Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ was made to look up at Sam, eyes wide and shining. She kissed him lovingly, before turning to look at Ari. "Yep. No one can resist my charm!" She giggled, before agreeing with Kat and walking toward The Three Broomsticks.

{Exit to TTB}

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Remy Bleiddiaid, Ariana Hawthorne and Katrina Radcliffe
Doing: Visit time.

Sam quirked an eyebrow at Remy when she said no one could resist her charm. "Did she... She really did just steal my line..." He pulled her into his arms as they walked over to the Three Broomsticks, a wide smirk on his face.

Out Of Cookies: {Exit to Three Broomsticks}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne - Fourteen
Hufflepuff Seeker - Vice Captain

Ariana leaned against Katrina as she looped her arm through Ariana's and rested her head on her shoulder. She giggled when Remy spoke and turned her head to look at Sam. She walked towards the Three Broomsticks with her friends and girlfriend.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

((Next post at The Three Broomsticks))

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:39 pm
User Image

User Image

And now I walk a lonely road...

Nighttime. The only time he could safely walk outside without burning to a cinder. His eyes could easily distinguish what was in the shadows now, something he kinda wished he had a year ago. Maybe he would have seen Dragon before he opened the door, at the very least. Leaning up against the wall of a shop, he watched the people walking past to wherever they were going to go. It wasn't yet time for his shift at the Shrieking Shack yet. He was a bartender. Heh, not exactly where he thought he would work when he got older. Then again, there were a lot of other things he thought he would be doing now. As it was, he was a fledgeling without a master, and was probably in a very precarious position due to it. Rubbing his face, he wondered again, though definitely not for the last time, how he became so stupid. "Well, it can't get any worse. At least I can't be turned twice, right?"

With no light to guide my way.

--------------------------
State: Wandering
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:50 pm
User ImageUser Image 
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie bounded onto the streets as soon as it was dark. She had been staying in Hogsmeade ever since the school year ended seeing as Phantom was here and she preferred not to be to far away from her master, especially when she was such a young fledgling. As soon as the school year had ended Gracie had felt the need for a change. She felt like a completely different person from when the summer before, and now she looked like a completely different person. She had dyed her hair bright purple the first day of summer.

Running fingers through her hair, Gracie looked up and down the street. Her once grey-blue eyes were now bright blue. They had been ever since she was turned. In the dark, she easily spotted the looming figure of Chris and ran over to him excitedly. As she approached him, she heard his words and shook her head. "No.. I don't think it's possible to be turned twice." She said, answering his most likely rhetorical question. She bounced on the balls of her feet happily. She was in an excellent mood tonight, that was for sure.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Chris nearly jumped when he heard Gracie. Well, he hadn't been paying attention to his surroundings, had he? He smiled a bit lopsidedly at the girl, still thinking. She was just as young as his sister was the last time he saw her. What was more tragic was that she was now the same as him. Well, not quite the same. She had magic, and he didn't. Still, it made for an eerie similarity to Eretria, just Gracie seemed more upbeat than Eretria could ever be. "So, how're things going? Or, actually, I should ask if you've fed yet. You have, haven't you?" And ugh. He still felt awkward about that bit of his existence now. He vaguely wondered if Jack would think him silly, but Arachnid was no longer around. He, Strike, and Dragon had left with Eric to help with the Council. Nice of his master to just leave him, huh? He shook his head. "Err, just ignore me. I've been thinking too much again. Kinda happens like that sometimes."

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:26 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie shook her head at his question, still bouncing on the balls of her feet. She rolled her eye at him when he told her to ignore him. "I will not ignore you!" She chirped, finally steadying her feet to stand still and stare up at him. "Whatcha been thinking about anyways?" She knew that when she got to thinking to much, it rarely ended in good thoughts or things. She ran her hand through her hair, as she waited for an answer from the older boy... man? She wasn't actually sure how old Chris was. It was hard to tell with Vampires.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:37 pm
Wise

User Image

A snowy white owl hooted to get the attention of the people below her. A brown headed man and a familiar purple headed girl, even though the last time she saw her, she had blue hair. Wise descended to rest on Grace's shoulder, holding her leg out for the girl to read.

Bird
Hey Gracie,
If you're reading this, Wise found you. Which is good, since I can't seem to do that. I just wanted to say that I've missed my best friend. If it isn't too much, I'd like to talk, but if not, it's okay. I'm at least welcome in my house now, so that's good. Oh, if you don't mind, could you help me redesign my room? If it's not too much, of course. God, I'm repeating myself in writing. I'll stop now.

