was about to show"You speak of shouting to make your presence known, and having a loud mouth. Was it not you who not five minute ago cast a genjutsu in order to make yourself louder and more well known?" He leaned against the hilt of his imbedded blade which happened to come up to his shoulder as he continued, waving his hand through the air for emphasis on key points"I have also noticed from your rather...hastily though speech that you seem to you words like 'Always' when you do not know the slightest thing about me. In fact, you can ask either one of my friends here" He states gesturing to Shimiru and Jun"I have never once shouted. I happen to be having a very bad day to which you have only worsened. How about this kid: Next time you tell someone to take the splinter out of their eye, take the log out of yours. Oh and for the record, I would have no problem facing you but you see my team has just returned from a mission and we are getting ready to do some group training. Okay? So bye" He said chuckling lightly. At that he turned his back to the kid and laughed lightly as he turned back to face Jun and Shimiru  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru stood listening to the exchange, growing more and more angry by the second. Just because Genesis was simply having a bad day did NOT mean he could just go around speaking in such a manner to others! Her hands clenched, and she tried to bite back her tongue from speaking her mind. But at his chuckle when he turned back around to face them, that almost did it for Shimiru. With eyes that could chill someone to their core with a glance, she let out a heavy sigh, forcing herself to calm down and act logically. Only when she did that did the worry once again take over. She obviously wouldn't let some poor genin face the entirety of his anger, so Shimiru turned to Izaya to see what his reply would be and possibly step between them if necessary. She didn't speak to him yet though, choosing rather to wait for a bit. Even in moments like these, her shyness of strangers was still able to worm its way into her personality.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:16 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

With all that was going on, Jun pretty much just stood there watching what was happening. He wasn't startled by the kid coming in and projecting his voice around the room, and he wasn't too worried about Genesis not being able to hold his own. However, Jun didn't care much for the way things were going down. After all they were all Yuki shinobi so why did they have to act this way? Either way, once Genesis turned his back, Jun watched the scene very closely. Hopefully, he didn't just make a mistake and put himself at risk for getting hurt.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

When he had turned away from Izuyu he had expected his friends to be nodding with approving glances, instead Shimiru seemed to disapprove of his actions even as she took his side. For some strange reason this bothered him. He had grown up not giving a crap what people though but now, he realized, he cared what she though. The look she gave him was more the enough to make him regret his actions. A pang of guilt shot through him, submerging him in what felt like icy cold water. He then decided to take himself out of the equation regardless of what the boy thought of him. He was thankful for Jun's laid back attitude right now, if he felt the same as Shimiru and displayed it openly he did not know what would have become of him at that point. He looked between Shimiru and Jun, letting out a deep sigh as he did so"I-...I need to go home" And with that he started to leave, walking past Shimiru as he made his way out. He stopped next to her and opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something. However, before he could speak he seemed to decide against it and continued on his way out. For once he was thankful for his hair...It hid the tears quiet nicely  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru did not know what to think. Genesis's expression was too sorrowful and...was that guilt? Her eyes widened at his words. Yes, it was definitely worse than simply a 'bad day'. "Wait!" Her confused gaze bore into his back, and she turned and shot Jun an apologetic glance before running to catch up with Genesis. 'I don't like this, at all...' Her chest was burdened with concern for her friend, and yet she didn't know what the big deal was, this was so sudden! What could someone like her do? She didn't know how to help, and what if she messed up somewhere along the way? Her mind replayed the expression he had when he turned to look at them, and her dread grew. Shimiru clenched her hands and picked up her pace.

Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:39 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Watching as his two teammates left the dojo. He didn't really know if he should follow them or not. He felt like he should because he was part of their team, but of course, if there was something really wrong, he didn't know if he could really do anything to help them out. For now though he would simply wait for them to return. After all, by this point, he would probably have trouble trying to figure out where they went.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:37 pm
Flamefox Merimac

░░▒▓██►Akatsuki Kain◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki walked into the dojo and looked around, he saw one of the people he was looking for."Hey you're in that other genin team right, Well did that white haired kid tell you that the Yukikage will be taking us to the Frozen Festival in ikebana village?"

╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:1150 Ryo:550

Its easy see lol

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:41 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

As Jun was chilling, someone came up and started to talk to him. Looking over, he started to listen to what he had to say. He spoke about a white haired kid and the Kage taking them to some festival. As far as he knew this was the first he heard about it. Jun shook his head. "Nope. This is the first I've heard of it." Other then that, he didn't add much else to it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:06 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki facepalmed him and looked over at the white haired boy."How do you expect to be a anbu if you can't even relay a simple message."He wasn't mocking the boy or anything. He was just being realistic with him. he then turned back to Jun."Well now you know, Do you know where your teammates are?"He said with a yawn.

╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

Its easy see lol

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Jun shook his head again. "Nope. They went rushing out of here, but I'm sure they'll be back in a few. That's why I'm waiting here not doing much." Again, he kept his answer fairly short and simple.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:30 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki nodded."Well relay the message then." With that he raised his hand giving a quick peace sign before disappearing, using shushin to return to the First Snow Academy.

[Exit to First Snow Academy]
(Mission- Complete 5/5 posts)
╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

Its easy see lol

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Jun nodded as the man disappeared. For now, he would just chill out and wait to see if his teammates would return.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis arrived, and quickly ran to tell Jun that he and Shimiru were heading to the Festival. Just as it finished up it poofed away  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

While Jun was chilling out, one of Genesis's clones came by. It told him that he and Shimiu where heading to the festival. Jun figured that he would head out too. If anything he could track them down at the festival. Since he didn't have any time to really unpack when they got back from their mission, he didn't have to get anything. Leaving the dojo, he would head for the gates.
[/exit to gates]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games