I miss you, Dove.

Love, Bird.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Chris looked over to the violet haired young girl considering. Honestly, what could it hurt to tell her about some of his thoughts. Not all of them, especially since he wasn't too sure if anyone wanted to be depressed by his thoughts. Heck, he hated listening to himself most days nowadays. He shoved his hands deep in his pockets and turned to look at her fully. "Actually, I was thinking you remind me of my younger sister. Well, except for the undead part. I think she would have snarked her way out of being turned, to be honest. What about you? Got anything planned, or just out for a stroll?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie listened to him quietly. She hadn't known he had a sister. To be honest she really didn't know much about him at all. "What's her name? Your sister I mean." She glanced up and down the street at his question and then shrugged. "No I just felt like walking. I don't like being cooped up all the time." She answered, a laugh bubbling up from her throat. "And to be fair, if I hadn't been dying, I don't think I'd have been all for this whole vampire thing, but I was practically unconscious by the time Phantom found me so... you know." She shrugged and smiled up at Chris.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Chris suddenly wondered if Eretria even knew her, but doubted it. Couldn't hurt to find out, right? "Eretria. She's a Slytherin, like our dad. I think she would probably give me a sound telling-off for getting turned, to be honest. I know someone else that might just wallop me for it." He then thought about his own turning. "When Dragon turned me, he threw me, and I'm pretty sure I knocked my head good. Otherwise I doubt I would have agreed. Kinda put a crimp in my plans for the future. I doubt my mum or dad would have approved of vampirism."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:48 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie blinked as she heard the name. She definitley knew it, but why did she recognize it. She wasn't a Slytherin by any means, and Michelle never spoke to her. She thought about it for a moment and then it hit her. "Oh! She's on the Quidditch team with Dom right?" She asked. She was pretty sure she recognized the girl's name from watching a few of the matches. She was a Chaser from what Gracie could remember. She nodded her head as he spoke of his own turning. She had never met Dragon seeing as he had run off to the Vampire counsel or whatever before she was turned, but she figured he must not be a very good master if he'd just left his fledgling behind like that. "Yeah... I don't think this is something I'd choose, but it's not bad, and you gotta make the best of what you've got." She smiled and shrugged. She had wasted to much time dwelling on the past and wishing she could change the things she regretted. That was not happening anymore. "I don't know what my parents would say about vampirism... and I guess I'll never find out."She muttered the last part of her sentence, running her fingers through her hair and looking down at the ground.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
twenty two.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
barista.

Kaitlyn walked through the streets of Hogsmeade. The weather was perfect for the choice of clothing she picked out this morning, or afternoon. She couldn't remember what time she rolled out of bed on her day off. Even though she didn't have a shift today, she still found herself in the familiar wizarding town. The young woman told her younger sister she was going to work, but what she actually wanted to do was surprise Amanda by buying her a new broom. After a year of using one of her school's, then winning the House and Quidditch Cup for her house, Kaitlyn decided she could spare some of her saved up money for a new, good broom. After all, it was nice seeing the soon to be fifth year happy. Why not add a little more joy to her life?

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Chris winced, thinking that the whole statement about his parents was a bit insensitive. Well, it wasn't like he couldn't empathize with the girl. His own mother was now gone, and the perpetrator of that mess was Dragon himself. He still didn't know how to feel about that, and even then, when he learned about it, Arachnid had stopped him from leaving. That whole event had left him feeling confused, especially since the older vampires had left shortly thereafter. "Sorry to hear that. I, well, I didn't mean to bring up a bad subject." He cast around, trying to think of anything to talk about. "So, you're still going to school? How's that going to work out, anyway?"

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:10 am
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie shrugged when he immediately apologized for bringing up the subject of parents. "It's cool. I mean yeah, my parents are dead, and it sucks, but I can't dwell on the past forever and... I know my parents would hate to see me upset all the time instead of out living my life and enjoying every moment." She shrugged again, and curled a piece of hair around her finger in thought. She wasn't sure when she'd finally figured out that it was all in her head and that her anger and hatred had all been self made. But once she did realize that, well it was easier to just stop and learn to be happy again. "Yeah I'm staying in school... It's gonna be... interesting." She paused, thinking about it. She knew how hard it would be, but she wasn't just going to drop out of school. No way in hell would she ever do that. "Out of all my classes, I have 2 that I can actually attend. All the rest I'll have to make up at night. Professor Moreau said he'd help as much as he possible could though....."

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games